Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

plenty of fish good for hookups

He recommended we meet again and stated he could cook a thing and give me back my stuff. fredericksburg singles events He s really laid back, and I can be a little high maintenance at instances, but that is what makes us so fantastic. For some, sex has morphed into foot rubs and cosy cups of tea in bed. adultlook delaware Following noticing and commenting on a picture of her daughter, the guy made a comment about how he not too long ago taught his own all about masturbation.

date hookup free app

One particular of the finest aspects of POF is the volume of customers. tracy single parents As soon as it comes to dating or sex, then I share status and it appear to virtually always be a constructive experience and not a rejection. By the finish of the night, I was asking when I would be able to see her again. rub ratings tacoma Story requires a unique strategy by creating the initially interaction a phone get in touch with blind.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/27/2016 12:42:11 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

marquis231
Lexington, KY
27, joined Jan. 2012

Now I know that it's not every woman on planet earth. But I am have seen and have been a victim of women just up and leaving because I was to good of a person. What's the point in drama and wanting to be treated badly? I'm not a saint I'm just laid back like to smoke weed eat good food travel the world and follow my dreams. So why wouldn't a woman want a man they could prosper with? not one that just f**ks you and cusses you out every other day.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/27/2016 2:06:39 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,798)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Because when you are respectful, they think you are putting on a front just to get into their pants.

Women (NOT ALL) will say they want a respectful man, yet they will not even give him a chance.

That is the way of life, get use to it.

3/27/2016 2:22:26 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,890)
Lucerne, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/27/2016 3:18:23 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

frozenheat
Farmington, NM
49, joined Mar. 2014

Most women do want a respectful man,however when hearing such disgusting rhetoric by men like cub,makes all men look bad.

3/27/2016 3:34:11 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,798)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from frozenheat:
Most women do want a respectful man,however when hearing such disgusting rhetoric by men like cub,makes all men look bad.

Judging ALL men by the actions of ONE man, seems to work for MOST(not all) women. Yet if a man were to do that he would be set straight by a multitude of women posters.

3/27/2016 3:47:17 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
god_says
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,910)
Cabo San Lucas
Mexico
48, joined Aug. 2014

B*tches be scandalous.

3/27/2016 4:03:35 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,161)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

it's the weed..

3/27/2016 5:04:37 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

Mercedes_02
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,500)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
101, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
it's the weed..

3/27/2016 5:07:56 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

cork_
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,276)
Naples, FL
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from marquis231:
i have a small d*ck,,,,,,,,

3/27/2016 5:16:41 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

Mercedes_02
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,500)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
101, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from cork_:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

3/27/2016 5:52:02 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,947)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Women like a respectful man.

However they still want some excitement in life.

So, a respectful man, who has still a little streak of bad in him, in a good way to them....fits the bill.

A too respectful, too nice all the time...wet noodle, doesn't fit the bill

and just being respectful is not enough, you still need to have some of the other things they seek.

[Edited 3/27/2016 5:53:01 AM ]

3/27/2016 5:53:54 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

I think I see the culprit here...the op is 5' 5"

3/27/2016 6:18:44 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,151)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

OP, how do you know they left you due to you being respectful? Is it just that you think that's why they left? Could be another reason why.

[Edited 3/27/2016 6:19:19 AM ]

3/27/2016 7:03:00 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

an older perspective, how to word this, hmmmm....we don't like respectful men, we love them. We don't like having the door open for us, being taken out for dinner, flowers, blah blah, we also really love watching the anticipated reciprocation and the joy we bring them too, (this most of all really, when you get older it really IS better to give than to receive)...we don't like all of this, we love it.

Now we get to the point about 'LIKE'.

You can love a lot of things, a lot of people, and you should, but liking them...really liking someone presents a feat. hope that makes sense.

3/27/2016 7:35:33 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,120)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from frozenheat:
Most women do want a rich, controlling, jealous, abusive man, however try to live in denial about this fact, because in reality they love playing the victim and getting sympathy from everyone around them with their whining about the shitty treatment they chose to accept for themselves ::

3/27/2016 9:00:15 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,529)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from deneez:
an older perspective, how to word this, hmmmm....we don't like respectful men, we love them. We don't like having the door open for us, being taken out for dinner, flowers, blah blah, we also really love watching the anticipated reciprocation and the joy we bring them too, (this most of all really, when you get older it really IS better to give than to receive)...we don't like all of this, we love it.

Now we get to the point about 'LIKE'.

