Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified through email. asian dating austin tx The app also checks in to locate out if you have met your match, and that can nudge you to comply with up on possible connections. The point was that we located a mutual language in which to prove ourselves human and pass each other s Turing tests. mongolian ladies dating This web page boasts that the vast majority of its customers have received some greater level of education, with over 80% of its members holding at least a university degree.

magepersonal

Get some good images out and about on the town also. fairfield iowa dating She began groping me in complete view of everybody else and although that may be exciting for some, I wasn t into it. You choose but plan to have meaningful conversations as you date and grow together. teen asian tiny We also managed click ban with than users over rooms final 2 Months.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
7/19/2008 4:25:41 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

hnstgrl
Travelers Rest, SC

I belive that women and men alike should love themselves first. Once you love yourself and really are happy with who you are then these people with size issues will make you laugh . I posted my picture , I have a great attitude and awesome personality. I am happy with who I am . Men and women alike , if someone has a problem with your size let it be their problem !!
If your health is at risk because of size then do something to help yourself so you can be healthy . I was alot bigger 3 years ago , and had some health issues ,so I lost weight and for myself I am still lossing but I don't want to be a barbie doll . I just wanna be me !!

Anyone who has a problem with me ................Well you can kiss my big ole butt !!

Just kidding , if my size bothers you then it's your problem !!

Have a good day !!

7/19/2008 5:17:44 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

ckmirby1
Fredericksburg, VA

Quote from jmr1970:
Can anyone give the definition of BBW? What does this really stand for? I mean what do men actually think that it represents?

wl i am a man so i will tell you what o think it means. obviously stands for big beautiful woman. to me it is a woman who is larger than what most consider average and has a beautiful face and great personality. to me every woman tht is larger is not a bbw, you still have to have a pretty face. and you, JMR1970, are a BBSW, which is a big beautiful sexy woman.

7/19/2008 10:39:45 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
dover10
Cartersville, GA

I don't get it either. I myself am a BBW and have actually started losing weight because I thought that was what men wanted. Come to find out most men are after one thing and one thing only. I'm very proud of the fact that I am who I am. We are all put here in different sizes for a reason. I have found that I am attracted to the bigger guys because they usually have the biggest hearts. That's what it's all suppose to be about whose heart can be yours to get. Good luck I've actually found one guy that I talk to here on the site and think he may actually be a for real man. Not many of them left out. Good luck to all ya'll. Guys remember we are not all big for the same reason some have health reasons that make them that way. But given the chance most of us do love with all our hearts.

7/21/2008 1:03:17 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
ezrafelton
Seaford, DE

i think there are a lot of guys that like big ladies. for me personally i don't date bbw's not because of the attraction, but because i workout religiously and if i'm watching my diet and my date wants to eat at mickie dees all the time it ain't gonna work

7/21/2008 1:38:53 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

keepitsweet456
Paterson, NJ

Hello well as being big and sexxy i think they don't know what they miss we can keep you warm and keep you cool i love being my size so 4 all the ladys love your self so bey for now but not 4 long

7/21/2008 9:15:03 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
luvstosing
Fayetteville, AR

Well, i just wanted to stop in and say hi. I have read thru all the comments up to mine and found that ya'll have said some very nice things. Being a BBW myself, i really respect people that accept us as the individuals that we are, no matter what our size is.
Besides, who can resist a blue eyed, blonde haired girl with a pretty face, full hips and big tits! J/K take care all!!

7/22/2008 11:48:18 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

newwbee
Aberdeen, WA

I am a little sad that none of the guys that replied are in my area lol!

7/24/2008 9:38:55 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
loki0169
Baton Rouge, LA

i love a bbw that is confident with herself i just dont want to be with one that says she is so fat thaat pisses me off it doesnt matter what you look like as long as you have a great spirit and respect yourself

7/24/2008 5:53:46 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

lefty74
Cincinnati, OH

Well, it is a seasonal thing when men want to be warm and fed they try to buddy up with us big girls Really it just depends on the guy but most men seem to like thin women but us big girls tend to attract thin guys...who knows love the way you look no matter what the size

7/27/2008 5:50:35 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
happiestgrl
Walnut, CA

Hey girl!!
There are men that love a woman with something to hold on. Just remember men have it harder than woman. They can be short, thin, large, bald etc and fear rejection. I have not had a problem meeting athletic, average, slim men!! Its all about confidence!! They love it!!!Love yourself and remember you got it going on!!!! If they are not interested in you..that's there loss! Move to the next one!! See, on my profile I state if they are looking for a Angelina Jolie package..they better look like David Beckham!!!

N

7/28/2008 10:57:25 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
lucybrownline
Dayton, OH

Yeah so I've read all the posts.. and i have to say.. I HATE the term BBW... i really do... i'll say i'm big...chubby... chunky... whatever.. but i really hate that BBW thing...

I do think its a preference tho.. some people just don't find us bigger folks sexy.. I can live with that... I think its hard to put a certain type down as what works for me.. all i know is that when i meet a guy.. i can tell instantly if there's attraction or chemistry... it could happen if they are big or small... brown hair, blond or bald... so I think its fair if they feel the same... some guys prefer asian women... some women prefer beefy guys.. to each his own!

as for the poster who is 5'5 and 165... i wouldn't call that BBW... thats nearly average now a days... grin...

7/28/2008 11:35:25 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

webbie
Burtonsville, MD

I can relate to what you are saying, some of these men think that you are easy and desparate because we are big and think that we cannot find anybody. The p*ssy is good because we dont have men running up in there. I for one know this because mine is tight and waiting for the right man....

7/31/2008 2:41:16 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
monarchian
Wrens, GA

I for one dont think that way,big wemon can be , when they are not on the monthly or steroids. Then they can bedevil::

8/2/2008 4:40:07 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

razzberry115
Vernal, UT

I feel the same way. It is really bad where I live.

8/2/2008 9:28:54 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
bd95
Harker Heights, TX

I dont see how you have a hard time findin' a good guy from your picture I can you you are very pretty, and if the personality is as good as you say, you sound like a catch to me.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10