Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup apps uk 2017

The funny thing we discovered as we journeyed through ministry with teenagers was that as considerably as they loved the concerns, we adults in all probability enjoyed them additional. meet singles in newfoundland Does he have marriage in mind, or is he just a buddy? She then told me that he was genuinely funny and a nice guy and that he would like my quantity and for the reason that I knew the girl pretty well…I accepted and gave him my number. omegle wankers Believe about how internet websites create their headlines, e.

megapersonals con

Dr. melbourne singles free P. Free of charge BACKGROUND Data Readily available UPON REQUEST. peru dating scams Cecile met Frank a couple of weeks just after joining and spent late nights messaging right after the youngsters had gone to bed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/23/2016 2:39:59 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,971)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/opposing-shared-parenting-the-feminist-track-record/

This post is specifically for the Feminist hens on here, that run around trying to argue with me and Dr. Constantly calling is bitter misogynists, they will say that they stand for Feminism, because it makes women and men "Equal".

Well, then answer me this: Why have the biggest group of Feminists been actively working for the last 30 years, to stop men from actively being in their children's lives?

Feminism is about "Equality", not "Feminine Supremacy", like you cackling hems always try to argue.

Well, here is evidence proving that Feminism IS about gender supremacy.

So, feel free to make futile attempts to counter the evidence PROVING you and Feminists are WRONG, because I know none of you will EVER ADMIT that you are wrong....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/23/2016 6:35:12 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Well try to see it from the other end of the stick.
If you only know one side of the story, you aren't really seeing the whole picture.

About this topic, I don't know TOO much about it myself but I can understand how shared parenting may become a hindrance and an issue for women.
Primarily in the cases where the father is less involved and/or dips out of his child's life by choice and then comes back wanting to see his child and wanting more rights to see the child.

I could understand how the woman may be like WTF and be upset about this.
The father doesn't carry the child and doesn't give birth, so he isn't attached as biologically to the child as the woman. Also when the woman is breast feeding. Say you have a baby that breastfeeds and the couple is no longer together, should the baby be forced to be away from the mother for half the time to be with the father?
should the mother be forced to pump milk and give it to the father? or the child be given formula, which is far inferior to breast milk?
and what of the child? if it doesn't like being away from it's mother and cries consistently or is upset?
It's important to think about the child too, not just what is right/good or convenient for the parents.

Young children, toddlers, go through a phase of attachment to one person. I could see how if the father has been out of the child's life, that that child may no longer have attachment to that person and not want to be around them.
Or what about an older child that literally does not want to see one of the parents?

Or what about a child from an unwanted pregnancy, where the father didn't want the child and wanted it to be aborted. Then was involved in the child's life then suddenly wants rights and visitation or partial custody?
These things DO happen

[Edited 2/23/2016 6:37:54 AM ]

2/23/2016 6:46:27 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

. Then was not involved in the child's life *
I meant. It won't let me edit

2/23/2016 6:49:46 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Apparently, you did not rad the article. Research has proven, for years before you were born, that the father NOT being present at all is worse than shared parenting.

2/23/2016 7:05:22 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
If you only know one side of the story, you aren't really seeing the whole picture.

About this topic, I don't know TOO much about it myself but I can understand how shared parenting may become a hindrance and an issue for women.
Primarily in the cases where the father is less involved and/or dips out of his child's life by choice and then comes back wanting to see his child and wanting more rights to see the child.

The father doesn't carry the child and doesn't give birth, so he isn't attached as biologically to the child as the woman. Also when the woman is breast feeding. Say you have a baby that breastfeeds and the couple is no longer together, should the baby be forced to be away from the mother for half the time to be with the father?
should the mother be forced to pump milk and give it to the father? or the child be given formula, which is far inferior to breast milk?
and what of the child? if it doesn't like being away from it's mother and cries consistently or is upset?
It's important to think about the child too, not just what is right/good or convenient for the parents.

Young children, toddlers, go through a phase of attachment to one person. I could see how if the father has been out of the child's life, that that child may no longer have attachment to that person and not want to be around them.
Or what about an older child that literally does not want to see one of the parents?

