Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free adult hookup sites

Tinder was ordered to pay a settlement of $US17. singles groups in sarasota Now if that considerable other loves you mainly because of that A handful of mates of mine have gone by means of divorces and had a blast with on the internet dating. 5m web page views not undesirable thinking about I launched it in April, he mentioned. horny guys snapchats It boasts over 1 million customers, and the web page explicitly encourages faith based dating for lengthy term potential.

mega personal register

I feel my core thought is that a significant proportion EAs are sufficiently diverse to the typical non EA particular person as to make dating outside EA difficult . free chat line numbers in tampa florida You say girls care mainly about character? I imply No one no matter whether your the elephant man or Brad Pitt wants to date someone they never locate appealing. When you happen to be swiping on Tinder, it really is pretty superficial — you are not providing persons a possibility to be an actual human, he stated. how to use pof Just recall these 3 steps, and you are going to have a great time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/23/2007 7:52:38 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

I have to say guys,.....I am not trying to offend but, To those that think it makes us cheap...Shove it, Kiss my ass and every other mean ass spirtied think i can think of. We tend to give a hella lot more than just "Sex" when we sleep with you. And if your still living in the dark ages and alone....Take a clue.
xoxoPeaches.

Screw it...I hope it does offend you assholes who can't freaking think.

[Edited 11/23/2007 7:55:03 AM]

11/23/2007 7:59:38 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

I know it hurts me more when I do and have always left feeling empty. Sometimes the passion can overcome you. Who can sit there and judge you by calling you cheap? It's a two-way road

11/23/2007 8:16:54 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

At this age...the big 50 I really could give a rat's ass what he thinks. I know what I think and I know what I am. Klassy don't mean dead....I don't really see too many I would go there with but you can bet your boots if I did and I wanted to...I would. I don't answer to no one but me and if me agrees...she will and somewhere on occasion in these 50 years she did... The after thought for him should be....Did I do good????? LOL

11/23/2007 8:43:37 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

i really do not see a problem with having sex on the first date if both of you feel the same way. sometime people just feel very comfortable with someone and then it is a good thing, and yes i would go out with her again because of it. you both had to have some feelings or it wouldn't have happen. take those feelings and build on them. who cares what other people think. follow your heart. klassy you did great

[Edited 11/23/2007 8:44:15 AM]

11/23/2007 8:46:08 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

I dont think this is a bad thing... I had sex on a first date and stayed with him for 5 years... it is all about the chemistry, If it's there.. go for it. If you guys think that makes us cheap or whatever, you shouldn't try to get it!

11/23/2007 8:48:12 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

rodlynn
New Britain, CT

True dragon, it all depends on the girl and the situation
every girl is different

11/23/2007 8:50:55 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Yes, We are and Yes it is...Those that like to "lump" ppl...Kiss my heinz57 tyvm
xoxoPeaches.

11/23/2007 8:53:00 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

aboveandbeyound
Doniphan, MO

I think if your willing to have sex with a woman on the first date, it should be with someone your willing to continue seeing. Why have sex with someone you dont like.

11/23/2007 8:59:08 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

I'm thinkin' 4 a change St. Nick got a present n it's 'bout damn time................

...........................HO HO HO..............................

.....................Damn Right Merry X-mas..............................

[Edited 11/23/2007 9:00:40 AM]

11/23/2007 9:12:40 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

realtrublaqman
Nashville, TN

Well it depends on the attraction. Was she just that attractive and things happened because of that? Or was it that I just wanted to get laid and she was willing? The answer is simple was it good, is she worth seeing again, never slept with a woman I won't want to sleep with again. That is just me don't do it if you not willing to twice or more.......

12/2/2007 9:38:05 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

We Love It!

If it's good, we'll come back for more.

Shine On You,

Qazy Diamond

12/2/2007 9:39:53 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

youngdanecook
Dodge City, KS

love the sex..
but don't have a lot of respect for the woman.. and thats not a "choice"

lol i just subconsciously act different to women who give it up easily
treat them like "wh*res"

im not a bad guy, .. just trying to be honest

lol there are exceptions though.. if i REALLY want to.. then f*ck it

[Edited 12/2/2007 9:51:40 PM]

12/3/2007 8:10:54 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Isn't it fascinating, the difference of opinions.....I've just read all 8 pages and, it appears to me that the answers from the men vary, very much according to their ages. I was happy to see that the older, more mature, gentlemen, used MUCH more respectible language - considering that they themselves are contributing to the action in which they are partaking.

I don't "give it up", I don't "screw", I don't "f*ck"......I DO feel the chemistry.....sometimes. But, before I feel the chemistry, I am listening to what he says, how he says it, how he acts, reacts, where his interests are (taking for granted that his interests involve sex or I would not be dating him in the first place).

Some of the older gentlemen have written excellent, thoughtful replies, and I thank you for your ability and willingness to place them here. Good women can spot class a mile away. Some are not necessarily even looking for class...or for long term.....I'm not judging them, I'm just not one of them.

(Aside to some (yes, I said SOME) of the younger ones)....Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear your comments in 30 40 years......I can't help wondering if you'll tire of all this...or, if such a wonderful experience will have become so ordinary that you will no longer see something
"special" in it. Golly, I hope not.....you won't even know what you're missing....it's called "quality" rather than "quantity". (By the way, a good woman can make make those feelings last "forever"...trust me, I'm old enough to know.)

Sincerely,
Knittin Kitten

12/3/2007 8:16:22 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

well said!

Love the hat, soon for me!

12/3/2007 11:53:54 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

afdj
Omaha, NE

why wouldn't we? as one said sex is sex but wasthe companionship good or was she just using the man? or vice versa ...if intentions were honest lat things alone and go from there

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13