Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

But it was as the minutes ticked on that I truly felt the flutters of first date intrigue. hermaphrodite sex sites Most of Michael Gorman s dating life has been facilitated via apps like Tinder and OkCupid. I felt I was obtaining attached and I can NOT permit this to happen again no matter what. craigslist for sex offenders Sue and Paul have been together for 18 years and married for practically 15.

american hookup sites

Then you start out browsing and uncover oneself in desperate circumstances that you could regret later on Also, this is about the all round result of my ongoing struggles acquiring a meaningful partnership with a substantial other. sandpoint singles Not like all the past times when I produced excuses for the guys I had been with, this time he has each and every suitable to block me out totally. This internet site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy noticeandTerms of serviceapply. is coomeet scam You like tinder very good news dwells in hundreds, bumble, give us about them working.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 12:16:56 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

I am surprised at YoungDaneCook.

Kids are supposed to be OVER that Double Standard garbage.

I wonder how quickly YDC gives it up.

JIM

12/3/2007 1:31:33 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

cjbaker
Decatur, AL

Well, it is different on some cases.

I would go back out with her if we really knew each other and talked alot about anything and everything (you know really have a bond).

I wouldn't if I just met her and never talked to her before that day/night. I would think that she would screw anyone. But then again... I wouldn't sleep with her unless I did know her. I'm scared of catching something that doesn't wash off.

12/3/2007 1:54:00 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

theoneuwant
Lake Wales, FL

and if a guy going to stop seeing you after sex,whats the difference if it the first date or the fifth,inless your just looking for a meal ticket

12/3/2007 2:00:52 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

anexcellent
Jeffersonville, KY

Well this is how I see it. The women say that I wouldn't respect them in the morning. I must say I understand the fear. I she "gives it all" how could you not respect that?

12/3/2007 2:03:48 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

texas_belle
Red Rock, TX

I believe it depends on the guy.
I met a man and we went on a date the following weekend. I didn't have sex with him until the next morning,,, I don't think that counts.....
We were together for 14 years.... Called it quits this year. Sex wasn't the issue.

12/3/2007 2:05:18 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

We think that there is a God, after all!

12/3/2007 2:07:13 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

12/3/2007 2:09:07 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Not telling you.

12/3/2007 2:10:58 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

c'mon eric...then I could nominate you for most truthful!! That's a prize..

12/3/2007 2:18:18 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

Ok, but later, I got to go poop.

12/3/2007 2:19:42 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I don't think it matter what the other person thinks of you.....it depends on what you think of yourself. If you are alright with it than do it........if you feel guilt than you should not have done it. JMO

[Edited 12/3/2007 2:22:44 PM]

12/3/2007 2:43:00 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

mac123
Louisville, KY

It is all about the looks.If you are with a person that makes you wet it is on.And there is nothng wrong with that.

12/3/2007 2:49:38 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

mac123
Louisville, KY

You are so right.The ladys I had sex on the first date. Was around for years.And that is what we are on here for.To find that lady and make love 2 to 3 time a day.

12/3/2007 3:05:44 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

cream_filling
Dallas, TX

WELL U KENW WHAT U WANTED TO DO BEFORE U WENT ON THE DATE SO IF THE GUY LIKE HER A LOT HE WILL TELL HER NO.BUT IF THE ONLY THING ON HIS MIND IS SEX WELL THEN THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT HIM AND HIS DATE!

12/3/2007 4:00:35 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

If they have it with someone else they don't like it. (kidding) That's a really bad date. If they have sex with you on the first date...it must have been a really strong mutual attraction so How could you hold that against someone. It depends on the circumstances leading up to the sex.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13