Or what about a child from an unwanted pregnancy, where the father didn't want the child and wanted it to be aborted. Then was involved in the child's life then suddenly wants rights and visitation or partial custody?
These things DO happen

Yes those things do happen . I think if the father does not want any custody of the child he should sign off the right of child. Now I think there should be stricter laws for couples who decides they want to bring a child into this world . That will cause people to make wiser decisions Basically both you are force to live together and share responsibility . Now if he or she don't live by the rules they could face prison time . And if he or she already have kids they barely can afford she is required get her tubes tided and the guy nuts got to be cut I know it's messed up but something has to be done .

2/23/2016 7:09:18 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I come from Gender studies forums lol I already know the stat's but
what it doesn't tell us is WHY fatherlessness is correlated with these negative effects.
Especially when fatherlessness is also correlated with lower income, and being black.
Perhaps these things are more causal than fatherlessness itself.
When you look at the stats, fatherless people/kids mostly (Like a really high %) come from ethnic minorities and people from disadvantaged and poor areas.
This would indicate it is poverty more than anything else that is causing these bad effects. Perhaps poverty, fatherlessness and a bad environment all together.

Bonus vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO-855B4h2U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4X4OfU2eds

2/23/2016 7:25:12 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I believe it is a vicious cycle that is pretty much perpetuating itself.
1. Poorness + 2. bad environment and ethnic minority + 3. dating and sex culture = 4. unwanted pregnancy and next generation that will be 5. fatherlessness and
1. 2.
all over again

Called a poverty cycle

2/23/2016 7:27:57 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

^ regarding that red "wheel" above...

Everyone in the western world has access to education, regardless of poverty level. Many many poor people educate themselves and become successful. It's called not waiting around for someone to come along and educate you.

Public libraries are open to all, the net is also open to all. You can buy a used laptop for $40...if you can't save up and afford that you can use the one at the library, read books, educate yourself.

Lack of education facilities is what lazy f**kers use as an excuse...

[Edited 2/23/2016 7:28:14 AM ]

2/23/2016 7:37:33 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Another thing to consider is when they are brought up in poverty they start at a disadvantage. Less quality education and parents that invest less in the child's education generally and also are not as actively participating in helping educate their child.

It's not ALL about education though but it does play a role. There is something of a poverty culture or atleast low socioeconomic culture. It's really complicated. I studied it when I was doing sociology. Basically
Poor = less high quality education
also = less health care
also = less able to afford healthy food
also = higher stress
also = more likely to take risks and do illicit drugs, more likely to be addicted, less likely to afford rehabilitation or to seek it
also = more likely to have unhealthy lifestyle habits
also = more likely to have unsafe sex and sexual diseases
also = more likely to have unwanted pregnancy
also = more likely to have a fatherless child from ^ above things
also = less likely to get higher education
also = less likely to complete education

2/23/2016 7:49:33 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Stop hijacking the thread, Sienna. The point of this thread is about how FEMINISTS are and have been ACTIVELY FIGHTING AGAINST MEN BEING ABLE TO LEGALLY SHARE PARENTING FOR 30 YEARS.

If you fail to stay on point, I will block you until the thread is back on point, at which time I will unblock you.

Do I make myself clear, regarding this?

2/23/2016 8:04:08 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

im m sorry

i didnt mean to

2/23/2016 8:14:40 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Another thing to consider is when they are brought up in poverty they start at a disadvantage. Less quality education and parents that invest less in the child's education generally and also are not as actively participating in helping educate their child.

It's not ALL about education though but it does play a role. There is something of a poverty culture or atleast low socioeconomic culture. It's really complicated. I studied it when I was doing sociology. Basically
Poor = less high quality education
also = less health care
also = less able to afford healthy food
also = higher stress
also = more likely to take risks and do illicit drugs, more likely to be addicted, less likely to afford rehabilitation or to seek it
also = more likely to have unhealthy lifestyle habits
also = more likely to have unsafe sex and sexual diseases
also = more likely to have unwanted pregnancy
also = more likely to have a fatherless child from ^ above things
also = less likely to get higher education
also = less likely to complete education

Excuses...the fact people have pulled themselves up out of poverty to greatness shows anyone with enough drive can achieve.

2/23/2016 8:17:38 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

im m sorry

i didnt mean to
Apology accepted. Carry on topic. Proceed.

