Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler down

Recently, some bars have a sign posted in the ladies room targeting on the internet daters, stating to order a special drink if they re getting a poor date. creston bc dating We are social animals and this is what makes us so uniquely human. The basic approach of this on the internet dating app replicates the encounter of randomly bumping into your soulmate at a coffee shop just like what we generally see on rom com motion pictures. do asian girls have sideways vaginas When it comes to the size of the dating pool, the statistics noted earlier suggest that in spite of the quantity of doable matches, the good results of obtaining an individual is very low.

winston salem hookups

This web site is exclusively for ugly individuals, or these who like to date ugly men and women. cougar dating victoria bc Ashley Madison is a single of a type, created for married individuals searching to have private affairs. Read the piece right here. mumbai locanto com Like the lady whose photo was taken a few years before.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8/27/2008 7:06:09 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
softdelights
Hurricane, WV

thank u hun we r.. im confident and secure in who i am as a person and awoman if a mna dont like then he go on! lol i love me!

8/27/2008 7:08:40 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
softdelights
Hurricane, WV

i hear you gf ...im looking for that 1 man also...im very romantic and a good woman and as far as the sex toy goes .. for that 1 man that special man a sex toy wouldnt be a bad thing as long as theres love!

8/27/2008 8:07:03 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

shoot i likem all

8/27/2008 8:20:05 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

justa_gyrrrl
Salem, NH

Quote from softdelights:
i hear you gf ...im looking for that 1 man also...im very romantic and a good woman and as far as the sex toy goes .. for that 1 man that special man a sex toy wouldnt be a bad thing as long as theres love!
just a lil hint, love, if you hit "quote" instead of "reply", then you grab the message you are responding to, so people have a clue and can follow the thread.

8/27/2008 12:32:54 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
jokersgirl79
Blountville, TN

<---------Yeah, wheres a man for me???????

8/28/2008 9:54:03 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
jokersgirl79
Blountville, TN

Guess not

8/28/2008 6:58:01 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

trainman1974
Port Neches, TX

[quoteheader]Quote from jokersgirl79:[/quoteheader][quote]<---------Yeah, wheres a man for me???????[/quote] Something wrong with people who dont like bbw's. I love you gals. remember there are a lot of men out here that would love to be with you!

9/7/2008 7:55:05 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

susie_30
Claremore, OK

BBW here and waiting. Have had the same problems all my life as others have mentioned in this thread. To bad all you admirers are so far away.

9/7/2008 8:08:24 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
grasshopper74
Churubusco, IN

Men are visual by nature but every male is different and his idea of beautiful may differ from the next. And some women appeal to certain men. But I truly believe that its the person in the end not the picture that counts.

9/8/2008 1:39:48 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

lickalotapuss77
Columbus, OH

Quote from noonies:
I dont get it. All you men are looking for a barbie doll. And most of those Barbies have bad attitudes! Just because I am heavy I cant find a decent man. You guys are missing out bigtime cause I am the nicest person you would ever meet inside and out!!!
i don't agree with the question b/c alot of men out there luvs us some Big Beautiful women

9/8/2008 1:43:21 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

lickalotapuss77
Columbus, OH

skinny girls fat girs tall girls small girls black girls white girls there all pink on the inside and if there not get them to the free clinic

9/8/2008 1:55:18 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

angelips
Villas, NJ

it seems to me the guys that like them are not from the northeast end of the states it must be a locational upbringing thing

9/8/2008 2:38:38 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

rubicon07
Bellevue, NE

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i think your hot as hell.

9/8/2008 3:01:14 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

yep sho nuff

9/8/2008 11:20:30 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
wisbadger
Stevens Point, WI

Quote from noonies:
I dont get it. All you men are looking for a barbie doll. And most of those Barbies have bad attitudes! Just because I am heavy I cant find a decent man. You guys are missing out bigtime cause I am the nicest person you would ever meet inside and out!!!

I let you know how I feel, I am the same way good inside and out.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10