Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

My husband s very first message to me showed that a) he had read my profile and b) was a compliment (but not just lewd or an attempt to enhance my self confidence so I d throw myself into bed with him). juneau dating I have a couple of rules reject any woman with a Snapchat filter on their pics. Which is why you have to have to rebuild a healthful connection with yourself. pink sofa dating australia I can t have access to Dating selection utilizing my account on my Android phone .

agelesshookup com review

Of course, 21 inquiries may possibly not be adequate to get to know an individual — so we ve integrated 70. durango co singles Make your flaws into a joke that you can both laugh about they ll be a lot more most likely to share theirs, so you do not get any special surprises when you finish up meeting. I have certainly no doubt that on a minute for minute basis, going out to intentionally meet girls in true life is far more productive and productive. cute cuban girls In her 2013 essay My Year on Match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8/20/2008 12:56:05 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
bloodworth
Lindale, TX

I think women of all shapes and sizes, races, and nationalities are attractive. Whether you are a BBW or a beautiful thin woman what is in the heart and between your ears is what matters most.

8/20/2008 1:03:33 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

cantongirl1971
Canton, OH

I have the same problem. People see BBW and RUN......Man, like myspace page "LOOK WITHIN THE SHELL" You can't get to the yolk til you crack the shell. You can't get to the good stuff till you look inside. Love is universal too bad perception isn't

8/20/2008 1:40:26 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

jamesonn01
Saint Croix Falls, WI

I was burned by a big woman once she got skinny and I treated her like a queen which is why I dont date larger woman that doesnt mean you are bad I just had bad experiences.

8/20/2008 1:45:54 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

cantongirl1971
Canton, OH

Quote from jamesonn01:
I was burned by a big woman once she got skinny and I treated her like a queen which is why I dont date larger woman that doesnt mean you are bad I just had bad experiences.

Sorry you got burned but question for you? Does being burned mean that you are going to stop trying? If that was true, then none of us would be here. I've been burned by plenty of men (big and small) but that doesn't mean i'm going to hold it against them. Like I said earlier "Crack open the shell and see what's inside" Think of a plastic easter egg....you crack it open and you never know what's going to be inside. There are plenty of skinny women that will burn you. That was her....We are not her....JMHO

8/20/2008 2:24:34 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

strongnkindguy
Sacramento, CA

As long as they are confidant without being b*tchy and are not needy which has been my experience

8/20/2008 4:39:16 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

cantongirl1971
Canton, OH

Oh for goodnesssakes! I GIVE UP....IF YOU DONT LIKE A BBW, you dont like them. We're not all needy and desparate. A lot of women are needy and desparate despite their size. I have a friend who is a size 6, absolutley beautiful and she attracts the wrong kind of men. Why, because she is needy and desparate. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SIZE. Strong and confidence has nothing to do with size either. Look at Mo'nique or Rosie O'Donnell (OK, yea, Rosie's a les...but still) do either of these women seem desparate or needy....NO! They are secure in who they are. But look at women like Pam Anderson who have been married how many times and jump from men to men.....THERE! POINT PROVEN!

8/20/2008 6:56:45 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

lucky665
Virginia Beach, VA

I am a confident BBBW and I strut my stuff. If a guy can't handle all this women than he is not worth my time

8/22/2008 9:13:16 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
uniqueme71
Baltimore, MD

There are some guys out there that prefer BBW, so whats wrong if a guy does not? Just like some women hate it when a man has long hair. Does that make them wrong? I mean, if you are a BBW and the guy is not feeling you, its just that....he's not feeling you. I don't think its something to take personal.

8/22/2008 10:08:26 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

kimmiesday
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I guess my question is what is considered to be BBW anymore sheesh I prefer to think of myself as "corn bread feed " Healthy *smile* Im a size 16 and alot of men think thats chunky monkey but heck I have all my weight in all the right places I have a big bust,booty and thighs but my stomache is flat,flat,flat.

But I actually had a man tell me recently that if I lost 20 lbs Id be smokin hot I just looked at him like he'd lost his ever luvvin mind but then I considered who was making the statement and thought "Yikes as if buddy you would ever stand a chance with me anyway " but the point Im trying to make I guess is size comes in many different shapes thats why I put tons of pictures on my profile so there is no mistake as to who I am.

Don't be dishearten by some men I think sexy comes from feeling sexy no matter your size and it exudes confidence so what they don't get it. Truely they are missing out on a good person simply because you don't fit the so called "mold"

But ask yourself this question would you really want that kind of man even if you could get him youd never feel like you were enough and thats no way to live

However I will say this there has to be a mutual attraction I mean how many of us have turned down men because they were over weight, to short, bald,to old, wrong color hair,eyes,uni brow I dont know whatever the reason is we are all guilty of it in some way I guess it just goes to personel preference so can we really fault men alone. I say there loss and move on and P.S. just for the record I now get to know a man on more than just first glance ( Its a growing process) hehehe

Moral of story YOU DESERVE MORE SO WAIT FOR IT IT WILL COME

8/24/2008 12:24:37 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

slam58
Philadelphia, PA

i like bbw.......... i just love women..no matter the size, shape, color, or race..... woman is the is one of the best thing god made......

8/24/2008 6:23:48 PM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

trainman1974
Port Neches, TX

not me. I thank alot of bbw's are pretty!

8/25/2008 7:41:02 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
bigdaddihulk32
Lake Charles, LA

well i think that big women r very beautiful and i happen 2 love big women.thats pretty much all i date.the othe women that r smaller think that they r all that and then some.i wish that a pretty big woman would come my way,cuz i would love them 4 who they r and 4 not what they r....if there any big women looking 4 a really good man my profile is bigdaddihulk come by and check me out..

8/25/2008 11:27:43 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

leelee1974
Charlotte, NC

Quote from bigdaddihulk32:
well i think that big women r very beautiful and i happen 2 love big women.thats pretty much all i date.the othe women that r smaller think that they r all that and then some.i wish that a pretty big woman would come my way,cuz i would love them 4 who they r and 4 not what they r....if there any big women looking 4 a really good man my profile is bigdaddihulk come by and check me out..
here we are Daddy...

8/25/2008 11:32:19 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  

wcnmom
Bloomfield, KY

I agree with alot of what has been said here. Yes I am not a tooth pick. But I can go out and play a game of basketball if I want. I am working on how I look for me. Maybe if some of the men would take a chance and get to know they would see that I would give them the heart from my chest. I am just wanting to be treated like a person. Not as a sex toy. Im like everyone else. I am looking for my special person. If you think you are him send me a note. And lets see. To me looks are not everything, but there has to be that little spark.

8/27/2008 7:02:52 AM dont any men out there like a BBW?  
softdelights
Hurricane, WV

mmm thnk god for good men like you hun

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10