2/23/2016 6:01:40 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,311)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

"Equality"???

Females invented the "flip flop" when it comes to children..

It starts with "we're" pregnant.

But when the kid f**ks up. it's :" You need to deal with your son.

When the relationship is over, it's : I'm taking my child!"

"Equality" indeed..

2/23/2016 6:22:49 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Oh, no.....NOT FEMINISTS. They would NEVER do anything like THAT......

They are ALL about EQUALITY for WOMEN.....

C'mon ladies. Let's hear it, speak up. Where are you????

C.mon......where is Medusa, Celyn, Michelle, and all the other man-hating, delusional Feminist supporters at?

C'mon, where is mytongueislockedtofeminist boot, or moobs and all the other bootlick males on here, that chastise us?

Why aren't they reading and finding ways to prove that Feminism is NOT about the "Gender Supremacy" being reported in this article?

Oh, wait, that is right. They CAN'T. You can't prove a FACT to be wrong. That is why it is a FACT.

Of course, we don't see any of them outspoken about how this is "UNFAIR" to men, and it is NOT RIGHT, either.....

So, "Thank you" to all the bootlick, neutered men in support of Feminism and all the cackling Fem-Nazi hens on here for being silent. Your silence is your implied consent, that you don't care about true equality, like you claim.

Sienna is the only one, that even made a first attempt to debate it, and even may have had a few points while she was on-topic.

Well, men, now we know how these women on here really are.

2/24/2016 9:20:40 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

testsignup
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,679)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Another resentment thread, based on obvious and fundamentally flawed logic.

No need to "read the article," it has nothing to do with the title claim, no matter what it contains.

Why?

Because the term "Feminists" doesn't mean what the Title pretends it does. That is, there is no such thing as a solid, united and uniform group of people called "Feminists."

Because there is no such group/entity, there is NOTHING that can be claimed to be true about it, which is anything but fantasy, or more likely, propaganda.

Slightly deeper logical flaw:

"Equality" is in no way intrinsically linked to "Shared Parenting Laws." There can be problems with equality with or without Shared Parenting laws being affected.

Finally, in greatest detail, the mere FACT of wanting to write Shared Parenting laws, can be an attack on the ability of a parent to raise and or care for a child as is best for the child. Even if both parents are basically good people, just having the government step in and force them to jump through hoops, can distort how well the child is cared for.

Therefore, again, REGARDLESS of whatever details might be contained in the (propagandized version?) of the linked specific situation, it in no way whatsoever can POSSIBLY support the claim in the title, or the OP's fantasy of proving anything at all about Feminists.

2/24/2016 9:34:57 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

indianadave1951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,961)
Mishawaka, IN
65, joined Dec. 2010

These things DO happen

Some feminists fight to resist giving visitation rights to the father just to be nasty. However, they sure want that court ordered paycheck.

Children need both parents to grow up with a balanced mentality.

2/24/2016 11:02:20 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from testsignup:
Another resentment thread, based on obvious and fundamentally flawed logic.

No need to "read the article," it has nothing to do with the title claim, no matter what it contains.

Why?

Because the term "Feminists" doesn't mean what the Title pretends it does. That is, there is no such thing as a solid, united and uniform group of people called "Feminists."

Because there is no such group/entity, there is NOTHING that can be claimed to be true about it, which is anything but fantasy, or more likely, propaganda.

Slightly deeper logical flaw:

"Equality" is in no way intrinsically linked to "Shared Parenting Laws." There can be problems with equality with or without Shared Parenting laws being affected.

Finally, in greatest detail, the mere FACT of wanting to write Shared Parenting laws, can be an attack on the ability of a parent to raise and or care for a child as is best for the child. Even if both parents are basically good people, just having the government step in and force them to jump through hoops, can distort how well the child is cared for.

Therefore, again, REGARDLESS of whatever details might be contained in the (propagandized version?) of the linked specific situation, it in no way whatsoever can POSSIBLY support the claim in the title, or the OP's fantasy of proving anything at all about Feminists.
The National Organization for Women (NOW) is an American FEMINIST organization founded in 1966. The organization consists of 550 chapters in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.[3]

Fantasy? Looks to me like REALITY, because they DO exist and they do fight to give females more privileges than men.

