Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

Even even though it is a generalized forum, there are still rules relating to age, privacy, legality, and conduct. gay craigslist chicago Lots of of the ideal on line dating websites and apps now have video chats, so you have the opportunity to check you have chemistry with your match before meeting them in particular person. A chat is complete of benefits if you think about it! costa rica prostitution cost My final really serious connection came from the OkCupid dating service.

sites like listcrawler

Sparks flew, but we kept them a secret realizing it could be chaos if factors crumbled, so we took the time to make certain we had been both all in just before telling our families. granite city dating site On the other hand, Adam kept pressing me on and I decided that this was the finish of our conversation. This one particular is a good way to see if he s got plans to move up or commence a small business or if he s delighted where he is. how to use badoo Video dates are now accessible if you can not meet in particular person and there s a ‘speed date solution for two minute virtual dates with other on the internet members.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
10/10/2008 9:59:16 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

greyson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I like unicorns and Strawberry, Pop-Tarts........

10/10/2008 10:01:20 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Ya'll got pop tarts in here? Frosted ones? Got milk?

10/11/2008 11:41:40 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Quote from greyson101:
You need to cool your jets....DARLIN...I seen a lot of your post.....People in glass houses.......shouldn't throw stones.......BITE ME......OLD MAN....IF you are in replying that I"m "stupid" ......I GUESS THAT WOULD PUT YOU IN THE POOL........OLD MAN....With EVERYONE else that's on this site.........PLZ......Don't me make you cry.......So just be a "MAN" and leave this alone...or can you....That's see.....A old man that has a dictionary handy..........LADIES......Grab your babies and move against the wall......WE JUST HAD THE "SMARTEST" "MAN walk in the room.....PLZ....Control yourselves.......HA

The tone of your posts in the thread makes you look very stupid, yes. You are not contributing anything of value, and your command of English is very poor.

Are you, perhaps, trying to be silly? Or, just throwing out ad hominem attacks (e.g. your use of "BOOGER" to describe the OP)?

You miss the subtlety in my comment. I never wrote you were stupid. I wrote that "the stupid" appears strong with this one. You project the impression of stupidity. If that is not your intent, then try a different style.

10/11/2008 7:27:03 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

hotcowgirl4u
Martins Ferry, OH

Quote from krathnami:
Now, I'm not saying I'm MENSA level genius or anything, however, I have noticed a tendency in some, not all, but a good handful of women will not give me the time of day upon the realization that my intelligence surpasses their own in some areas people of a certain pedigree would consider to be elite discussion.

Science, Philosophy, Politics, and Theology all seem to strike a negative chord with the women I've been seeing recently. While, on the other hand, I have little to no interest in topics such as the history of their personal relationships and their self interests.

Is love even possible given such friction?

A smart person can talk anything with anyone.

A truly smart person knows how to listen to anyone.

We as a society worry about the talking, the important part is the listening. Then you can know how to talk to someone on their level.

10/12/2008 7:16:10 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

greyson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL

OH...lookie ...lookie ...The old man could let it alone..........Go take a walk outside...into the real world......If you can not let's this drop.....then I report you. You been asked now your warned.......OLD MAN.......The word "BOOGER" got you so up-set......LMAO...."GIVES" Old Man.......a frosted strawberry Pop-Tart....and I love Kitties and Puppies Poster......Thanks for the milk....Your awesome (kgearly1021)....

[Edited 10/12/2008 7:31:05 AM]

10/12/2008 8:11:13 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

zeanah
Clarion, PA

I do like being with a man with some level of intelligence. He doesn't have to be MENSA level at all! It is important to have things in common to relate to in conversation.I get bored with a lot of statistical, political, trivial conversation. Laughter and down to earth conversation does it for me.

However, I would be very turned off by an overly intelleigent man who thinks he knows it all and brags about it, thinks he is above others and demeans me or others with his intelligence.

I have found some very intelligent people do not have good social skills or compassion for others. People smarts is the key to a better life for me. I may not have an extremely high IQ, but I can deal with any professional, social situation put before me. Listening to others with an open mind and not judgement is smart for the heart.

The mind will only take you so far in life, but the heart and compassion will take you even further. I say "relax" and get over yourself and maybe an intelligent, sincere woman will hear what you have to say and like it!

"Z"

10/12/2008 3:02:07 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

bamafsu
Marietta, GA

Maybe women are put off by lack of cooth, lack of humility, no sense of humor, lack of fitness, lack of style. It could be a myriad of things.

10/12/2008 3:11:34 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Quote from greyson101:
OH...lookie ...lookie ...The old man could let it alone..........Go take a walk outside...into the real world......If you can not let's this drop.....then I report you. You been asked now your warned.......OLD MAN.......The word "BOOGER" got you so up-set......LMAO...."GIVES" Old Man.......a frosted strawberry Pop-Tart....and I love Kitties and Puppies Poster......Thanks for the milk....Your awesome (kgearly1021)....

First an ad hominem attack, and now a threat of "reporting". Be my guest.

Get held to account for the words you write, throw a fit, and seek to have someone silenced. Reminds me of women who claim abuse and have a man arrested on false charges. Oh wait, that was a different thread.

If you write in a retarded fashion, it's either because you are retarded, or trying to be silly. But, regardless of the motive, you will appear retarded. If that is what you intend (i.e. silliness), fine. But, don't complain if others' impressions of you are what they are as a result.

10/12/2008 5:52:37 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

greyson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL

[quote header]Quote from oldeschoolcharm:[/quote header]
First an ad hominem attack, and now a threat of "reporting". Be my guest.

Get held to account for the words you write, throw a fit, and seek to have someone silenced. Reminds me of women who claim abuse and have a man arrested on false charges. Oh wait, that was a different thread.

If you write in a retarded fashion, it's either because you are retarded, or trying to be silly. But, regardless of the motive, you will appear retarded. If that is what you intend (i.e. silliness), fine. But, don't complain if others' impressions of you are what they are as a result.

haha u think ur so funny with ur words of wisdom.... but just to let u know darlin using the term "retarded" is pretty low... u need to get a life dumb-ass...... so go f**k ur self... and honey thts the only way ur gunna get sum.... P.S. POPTARTS kick ass!!
so u can stick tht n ur jucie box and suck it......creppy old bastard

[Edited 10/12/2008 5:55:06 PM]

10/12/2008 7:19:34 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

bekki08
Ridgeland, MS

I like intelligent men, just can't stand to be around those who "think" they know everything and those who "think" that they are never wrong about anything.

10/14/2008 6:15:40 PM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Quote from greyson101:
haha u think ur so funny with ur words of wisdom.... but just to let u know darlin using the term "retarded" is pretty low... u need to get a life dumb-ass...... so go f**k ur self... and honey thts the only way ur gunna get sum.... P.S. POPTARTS kick ass!!
so u can stick tht n ur jucie box and suck it......creppy old bastard

And this drivel is supposed to pass for English?

The point of my continued responses is not to debate you. It is to illustrate the futility of attempting intelligent discourse with one who does not display intelligence, making the OP's point.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9