Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

Bring about immediately after i msged the gals, they then will reply on the similar day. meet singles in tampa fl You can t do greater than me, not even in your wildest dreams. Acquire e mail notification when a new subject is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board. does casualx app work But you can t take a troublesome woman who knows how to sail and make her good individual.

polyamorous hookup

Every single of these is discussed in greater detail in the section that follows. senior dating west palm beach You have in no way been extra vulnerable than you are currently. five billion. rubratings baton rouge I am fortunate that the greatest relationship I ve ever had is to the man I am married to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
3/15/2008 4:44:55 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

noonies
Wantagh, NY

I dont get it. All you men are looking for a barbie doll. And most of those Barbies have bad attitudes! Just because I am heavy I cant find a decent man. You guys are missing out bigtime cause I am the nicest person you would ever meet inside and out!!!

[Edited 3/15/2008 4:50:01 PM]

3/15/2008 4:48:20 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

divorceddadof2
Vernal, UT

well i think your very attractive!

3/15/2008 4:50:35 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

noonies
Wantagh, NY

Thank you

3/16/2008 1:08:58 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

angelips
Villas, NJ

i agree noonies i am havin the same problem

3/16/2008 1:42:02 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

divorceddadof2
Vernal, UT

you ladies are not the only ones. us bhm (big handsome men) don't attract alot of attention either. I'm a fun guy too. but i'm not a bad boy, who treats women like crap, so that also makes me less attracive. I believe in respect and you have to give to recieve. My match is out there somewhere.

3/16/2008 5:29:14 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

taytice
Aurora, CO

Yes every man has their personel prefrences
I like a woman with a good set of brains oh and full hips and bust is nice too

Taylor

3/16/2008 11:35:34 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

dwdrums
Houghton Lake, MI

well ithink that you arevery pretty and you look like you have some class.
i dont think that men are looking for a barbie doll just someone that makes their motor
run. i myself am looking for someone that melts my heart. she doesnt have to be skinny just attrective and have some class. i would be nice if she weighs less then me becouse i have a bad back

3/17/2008 10:05:19 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

ksitall
Penn Valley, CA

This is copied from my post in the
"itroductions" forums

"To all females......... big, thin, short, tall, black, white, green, from texas calfornia, or mars, you all rock!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Stevie
(ksitall)"

So keep lookin we are out there.
For youX12

3/17/2008 12:25:16 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

harborcitydude
Harbor City, CA

wow noonies... I actually seek out the larger ladies... I find that they have more to offer me than just a heart ache. Size really is irrelevant. When my EX-wife and I got married, she was a little heavy. 18 years later, she got serious about losing the weight and did... you'd think I would have loved that! Well, I guess if I'd been given the chance, I would have, but she found herself the tall, dark, handsome guy she'd always wanted, and I was history... go figure! We are out here, but I guess maybe we should put something in our profiles that will let you know who we are. Good luck and keep looking

HCD

[Edited 3/17/2008 3:12:16 PM]

3/17/2008 3:41:39 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
osito32
Magnolia, TX

Hey my personal preference is with BBW's. There's just something I don't understand about BBw's. Most of the BBw's I've tried to talk to and especially on these dating sites do not want a BHM. I want alll the BBw's to know that they need to try a BHM for a change...

3/17/2008 3:51:16 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

melbie7769
New Orleans, LA

OH honey there are men out there that like us (sorry don't like BBW) full figured women and well if they want a barbie then most likely they are more materialistic!! There are wonderful men out there that enjoy us and appreciate us for ebing healthy amongst other things!!! hehehehe

Smooches Melbie

3/17/2008 4:39:26 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
againnothing
Miles City, MT

i find they are out there but were considered fetishes.

3/17/2008 9:03:30 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

harborcitydude
Harbor City, CA

So you are saying I got a fet-who???

I hope its not contagious!!

I think I caught it while on vacation

HCD

3/18/2008 11:21:14 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
againnothing
Miles City, MT

what?

3/18/2008 11:26:44 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
lonesomepinne
Harrisonburg, VA

I like meat with my potatoes!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10