And like Dave just said, some feminists will be nasty and keep a kid away from the father, but she sure wants that court-ordered tax-free paycheck every month

2/25/2016 9:27:34 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'm going to be honest.

I feel like the only reason men are so eager to be in the child's lives is that may cut down on their financial obligations.

I've met maybe one or two men in my life who were actually distraught over the fact their gender meant they would lose any parental battles. These men weren't "weekend" fathers and were 50+

I don't believe not one man under gives two f**ks about not having to raise a snot nosed brat... unless it's a son he's always secretly dreamed of. Men aren't going to court to get their little girls.

Anyway, men didn't have a problem with not being there before women began abusing the child support system.

Now is seems like men want custody simply to show women what it feels like to abuse the money system.

Also it seems like men only want to be in the child's life when the mother isn't begging him to be. I've seen men get pissy when the mother doesn't want child support or anything. After the man has hurt the child with broken promises one too many times the woman moves on and takes the child with him and suddenly the man is pissed and bothered and wants to be a father because he hates the thought of his child and the child's mother being happy and successful without him.

Most men deny the baby before it's even born. My rule of thumb is, if you even insinuate it's someone else's baby then good bye. I won't say any cruel things about you to our child but I wont let you use the child as a means to hurt me because it always hurts the kid more. When that kid is old enough to make their own decisions they can decide if they want to know their father or not.

2/25/2016 9:36:31 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I'm going to be honest.

I feel like the only reason men are so eager to be in the child's lives is that may cut down on their financial obligations.

That and the contact with the ex could result in some ex sex

2/25/2016 10:29:06 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I'm going to be honest.

I've met maybe one or two men in my life who were actually distraught over the fact their gender meant they would lose any parental battles. These men weren't "weekend" fathers and were 50+

I don't believe not one man under gives two f**ks about not having to raise a snot nosed brat... unless it's a son he's always secretly dreamed of. Men aren't going to court to get their little girls.

Anyway, men didn't have a problem with not being there before women began abusing the child support system.

Now is seems like men want custody simply to show women what it feels like to abuse the money system.

Also it seems like men only want to be in the child's life when the mother isn't begging him to be. I've seen men get pissy when the mother doesn't want child support or anything. After the man has hurt the child with broken promises one too many times the woman moves on and takes the child with him and suddenly the man is pissed and bothered and wants to be a father because he hates the thought of his child and the child's mother being happy and successful without him.

Most men deny the baby before it's even born. My rule of thumb is, if you even insinuate it's someone else's baby then good bye. I won't say any cruel things about you to our child but I wont let you use the child as a means to hurt me because it always hurts the kid more. When that kid is old enough to make their own decisions they can decide if they want to know their father or not.

I think it's who the guy has a child by . I seen women in all shape and sizes with low and high income have a child or 2 . A lot guys don't really want to be bother by some unattractive women and or with the mentally disturb .So yeah they may not want to be in their child lives .
But yet the ones that are attractive to lady and she got her head on straight but don't want a relationship with the guy no more he may still want his child more than he wants her . I have been in that situation once . She knew if we had child together I would care more for that child then her and she didn't like that ideal . So my point there are guys my age and younger really want their child in their life. Depending on what type of woman she is . Just being honest

2/25/2016 1:53:00 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Isn't that how it goes though?

My grandma taught me that a woman isn't supposed to love her child more than her husband.

And I was raised to believe that men are supposed to love their kids more than their wives.

Maybe that's the point.

Wasn't that Tori Spellings problem? Her mom was jealous that her dad loved her more?

Maybe it's an arrogance thing. I'd feel insecure that my man loved our kid more, but that f**king kid needs the love more than my ego does.

I don't know. Thanks for that perspective.

Better just to avoid kids all together.

2/25/2016 2:28:50 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Yea that how it suppose to go but some women are selfish self center and just want all the attention.

2/25/2016 4:08:47 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Most women just want the social status and acceptance of being a mother.

Only about 21% of men actually want nothing to do with their child.

So, 4 out of 5 men would like to somehow be involved with their children, yet N.O.W. and Feminists think ONLY WOMEN should be involved in the child's life.

