Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Kippo made an complete on line shared social space, a metaverse, exactly where matches can connect and play games when communicating over audio chat. best place to meet singles in tucson Facebook also offers interest primarily based dating groups . The app is cost free but desires persons to spend, asking them to spend for virtual roses meant for standout matches the service chooses for you primarily based on what you re hunting for. rubmaps northglenn Here are a few essential ones to include things like in your app.

hookup spots in houston

The rates are also in US dollars, and you can spend making use of PayPal. atlanta hookup apps Michael has been with his wife for six years now, and they have two beautiful youngsters. I had stopped paying for the web page and was about to give up. clevelandsingles com In addition, as significantly as you would like to help them, you are not certified to do so.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
4/5/2008 11:15:13 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
froggienm1
Albuquerque, NM

In my opinion, it doesn't matter what your size really is as long as what is on your inside is beautiful! After that, all the rest will fall into place!

4/6/2008 7:41:31 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

beach_girl34
North Bend, OR

I just joined this site two days ago and have already had great success, that was until I posted my picture. I have had winks and emails from some really nice guys, all saying how they liked my profile. Well guys what is in my profile is who I am. I'm not going to say something just to get attention or blow things up in hopes of getting some attention. What you read is what you get. What I don't understand is why all communication stopped as soon as my pic was posted??? It's just more proof that what's on the inside really doesn't matter even if you say it does.

4/6/2008 7:43:55 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

jchunt27
Girdwood, AK

whats a bbw??

4/6/2008 8:17:40 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

beach_girl34
North Bend, OR

BBW is big beautiful woman

4/8/2008 7:23:16 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

bestthereis1
Amarillo, TX

hell ya skiny women cant f**k butt big women sure do id lick you from head to toe

4/9/2008 6:15:29 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

I know the feeling Noonies. When I was built like a barbie doll; no problem finding the men.

4/9/2008 8:01:35 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
shadow827
Bronx, NY

i love my bbw,s i looking for one now

7/8/2008 7:24:13 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
vinny78
Boston, MA

I like all kinds of women Big, Tall, Short, Small it doesnt matter to me.

7/10/2008 4:54:55 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
do_over123
Taylorsville, KY

Quote from candelicious2u:
noonies i used to feel as u do until i started seeing it as a preference more than a dislike...this helped me not to take it so personal...as the saying goes..there is someone for everyone and the right one for u is out there...maybe looking for u also...good luck to ya!

I like the "looking at it as a preference" part.

7/10/2008 6:34:29 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

g_d77
Watertown, NY

Not looking for a "Barbie doll", and definately NOT looking for a fattie. Too bad there aren't any "normal" sized women out there anymore. Thank you fast food and TV.

7/11/2008 9:58:11 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

hulkdaddy71
Philadelphia, PA

there is no better thing than being with a bbw thats for real......barbie types van't do anything for me except maybe eat a platter or two lol

7/15/2008 3:25:43 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

jmr1970
Justin, TX

Can anyone give the definition of BBW? What does this really stand for? I mean what do men actually think that it represents?

[Edited 7/15/2008 3:27:39 PM]

7/15/2008 7:36:28 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

bigpeezy
Roanoke, VA

Hell Yeah I love them

7/16/2008 7:43:47 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
spilyay
Karlstad, MN

What the hell does BBW mean??? Not up on this lingo. Obviously something along the lines of beeing heavyset which BTW (haha, knew that one), doesn't look too heavy set to me. But as another poster posted--yeah, us woman tend to beat ourselves up about it and think we're heaftier than we really are. I'm almost 5' 5"--165, is that heafty? (Gained weight since I quit smoking)--DANGIT!!

7/16/2008 8:26:18 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
fluffy856
Oaklyn, NJ

Hey there. BBW here and people want what they want. don't take it personally just keep putting yourself out there and you'll find what u want. Anyway there's a club in New York specifically for BBW. I wish there was one in every city. Good Luck

[Edited 7/16/2008 8:30:44 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10