You can love a lot of things, a lot of people, and you should, but liking them...really liking someone presents a feat. hope that makes sense.

I can't tell they really love them . If they do they got a strange way of loving them .

3/27/2016 9:13:46 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lightbrownie1
Johnston, IA
47, joined Feb. 2016

Either its because you smoke...or you really dont earn 50k especially being self employed...no education beyond high school.

No real job...

3/27/2016 9:53:09 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from lightbrownie1:
Either its because you smoke...or you really dont earn 50k especially being self employed...no education beyond high school.

No real job...
Has everyone figured out why THIS one is single and will never be in another long-term relationship, yet?

3/27/2016 10:15:44 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,529)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
Has everyone figured out why THIS one is single and will never be in another long-term relationship, yet?

Yep too materialistic that is why .

3/27/2016 10:25:42 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,642)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

No one ever leaves someone because they're too good, or too respectful, or anything else you'd like to think about yourself.

Some people just don't work out. Some people just don't have that spark together. Some people aren't who they think they are or portray themselves as and/or their true self comes out.

But whining about how good you are and that you're left for someone who treats them bad? Sure. Because if it isn't you they're with, it has to be for someone abusive. Everyone who isn't you is bad, right?

And if they're all leaving you, perhaps you need to look a little more closely at yourself to see why that is. Are you choosing unwisely? Are you rushing in? Are you really someone one could prosper with? When you describe yourself why is "smoke weed" the first thing on the list, followed by eat well, travel, and follow your dreams? How will you prosper with someone? Are you too laid back?

3/27/2016 10:39:16 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,530)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

"I am have seen and have been a victim of women"

Welcome to the club.

Here's the flip side for the fairer gender:

I am have seen and have been a victim of men.
For you mon frere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghj5V5cUo1s
Artist: Billy Preston
Album: Music Is My Life
Released: 1972

I've got a song, I ain't got no melody
I'ma gonna sing it to my friends

Will it go round in circles?
Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky?

I've got a story, I ain't got no moral
Let the bad guy win every once in a while
I've got a story, I ain't got no moral
Let the bad guy win every once in a while

I've got a dance, I ain't got no steps, no
I'm gonna let the music move me around
I've got a dance, I ain't got no steps
I'ma gonna let the music move me around

Well, well, now oh

3/27/2016 11:09:53 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,189)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'm going to try to be as nice as possible.

But should I find it too painful, screw it.

I honestly think you respectful men don't want respectful women. Not most of the time.

You openly chase after women with the pretty packaging. This is fine, women do this too. But you men KNOW these women can't cook, they aren't educated or their means of education is a shame.

They put themselves around high ballers hoping SOMEONE will pick them like a pony at a corral.

They don't have time for respectful.

Sometimes I think you don't like respectful women. Possibly because nothing of hers is on display and you'd actually have to work to get her in bed: money wont cut it.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why you chase women who don't wish to be respected and why do you step over the ones that do.

3/27/2016 11:12:23 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

@ lovethebenjamins:

So, when women tell men they are too nice for them to date, they are lying?

Not that this would be a big shock, since women are lying anytime their lips are moving.

3/27/2016 11:23:42 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Where do you get from anything I've said that I love the benjamins, you sanctimonious, read whatever you want something to say, ignore everything else, poster?

But yes. I do like money. It helps out with the living thing. If I have to make a living and provide for myself, my child, and other loved ones, then I fully expect that another adult, with adult responsibilities, will also be able to provide for themselves and their loved ones. With even enough extra to have some fun with money.

People say "you're too nice for me" when they're trying to let someone down. They say it because they don't feel anything for the person--at least not what the person wants them to feel.

But if you are truly nice, truly a good person, truly respectful, truly like people whatever their gender, no one is leaving you because of that. It is the other reasons they have in why you're not the one for them.

Oh, and just being good, nice, respectful and liking others is not enough, anyway.

Kungfu, I sort of alluded to that before--what you said about going for the packaging rather than what's inside the packaging. But after all the packaging is what gets noticed and draws a person in. Then they can discover what's there besides the packaging. It's about marketing to the desired audience.

3/27/2016 11:26:49 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
sinceresammy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,909)
Dayton, OH
61, joined Mar. 2014

God what a stupid f**king post. People have their own set of values and requirements for having any association with another person.

I would consider any woman very smart who doesn't want to be around a fat ugly drug addict.