History has proven, that a child NEEDS BOTH parental role models, yet Feminists only care about getting the "female privilege". They don't care about children. How could they, when many of them have abortions? How could you be expected to care about something, that you are perfectly fine with killing before it is even born?

2/25/2016 6:45:30 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (55,873)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

I haven't argue with u so How you doing? In Wendy Williams Voice

[Edited 2/25/2016 6:48:03 PM ]

2/25/2016 6:48:02 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,204)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

Feminists like to be f**ked too.

2/25/2016 7:11:13 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,069)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

what a bunch of crap..its a dating site,talk about love an food an dating please,we all know all yall are so smART. not...forget it all except for fun things..sienna..too much shit talk hunny..say dating things an fun things,let em have there boring a** threads wow,who wants to read it,not me,life is too serious every day as it is......lets go bowling,an get a live band goin..somebody start a fight.......

2/25/2016 7:19:57 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,136)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

I am just a woman....

2/25/2016 8:57:32 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,502)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

Sure! We all know that 100% of men and child rapists and abusive toward children. Any feminist will tell you so.

2/25/2016 9:00:50 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from driver406:
Sure! We all know that 100% of men and child rapists and abusive toward children. Any feminist will tell you so.
Exactly. The gospel, accordong to Feminists:
All men rape
All men hit women
All men abandon their children
All men are oppressive
All men only care about sex

Just ask medusa, she is living proof of this statement being true.

2/26/2016 4:06:18 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

C'mon ladies. Where are the "not fair" arguments at? Where is all your criticism, like when MEN petition for something that gives US an unfair advantage over women? Huh?

Why am I hearing crickets?

But, if this were a Men's Rights Activist Group doing this, bet your asses would be all over it with reasons why it should fail

2/27/2016 6:35:15 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Chirp. Chirp.

2/27/2016 4:02:57 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Chirp. Chirp.

You and I know EXACTLY why women aren't posting an opinion in here. They refuse to admit when MEN are RIGHT about anything.

They'll whine about how hard "single motherhood" is, but when you present evidence of how Feminists(a group that most of them identify with and support)are proactively working to keep fathers away from their children, and they all shut their pieholes......

Surprise, surprise...

2/27/2016 8:54:39 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,355)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Exactly. The gospel, accordong to Feminists:
All men rape
All men hit women
All men abandon their children
All men are oppressive
All men only care about sex

Just ask medusa, she is living proof of this statement being true.

She had never made that statement.

Wow!

2/27/2016 9:08:05 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from micheleisgreat:
She had never made that statement.

Wow!
Not that you are even close to being on topic, which isn't surprising because this goes with proving "Female Privilege", but Medusa is the biggest Feminist in all of DH, and she indirectly state all of those comments, in various threads.

2/27/2016 9:30:24 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Not that you are even close to being on topic, which isn't surprising because this goes with proving "Female Privilege", but Medusa is the biggest Feminist in all of DH, and she indirectly state all of those comments, in various threads.

YOU making a false statement, claiming someone said something that they didn't is ON topic, right?

Don't complain about people doing exactly what you are...

P/S

I am 100% in favor of shared parenting if and when it is in the best interest of the child and not to much of a hardship on either parent (school districts, work hours, etc). If all of the factors line up, I agree that it's the best situation for the child. If they don't, then liberal visitation should be implemented. People need to grow up, put aside their differences, and recognize that the child needs and wants both parents.

2/27/2016 11:07:24 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
You and I know EXACTLY why women aren't posting an opinion in here. They refuse to admit when MEN are RIGHT about anything.

They'll whine about how hard "single motherhood" is, but when you present evidence of how Feminists(a group that most of them identify with and support)are proactively working to keep fathers away from their children, and they all shut their pieholes......

Surprise, surprise...

Honestly, I don't know enough about feminist groups and feminism.I'm beginning to think my grandma protected me from a lot of it.

She believes that a parent shouldn't be kept from their child even if that parents is a terrible f**king person. She said the child will resent the mother if she keeps the father away but if the father is a bad father, let the child see for themselves. I dont' know... I disagree. She also said not to hunt a man down for child support. He isn't worth it and there's always a way to successfully care for ones child... but she came from a "village" background and I was raised in that way too. We didn't hunt my father down for anything. Didn't know where he was for 99% of my childhood.

