Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? visalia hookups When you file for unemployment, you have the alternative to opt for to have taxes taken out at the time advantages are paid. The COVID 19 pandemic changed the dating landscape and took a toll on numerous relationships. fetlife app github The possibilities are endless, you can make these as funny or as flirty as you want.

yoursecrethookup review

Obtaining to pick a single is surely not an straightforward task, but will tell you a lot about their preferences. personals myrtle beach sc In addition, it is compatible with all sorts of screen sizes. Emma, a writer, met her husband Anthony, an electrician, by means of Tinder. adan4adan com This forum has 1,192 subjects, 1,217 replies, and was last updated 16 hours, 21 minutes ago by Luke.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/6/2008 12:50:32 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

krathnami
Olympia, WA

You have a monochrome of class, but I'm just not interested. Sorry.

10/6/2008 12:53:47 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  
greyson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Bahl....Bahl....She got you.

10/6/2008 12:56:35 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

krathnami
Olympia, WA

Nope. Not interested in the hate. Love is all I need and it's all I have time to give. SO who is interested in a charming guy who has a lot offer? I know all of you are, but it's the dance we do. Read my profile. You won't be disappointed.

10/6/2008 12:58:29 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

sedonaphotofan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,879)
Sedona, AZ

Quote from krathnami:
Then, sista, you ain't got nuttin' and you can step cuz you ain't all that.

A little funny, the young lady spoke to you in plain english and you speak to her back in your version of what you think she is suppose to sound like.

Very interesting.

My question is where is the intelligent chatter, is it just reserved for those that you feel can handle your level of banter!

Karl in Sedona.

10/6/2008 1:00:28 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

krathnami
Olympia, WA

Wrong, Sedona. This is how I actually speak. Maybe your presumption is wrong and I wasn't implicating to that fact that I have any idea how she speaks. This is my vernacular, plain and simple. If you don't like it, then it's not on me.

10/6/2008 1:05:28 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  
desmond1108
Hanover, PA

Quote from krathnami:
How many mathematical theorems does a guy have to write on the chalkboard to receive some attention over here!?!

Zero.

Despite what women SAY about being attracted to intelligent men ... being smart Does Not Get You Laid. It may Keep you together once you have Established that Initial Rapport ... but that's NOT what Attracts Women in the first place.

The problem with Intelligent Discussion is that it demands a certain amount of Literalness and Seriousness. By contrast, what Attracts is Flirting, the Social Dance of Give and Take.

You have to be able to mix the two for success. Actually, the latter is more important.

10/6/2008 1:05:29 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

sedonaphotofan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,879)
Sedona, AZ

Why bother posting if you are not open to conversation from all. It seems that you have an desire to be right. You are getting a lot of great feed back and you lash back instead of a good debate.

You are right this is your thread do with it what you will!

Karl in Sedona

10/6/2008 1:08:26 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

wileyguy
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,337)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Quote from krathnami:
Now, I'm not saying I'm MENSA level genius or anything, however, I have noticed a tendency in some, not all, but a good handful of women will not give me the time of day upon the realization that my intelligence surpasses their own in some areas people of a certain pedigree would consider to be elite discussion.

Science, Philosophy, Politics, and Theology all seem to strike a negative chord with the women I've been seeing recently. While, on the other hand, I have little to no interest in topics such as the history of their personal relationships and their self interests.

Is love even possible given such friction?

i dont want intelligent conversation on a date....especially the first one.i think it has its place .....say before or after the date.can u say casual?i want to do something we'll both enjoy and i definitely want to hear about her interests.but im definitely not out to try to impress her with 'elite discussion'.i'm figurin maybe she's already impressed since she's out with me and not the bazillion other guys she was considerin.
but what the heck do i know ......woof

10/6/2008 1:10:23 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

krathnami
Olympia, WA

As I stated in another forum, I'll give up when the chips have fallen and the chicks are ballin' my name. Just tryin' to be plain. Don't be discouraged by the competition, it's your vision that compliments this waltz in and out of the game.

10/6/2008 1:11:15 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  
greyson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL

NAH...NAH...BOO..BOO....He got you! Don't roll with this group.........Puppy-dog.......You know what they say " If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch".

[Edited 10/6/2008 1:16:33 AM]

10/6/2008 1:12:19 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  
carlisle_girl
Carlisle, AR

well after reading these post from you it kinda seems like your desperate to. dont make women come to you just by saying i will buy you things. also it seems like your a onesided guy, like you only see your point of view and nobody elses JMO. If you would listen to your date rather than not caring what they are talking about then the outcome of your dates might be different. But heck im just a female i wouldnt know. GOOD LUCK

10/6/2008 1:15:47 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

krathnami
Olympia, WA

Guys, listen to Carlisle. She's absolutely right.

10/6/2008 1:16:12 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

oldeschoolcharm
Over 1,000 Posts (1,740)
Monroe, WA

Quote from desmond1108:
Zero.

Despite what women SAY about being attracted to intelligent men ... being smart Does Not Get You Laid. It may Keep you together once you have Established that Initial Rapport ... but that's NOT what Attracts Women in the first place.

The problem with Intelligent Discussion is that it demands a certain amount of Literalness and Seriousness. By contrast, what Attracts is Flirting, the Social Dance of Give and Take.

You have to be able to mix the two for success. Actually, the latter is more important.

You don't get it do you?

It isn't about getting laid. Any troglodyte can do that. And any smart man can master the bullshit to get there if the initial attraction is present.

But, if that attracts someone with whom one can't even communicate, might as well settle for a blow-up doll.

Hint: any woman who would fall for the bullshit above isn't worth having!

10/6/2008 1:18:41 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

krathnami
Olympia, WA

Absolutely, Oldeschool. Hah! No wonder it makes sense. He's a Washingtonian!

10/6/2008 1:20:26 AM Why do many women seem to be put off by intelligent men?  

oldeschoolcharm
Over 1,000 Posts (1,740)
Monroe, WA

Quote from wileyguy:

i dont want intelligent conversation on a date

You don't. Fair enough.

I, for one, do! It's the basic prerequisite for considering someone human, and not an animal. (For the record, I am not into bestiality.)

As far as sex is concerned: all in good time. I've got to love someone heart and soul to even consider going there.

But, if she can't engage my mind, I figure she can't give informed consent, and sex would be rape, rather like taking advantage of a teenager by feeding her bullshit that she wants to hear.

[Edited 10/6/2008 1:30:59 AM]