3/27/2016 11:34:31 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,189)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

@lovethelake

Exactly. These men basically chase women who are wearing the uniform of "user". They know this and they don't care. And once they get used or even rejected they get all pissy and whine about it.

But they aren't thinking of the sea of respectful women who were probably there to give them advice on getting the user and how they completely ignored HER.

They only tell THAT story in reverse.

3/27/2016 11:38:36 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

@ golddigginandproud:

So, yes, a woman will tell a man he is "Too nice" to cover up the REAL reason she is letting him down, and therefore LYING.

Ok. Got it. Thank you for indirectly admitting to what I already knew to be true about your rib-stealing gender.

3/27/2016 11:39:48 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

@ Sammy: those women don't exist, in fact being a drug addict is actually a prerequisite for being in a long term relationship.

3/27/2016 11:50:53 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

Perhaps you should just go back to your video games, enigma.

You, once again, spoke to only one little part of my post, ignoring the rest, and twisting your results into something palatable to you which totally ignored anything actually said.

The point is that no one is "too nice". They just aren't. There is no such thing. It is always something else that causes someone to not want to date them. The OP never said he was told that, either. He assumes that's the reason. He thinks he's a good man and that women don't want that, they want a bad man, so therefore they leave him. Circular logic.

3/27/2016 12:18:51 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lightbrownie1
Johnston, IA
47, joined Feb. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:

Im not sure why y'all wondering because im not.

3/27/2016 12:28:24 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Sucks to be HIM, then. We'll see his profile on here, in a few months after you dump his a** because he is faced with a job loss or some other life event that you are "too good" to deal with, and fly the coop for a richer model.

3/27/2016 12:32:30 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

@ lovestogrubmen4money:

No, you are stating an opinion that is it NOT possible to be too nice of a person. This is an inaccurate statement, or women would not be justified in using this as a reason to end a relationship or reject a man's first approach.

Now, if your statement IS accurate, then women using this statement would be a complete LIE.

You are trying to argue with me, and accuse me of circular logic, because no matter what way you view this debate, either YOU ARE WRONG(which you will NEVER admit to because you are a WOMAN), or WOMEN ARE LIARS(which proves that I am right in my generalizations about women, which you will never admit to because it then becomes accepted as a truth, that YOU AS A WOMAN refuse to accept)

3/27/2016 12:37:39 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lightbrownie1
Johnston, IA
47, joined Feb. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:
Sucks to be HIM, then. We'll see his profile on here, in a few months after you dump his a** because he is faced with a job loss or some other life event that you are "too good" to deal with, and fly the coop for a richer model.

Who are you talking to?
Surely not me.

I commented to this "young" mans thread...like i do with any other thread.

This "boy" asked why women dont like respectful men?
(noticed i said boy cause he's almost young enough to be my son)

I answered why...cause most women his age is looking for a guy that is not only respectful, but got someting going on with their life.
Read his profile...I dont believe he is self employed...if he is...then its something illegal.
Plus...he said he smokes weed.

Now if thats what type of mate you like...then go for him.

3/27/2016 12:44:36 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

So, if he is self-employed he is automatically doing something illegal?

You are f*cked up a** ways from Sunday.

Just because a person is self-employed doesn't mean they are doing something illegal.

Wonder what you would say if my cracker, honky-tonking, white a** had "self-employed" on my profile.

3/27/2016 12:52:55 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,297)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

OP those women that walk out on you are not worth it. U need better quality of women to date. Hang back and let the women find U. They will see how u represent yourself and will be attracted to that.

OP lose the weed
No wonder your dating losers.

3/27/2016 1:02:09 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lightbrownie1
Johnston, IA
47, joined Feb. 2016

Let me put it this way.
It's probably something illegal.

And another thing...if he is self employed..making 50k. In my world...there isn't time to be sitting around smoking weed all the time.

Yall can believe this young boy...but i don't.

3/27/2016 1:39:19 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

I never said I believe it. I just don't assume that anyone "self-employed" and smoking a little grass is automatically involved in illegal activities.

You're a close-minded, hypocritical, and materialistic woman. So, you assume. I know a few self-employed people that make an honest living and smoke weed. Two of my best friends are potheads and self-employed.

Does that mean they are dealing drugs, too? No.

Does it mean I smoke weed? No. I don't touch the stuff. I have to pass a piss test, to make all the tax dollars that single mother collect from the government for their free college, food, and housing. Too many woman depend on my paycheck, for me to take a chance on weed.