So a lot of this confuses me because I was raised around examples of the opposite.

I just know I have many issues with single mothers and how they do certain things but this is another topic for another day.

2/27/2016 11:20:58 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

cole_tanner
Fort Pierre, SD
35, joined Dec. 2012

Single parenting is ez it's just when the dipshits with out kids try to tell u how to raise them my kids mom did the hole feminist thing and decided partying was more important than her kid. But there's not equal punishment for the hole equil rights bullshit look at the timeline of stuff first there was prohibition they took the alcohol away then they give women the right to vote yep time to bring alcohol back

2/28/2016 8:22:03 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

YOU making a false statement, claiming someone said something that they didn't is ON topic, right?

P/S

I am 100% in favor of shared parenting if and when it is in the best interest of the child and not to much of a hardship on either parent (school districts, work hours, etc). If all of the factors line up, I agree that it's the best situation for the child. If they don't, then liberal visitation should be implemented. People need to grow up, put aside their differences, and recognize that the child needs and wants both parents.
And as such, you still refuse to acknowledge that N.O.W. is not acting in the best interests of women and children.

Giving a convoluted answer is what women and politicians are famous for. Maybe you should try running for President.

2/28/2016 8:27:53 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from cole_tanner:
Single parenting is ez it's just when the dipshits with out kids try to tell u how to raise them my kids mom did the hole feminist thing and decided partying was more important than her kid. But there's not equal punishment for the hole equil rights bullshit look at the timeline of stuff first there was prohibition they took the alcohol away then they give women the right to vote yep time to bring alcohol back
Women gained the right to vote, in 1919, well before the Prohibition Era.

Wouldn't be surprised if WOMEN are the ones that planted the idea of prohibition.

Women fail to realize, alcohol is about the only way we can deal with their constant nagging and b*tching.

As far as your baby mother pulling the Feminist card, are you really surprised?

Of course she would. That is what women do. And their "Women's Rights" organizations help keep the laws im favor of women amd against men. This article is proof of that, but you don't see any women speaking up that it is "NOT FAIR".

There silence shows their acceptance, that they don't want "Equality". It shows they would rather have "Privilege", because that is EXACTLY what Feminists are really fighting for.

2/28/2016 9:20:57 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
And as such, you still refuse to acknowledge that N.O.W. is not acting in the best interests of women and children.

Giving a convoluted answer is what women and politicians are famous for. Maybe you should try running for President.

I've never read anything that NOW stands for our against. I don't need an organization to tell me how to think or what is best for my children or my life.

I told you my thoughts about it, yet you don't acknowledge this...

Sheep on a bandwagon

2/28/2016 9:50:23 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I've never read anything that NOW stands for our against. I don't need an organization to tell me how to think or what is best for my children or my life.

I told you my thoughts about it, yet you don't acknowledge this...

Sheep on a bandwagon
So, because NOW is against it, you would feel it is wrong, correct?

2/28/2016 11:15:41 AM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
So, because NOW is against it, you would feel it is wrong, correct?

Reading comprehension skills have merit. I said I don't subscribe to or read their views. Trying to twist my words and failed, again.

2/28/2016 2:25:08 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Most of the men who are out of their children's lives are out either because those men are dangerously violent ayholes with hair trigger tempers who have already abused their children in the past...or because those men are neglectful jerks who never had any time for their children before, and will probably never really have time for their children in the future, even if granted more ability, and time, to be with the kids.

2/28/2016 2:30:39 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Fathers who are not abusive / neglectful, already have legal rights to be around their kids, and courts will enforce those rights.

As both a former cop, and a former paramedic, I have seen a lot. Guys who can't get the courts to support their visitations, etc, have caused their own problems by: beating the children / mother, sexually abusing the kids, leaving the kids at home alone-unattended-to go out whoring, gambling, drug dealing, etc, or otherwise putting the kids at risk. Actions have consequences.

2/28/2016 2:44:46 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

@ michelle Oh, look at that, you avoided answering my question, like a typical Feminist would. There's a shocker. Your silence is your consent. Why is it so hard for you women to understand that? Oh, wait, that's right. You understand. You just don't care because it involves oppression of men.

