Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

It s about laying the possible foundation to open up a lot more and additional over time. dating ventura ca If they say no one particular and dealt with stressful scenarios alone, this is a very good indicator that this is how they will manage existing and future stressors now. Mahajan has introduced people today inside the neighborhood to each other and numerous have successfully turned friendships into marriages. russian dating site los angeles Generating a wonderful initially impression is significant, and with our list of the ideal opening lines for online dating, it really is pretty straightforward also.

android hookup

co. dating huntsville They weathered the pandemic together with everyday laughs and regular film marathons. Irrespective of whether or not you re wearing cologne to this initial date, the answer to this question is valuable information. sniffies for straight But some restrictions imposed by photo and character limits leave some of us at a bit of a loose end.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
3/18/2008 12:08:55 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
againnothing
Miles City, MT

3/18/2008 7:07:50 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

noonies i used to feel as u do until i started seeing it as a preference more than a dislike...this helped me not to take it so personal...as the saying goes..there is someone for everyone and the right one for u is out there...maybe looking for u also...good luck to ya!

3/21/2008 7:53:19 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
firegirl38
Frederic, MI

Yes there are men out there who don't care what size you are, and they treat you with respect and all that other good stuff. I have met quite a few that like my curves and smile and are attracted to my personality. Its a matter of people realizing that personality will get you farther down the road than looks, cause the looks eventually go, but the personality will always be there.

3/21/2008 8:37:40 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

ulyss
Livingston, NJ

Your absolutely right, and they like the BAD BOYS to. You are beautiful and I think you know that if you second guest me then just look in that mirror over there BS/BC.

3/21/2008 11:41:46 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
masterfulgaze
Felicity, OH

Sure we do. Things like weight don't really factor in... at least for me anyway

3/21/2008 9:15:34 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

bigpeezy
Roanoke, VA

I LOVE BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

3/30/2008 12:12:12 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

modifiedracer
Omaha, NE

Yes some of us do. In my opinion women that are a toothpick are not that attractive. You have to have a little meat on your bones to have a figure, something to grab on to.

3/30/2008 4:57:25 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
katrina_sq
Mena, AR

I have sort of the same problem. I have met a few that don't mind, but still haven't found anyone I share any chemistry with yet. Still looking, tho...

4/4/2008 2:27:13 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

geohowler
Phoenix, AZ

i belive when you truely look into someones ees and search their soul is when thetrue person comes out.

4/4/2008 4:51:20 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

myblowerdied
Jefferson, TX

Hey My Name Is Billy Ray And You Are Wrong About Some Of Us Men Some Of Us Like My Self Really Really Do Love And Admire BBW So Halla Back At Me On This Bye

4/4/2008 8:28:04 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

moimi
Calgary, AB

Amen to you honey!! I have been thinking this for a very, very long time. Where does one find a REAL man???

4/4/2008 9:26:24 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

trusweetheart
Lilburn, GA

I find that a lot of the men prefer BBW's for sex because they seem to think we are easy.....and that's so not true.

[Edited 4/4/2008 9:31:13 PM]

4/4/2008 9:28:28 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

mod02gt3
League City, TX

Depends on the size of the woman?

4/4/2008 10:20:37 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

bec34
Bridgton, ME

It is hard to find a man who is honest, about it. However, I also think we as woman beat ourselves up over it as well. I wasn't always heavy, but five years ago, I put on the weight, I can tell the difference. When I use to go out I had my drinks bought all night, and not so much now, but sometimes. Just not when I was thinner.

Just my thoughts,

Becky

4/5/2008 10:31:28 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

armyranger33
Kentwood, LA

i personally like the personality of a women because it brings the beauty out into them. some women can really be beautiful an have a poor attitude an it turns me off.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10