3/27/2016 3:21:59 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (57,169)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Well op maybe u are respectful but u could be controlling, want to know there every move, very jealous and etc, reason why they left so it's more to the story that u care to share

3/27/2016 3:22:59 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Let me put it this way.
It's probably something illegal.

And another thing...if he is self employed..making 50k. In my world...there isn't time to be sitting around smoking weed all the time.

Yall can believe this young boy...but i don't.

Trust me I don't, I smell a liar

3/27/2016 3:31:52 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,530)
Jessieville, AR
58, joined Jul. 2010

Insert vague, perhaps insinuating, generic pot stirring line here:

Now, act as if you are talking to one person w/o mentioning any names, so

you may ensnare at least one psycho.

3/27/2016 4:58:19 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
sinceresammy
Dayton, OH
61, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
@ Sammy: those women don't exist, in fact being a drug addict is actually a prerequisite for being in a long term relationship.

You are so full of shit. Your success in life and especially with women reflects your negative view of them. You don't recognize them as other people with the same problems we all have. Instead you assign to them all sort of negative shit you dream up in your delusional mind.

And what the f**k is your problem anyway? You drive a $10 car, live in a $20K shack in the ghetto, and probably work at the local car wash.

Success in life is made by smart hard working people. The losers in the world don't like those who have made it. They think they stole something. They didn't. It was balls to the wall for 100+ hours a week over many years.

Even stupid people can have a good measure of success, so there might be some hope for you!

3/27/2016 5:57:18 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

I worked balls to the wall at two full time jobs for almost 12 years, bro. Got old and can't do 85-90 hours a week, anymore. Tired of watching my hard earned money go to a bunch of freeloading bums. And while you are judging about my $10 car that will outlast any piece of foreign, high-dollar built shitbox you are driving and judging about my shack in the ghetto, maybe you should come up here and just watch how the women act and what they go for in men.

You can sit all high and mighty, like you are some big shot with money, from Springfield and such a badass, but trust me, these thirsty, conniving, backstabbing b*tches would bleed your a** dry in a few months. That is the power of p*ssy, for ignorant men like you.

3/27/2016 6:07:13 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

latinasm
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,799)
Amarillo, TX
48, joined May. 2014

I do .. I like a respectful man...

3/27/2016 7:29:22 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
sinceresammy
Dayton, OH
61, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
I worked balls to the wall at two full time jobs for almost 12 years, bro. Got old and can't do 85-90 hours a week, anymore. Tired of watching my hard earned money go to a bunch of freeloading bums. And while you are judging about my $10 car that will outlast any piece of foreign, high-dollar built shitbox you are driving and judging about my shack in the ghetto, maybe you should come up here and just watch how the women act and what they go for in men.

You can sit all high and mighty, like you are some big shot with money, from Springfield and such a badass, but trust me, these thirsty, conniving, backstabbing b*tches would bleed your a** dry in a few months. That is the power of p*ssy, for ignorant men like you.

I've met thousands of women in my life and except for a couple, none of them have been conniving backstabbing b*tches. Of course, I'm not going to hand out my money to any woman. Women are people, bet you didn't know that, and people are pretty much the same the world all over.

My foreign high buck cars are great rides, and I always hold up my nose whenever I go by some low life in a pile of junk!

The power of the p*ssy is something you dreamed up in your demented mind. Unfortunately, you sound like an awful lot of loser men on this forum. You are permanently f**ked, and you'll never get better over time.

3/27/2016 8:01:17 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,394)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Generally, guys who lay back, and smoke weed, do not prosper, and are not respectful. Why should a woman settle for a lazy doper when she can easily get better? Your only dreams are about doing more dope in more places.

3/27/2016 8:10:04 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,674)
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from marquis231:
Now I know that it's not every woman on planet earth. But I am have seen and have been a victim of women just up and leaving because I was to good of a person. What's the point in drama and wanting to be treated badly? I'm not a saint I'm just laid back like to smoke weed eat good food travel the world and follow my dreams. So why wouldn't a woman want a man they could prosper with? not one that just f**ks you and cusses you out every other day.

Women who like an a**hole deserve an a**hole. They are the stupid ones.

3/27/2016 8:54:47 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,374)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

also nope they dont want a too nice of a man,as i found out too,but they love an enjoy love an sex easily as much or more,yes more,,than a man possibly can..

3/27/2016 10:18:39 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,767)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Nice guys are momma's boys, too predictable. BAD BOYZ might pound the snot out of them but they are unpredictable. They're more interesting.