2/28/2016 2:46:39 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I got news for you. In Ohio, an unmarried father has NO legal rights, as written in our state laws.

And I watch women file false police reports all the time, claiming they were beaten or the child was hurt, etc.

They never go to jail, for filing a false report, and men are lucky if they DON'T go to jail DESPITE being a false report.

2/28/2016 4:26:26 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
I got news for you. In Ohio, an unmarried father has NO legal rights, as written in our state laws.

And I watch women file false police reports all the time, claiming they were beaten or the child was hurt, etc.

They never go to jail, for filing a false report, and men are lucky if they DON'T go to jail DESPITE being a false report.

There is a reason I don't live in Ohio...it sux there!

2/28/2016 5:28:17 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,243)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/opposing-shared-parenting-the-feminist-track-record/

This post is specifically for the Feminist hens on here, that run around trying to argue with me and Dr. Constantly calling is bitter misogynists, they will say that they stand for Feminism, because it makes women and men "Equal".

Well, then answer me this: Why have the biggest group of Feminists been actively working for the last 30 years, to stop men from actively being in their children's lives?

Feminism is about "Equality", not "Feminine Supremacy", like you cackling hems always try to argue.

Well, here is evidence proving that Feminism IS about gender supremacy.

So, feel free to make futile attempts to counter the evidence PROVING you and Feminists are WRONG, because I know none of you will EVER ADMIT that you are wrong....

Okay Engima, I read that whole article and actually agree with YOU. On this topic of shared parenting laws, I wholeheartedly agree that the NOW feminist group is acting solely in female's interests.

There are many, many, many excellent fathers out there who are denied equal time with their children because they are not the mother. I've talked to these guys and it's sad; it really bothers them. A lot of times the father is even the better parent.

I don't agree with some of the things my gender does concerning children especially when it comes to going thru a divorce. I have seen some of the most heartless things done to men in the woman's attempt to keep him away from the children. It's not that they were ever bad fathers, it's just that the woman has decided to use the children as a pawn to get more out of the divorce. One guy I used to know went thru a long 4 year grueling divorce as they argued back and forth over everything including the children. His wife would regularly put him down and tell them terrible things about him to the point where the children no longer wanted to see him, they were so brainwashed. Sad...

Anyways, the site that this article comes from is a little alarming. That's some die hard anti-feminism shit. Be careful Enigma, you're only in your 30s and it would be a shame if you were to allow your anger to consume yourself. You have a long life ahead of you and shouldn't have to spend it alone.

2/28/2016 6:51:29 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Thank you. Finally, some friggin acknowledgement and understanding. And honestly, since most women are just like members of NOW and do exactly what you have described, I would rather be alone. Loneliness is better than being put through all the crap many women put men through, just to be bitter, cold-hearted, unforgiving, money-grubbing b*tches, trying to hurt any man they possibly can. And that is not counting what women have already done to take advantage of my kindness. I will never apologize for as nasty as I am. Why should I? Not a single WOMAN has ever apologized to me for the nasty s*it they have done to me.

Fairy, you may think I am just mean. That is not the case, at all. Whenever facts are facts, I will dig my heels in and I won't budge. There is no grey area, between right and wrong, fair and unfair. I'm sick of female privilege, period. And these women want to sit and argue, that there is no female privilege, then I will continue to ram the facts right back in their face.

2/28/2016 8:24:03 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Thank you. Finally, some friggin acknowledgement and understanding. And honestly, since most women are just like members of NOW and do exactly what you have described, I would rather be alone. Loneliness is better than being put through all the crap many women put men through, just to be bitter, cold-hearted, unforgiving, money-grubbing b*tches, trying to hurt any man they possibly can. And that is not counting what women have already done to take advantage of my kindness. I will never apologize for as nasty as I am. Why should I? Not a single WOMAN has ever apologized to me for the nasty s*it they have done to me.

Fairy, you may think I am just mean. That is not the case, at all. Whenever facts are facts, I will dig my heels in and I won't budge. There is no grey area, between right and wrong, fair and unfair. I'm sick of female privilege, period. And these women want to sit and argue, that there is no female privilege, then I will continue to ram the facts right back in their face.

