Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

Some males do not have a lot of passion for items and that may well be just fine with you. hookups albuquerque Understanding family dynamics can be specifically vital if you and your partner are of distinctive religions. Once again, it s not not possible, but it is substantially a lot more difficult which makes figuring out where people stand that much additional crucial. sniffies con In the meantime, try these as starting points.

agelesshookup com review

Of course, 21 inquiries may possibly not be adequate to get to know an individual — so we ve integrated 70. durango co singles Make your flaws into a joke that you can both laugh about they ll be a lot more most likely to share theirs, so you do not get any special surprises when you finish up meeting. I have certainly no doubt that on a minute for minute basis, going out to intentionally meet girls in true life is far more productive and productive. cute cuban girls In her 2013 essay My Year on Match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/2/2008 8:47:02 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

fancyface326
Calvert City, KY

I don't believe it is ever to late. although sometimes I think I might be single 4 ever. But I am sure it would be by choice. Because I would rather be single 4 ever that to just end up with just anyone because I might get lonely.

4/2/2008 8:54:28 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA

Styxie, if all else fails, im here for ya!

4/2/2008 8:56:57 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

greeneyes67
Alexandria, VA

start a new thread Styx...a bunch of us in Nova are meeting on April 12th! maybe you should find some peeps around you and have a gathering!!

It's never too late!!!!!!!!

4/2/2008 9:22:34 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

dancinglynx
Reedsburg, WI

hen you least expect it, it will happen. I think there is someone for each of us, it just takes time & patience to sort threw all the people who come before them...how many pairs of shoes do you try on before you find the right ones? jmo

4/2/2008 9:34:33 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

styxie
Louisville, KY

gonesailingbabe, it is just as hard here in louisville, ky to find someone on your same wavelength--so i feel for you!! men have asked before why i do not have the ky boys lined up outside. it's just that i have a different outlook than most kentuckians (this is NOT and unsult to kentuckyians--hell i have never lived anywhere else but ky-- so no hate mail, please!), and i have come to find that most of the men i have something in common with are "yankees", or men who live out west. why does it seem that the ones you want are so far away?

4/2/2008 9:38:22 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA

thats always the story. all the good ones are far away dammit.

4/2/2008 9:41:11 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

styxie... take it from someone out west - you are an extremely beautiful woman, with much to offer. It is frustrating at times, trust me, I know but I refuse to let a few bumps along the road cloud or dictate what my future will be. Yes, it is hard to find someone sometimes but if you give up, it will only get that much harder.

4/3/2008 2:13:00 AM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

Hey mark I could use a hug.... but your so young... and like the others say... the good ones are so far away....... And the closest one on DH.com, I had a crush on just broke my heart..... soooooooooo, I guess.... I'll be single for awhile...... I do date, yet I am kind of SCARED.... I'll make another mistake......... don't want to do that ya know. DATING IS JUST TOO RISKY!!!!!!!!!!

4/3/2008 2:30:41 AM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

cinnamongirl65
St Catharines, ON

I don't think it is to late...somethings take longer for some then others...i think when u find what ur looking for it will truely be worth the wait !!! Sure i get lonely and frustrated by times but i try to keep my heart open in case he walks in the door !!!

4/3/2008 6:53:36 AM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

sapphire_eyes
Tulsa, OK

I've been single for 22 years, it seems like forever. I wonder every day if I'll ever find Mr. Right. I really get tired of running into Mr. Right-Now, and for a long time I refused to date because my choices were turning out to be bad ones. I may be in my 80's by the time I find him or he finds me (lol), but until then I've learned how to take care of myself and keep myself happy. I pray it's never too late to find love and be with the one who gives you butterflies every time you hear their voice or see their smile. Believe and it can happen!

Best of luck to you in finding him...

4/5/2008 5:55:10 AM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

craig703
Quincy, IL

Hi Styxie,
I find it harder in my 40s to find someone who I actually want to go out with or who wants to go out with me. It seemed a lot easier in my 30's, but compatibility seems different now for some reason. I have to get passed the superfiscial stuff because that isn't the real person.

We both have to take more chances- maybe careful ones. The only thing that usually gets hurt is my pride- or vise versa. But you don't know until you try- keep your chin up

4/5/2008 2:57:37 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

ami1981
Portsmouth, OH

I'm new here too.. I was married once and now divorced and dated two.. but one of them only last one freakin' day... I alwalys have feeling that it is too late or will I be alone...

But a lot of people have pretty cool reply here. I guess I gotta keep on trying. Guess I have to hang around here and see what happen.

4/5/2008 3:10:13 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

muffycakes
Chanhassen, MN

ha! i am only 26 and i think its too late

4/5/2008 5:41:29 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

poppirocco
Cicero, IN

Don't even think about asking that question until you are at least my age.

4/5/2008 7:05:30 PM Do you ever feel that it is "too late". Will you be single forever?  

sassynfun
Myrtle Beach, SC

I feel the same way and it hurts to even think about it. I work hard, am honest, romantic, very loving and too giving. I can't help but wonder what is wrong with me. I get asked out a lot but just not a spark.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11