Nice guys are gainfully employed, too predictable. BAD BOYZ might have dough and no job. Where do they get it from? The mystery is fascinating.

Nice guys are safe, too predictable. BAD BOYZ live life on the edge. They may even have been a few times of be wanted by the cops and so more interesting.

Nice guys are liked by her momma. BAD BOYZ are hated by momma which is probably why she's dating him in the first place.

Nice guys don't cheat, too predictable. BAD BOYZ have lots of babies and lots of mommas all over town. Not supporting any of their kids either.

It could be the woman is completely independent of all men and will do whatever she wants even if it means she'll go to hell and wind up miserable and abused and penniless in the meantime.

It could mean she figures a BAD BOY is the best she can do and she's probably correct on that score.

On the other hand she might just be a bleeping idiot who will only date the singer or movie star that she'll never meet and could never have. It's her fault. Why would you want to date an idiot like that?

3/27/2016 11:21:56 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from amusicluvr:
Generally, guys who lay back, and smoke weed, do not prosper, and are not respectful. Why should a woman settle for a lazy doper when she can easily get better? Your only dreams are about doing more dope in more places.

Exactly

3/28/2016 12:05:52 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Jun. 2014

No real job...

Well, lot of women are in love for lazy, constantly broke, good at nothing idiots, so that is unlikely to be the real reason why women don't want him...

I think that most women like jerks, the bad boy type...I saw it many times...

The guy is a total jerk, broke and out of the line but the girl runs as soon as he texts her...
and I also know girls who don't mind to pay for the date when the a**hole tells them enough bullshits in order to convince them...

Sadly most women love jerks and fall for them.

3/28/2016 12:10:54 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:

A too respectful, too nice all the time...wet noodle, doesn't fit the bill

Well, it fits my bill!
And if physical attraction is there, that's my man.

...and a very respecful man who would never be bad is quite sexy as he invites the lady to take the initiative.

3/28/2016 12:38:23 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,394)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from packersbabe920:
Exactly

Thanks. Maybe, between us, we will get through to him yet.

3/28/2016 7:07:26 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from stregaleonora:
Well, it fits my bill!
And if physical attraction is there, that's my man.

...and a very respecful man who would never be bad is quite sexy as he invites the lady to take the initiative.

Women are attracted to masculinity in a man.

Maybe you should read the too nice a guy threads we use to get on here a lot.

That was my point.

3/28/2016 8:33:36 AM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  
stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
41, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Women are attracted to masculinity in a man.

Maybe you should read the too nice a guy threads we use to get on here a lot.

That was my point.

Do you know the tradition of the knights from the middle age in Europe?

Well, gentle with women and strong with enemies is a really sexy combination...believe me...

[Edited 3/28/2016 8:33:59 AM ]

3/28/2016 4:40:47 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from amusicluvr:
Thanks. Maybe, between us, we will get through to him yet.

Right but I doubt if he will comprehend, some good advise has been mention

3/28/2016 4:50:51 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,529)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from amusicluvr:

Hmm this just reminds me of Snoop Dog and all the weed he has been smoking while coming up . I am sure the ladies wished they had of settle down with him if they were given the chance to right now .

3/28/2016 5:48:42 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

lightbrownie1
Johnston, IA
47, joined Feb. 2016

Quote from stregaleonora:
Well, lot of women are in love for lazy, constantly broke, good at nothing idiots, so that is unlikely to be the real reason why women don't want him...

I think that most women like jerks, the bad boy type...I saw it many times...

The guy is a total jerk, broke and out of the line but the girl runs as soon as he texts her...
and I also know girls who don't mind to pay for the date when the a**hole tells them enough bullshits in order to convince them...

Sadly most women love jerks and fall for them.

Wow...well we all know what people you hang around.

Those woman (you call them) are girls. With low self estem that go for the
broke ass, good for nothing, smoking weed all the time boy.

3/28/2016 6:00:00 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

thekinghasrisen
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,769)
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013
online now!

Quote from marquis231:

Oh God...please stop.

So pathetic.

3/28/2016 6:33:31 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Wow...well we all know what people you hang around.

Those woman (you call them) are girls. With low self estem that go for the
broke ass, good for nothing, smoking weed all the time boy.
Coming from a shallow, materialistic, selfish, stuck-up gold-digger, I'd say you aren't making a very strong case.

3/28/2016 7:52:25 PM Why Dont Women Like a respectful man?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,151)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from thekinghasrisen:
Oh God...please stop.

So pathetic.