So, you admit that you have sunk to their level. That makes you a bad as they are. And you choose to be that way.

Rise above

[Edited 2/28/2016 8:24:40 PM ]

2/28/2016 9:09:56 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,812)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

u dirty rotten men should have to pay

2/28/2016 10:26:30 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,243)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:

I'm so sorry that you have been treated so poorly by women. It makes me sad because I know so well the hurt you speak of. Thank you so much for your calm and thoughtful response though. I really appreciate that because it makes having a conversation so much easier. I know what you mean about loneliness being better than dealing with the opposite sex that treats you poorly. I've been single for the last 6 years because I took myself completely out of the dating pool. I had totally given up on men, but since so much time has passed I am ready to give it another shot. So, no, you certainly don't need to apologize for airing your thoughts.

There are many things about childbirth, child rearing and divorce that are more advantageous towards women. I can see that. I'm sure every woman can see that, but whether or not they'd ever admit it is a whole nother story. I think they want it to stay that way for selfish reasons. However, if women want true equality between the sexes, then they have to stop asking for more than what the men have, because that's not equality, it's superiority.

If true equality were happening in the world it would basically be a genderless society. I'm not sure how I feel about that, I need to think about it a little more, but I think that's what true equality would look like.

2/28/2016 11:47:20 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

So, you admit that you have sunk to their level. That makes you a bad as they are. And you choose to be that way.

Rise above
I love how the facts about feminine superiority are right in front of you, and the best you can come back with is a personal insult, comparing me to a Feminist.......

Well, no wonder your ex-husband was a drunk. If THIS is what he had to go through everytime he had an issue, I don't blame him one bit. I would have drank myself into a damn coma.

Wanna keep playing the "personal attack" game? I can keep giving you EQUAL treatment as you give me, the difference is I will hit much harder and well below the belt.

2/29/2016 12:11:01 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
I love how the facts about feminine superiority are right in front of you, and the best you can come back with is a personal insult, comparing me to a Feminist.......

Well, no wonder your ex-husband was a drunk. If THIS is what he had to go through everytime he had an issue, I don't blame him one bit. I would have drank myself into a damn coma.

Wanna keep playing the "personal attack" game? I can keep giving you EQUAL treatment as you give me, the difference is I will hit much harder and well below the belt.

You can't hit below the belt. You have no idea of what you speak, therefore you come off as stupid. And, your opinion would have to matter to me to actually hurt me.

You don't fit either criteria, so you fail, again.

2/29/2016 4:20:22 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

fairymaiden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,243)
Bristol, CT
49, joined Mar. 2014

Michelle, did you even read the article? Because if you did I don't see how you could say that on this particular subject the N.O.W. group is being fair. I'm sure you know lots of women, just like I do, that use the fact that they're a woman to their advantage in situations where it's not morally right to do so.

2/29/2016 8:37:10 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from fairymaiden:
Michelle, did you even read the article? Because if you did I don't see how you could say that on this particular subject the N.O.W. group is being fair. I'm sure you know lots of women, just like I do, that use the fact that they're a woman to their advantage in situations where it's not morally right to do so.
No. She did not read it. Just like most women, she refuses to accept that fact that women are as every bit part of the problems, with relationships nowadays. She has too much pride, and it is too easy to just judge men as "bitter, resentful woman-haters".

2/29/2016 8:44:52 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from fairymaiden:

No I didn't read it. I also never said that I agree with anything that they say. I never made that comment.

You should read what I actually said before you make judgements. Or put words in my mouth...

2/29/2016 8:46:34 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
No. She did not read it. Just like most women, she refuses to accept that fact that women are as every bit part of the problems, with relationships nowadays. She has too much pride, and it is too easy to just judge men as "bitter, resentful woman-haters".

Another failure

I never said that men are any of those things. I've said that YOU are. Big difference. I don't think that all men are anything like you. Thank God

[Edited 2/29/2016 8:47:20 PM ]

2/29/2016 8:53:36 PM Feminists claim they want Equality, but oppose "Shared Parenting Laws"  

micheleisgreat
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

This is my statement

Do you have an issue with this?

P/S