Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnels

Byron knows of this and one afternoon, he requested if he could have a bit of my time and recommended a video contact. jacksonville personals I didn t recognize the girl who was described in what was supposedly my profile, and honestly, I didn t actually like her. I have an encyclopedia of bad date stories but let me share a recent on the net dating horror. cherise roze webcam I declined the supply of a second outing, which sadly upset the people who d set us up, and our friendship was by no means the same afterward.

meag personal

The very first year of quarantine was quite lonely. redlands personals From there, Facebook finds matches for you primarily based on your preferences, interests and activities on the social networking web page. Customers can choose to go on a voice date, a video date, a place based date, or a text chat date. doublelist stl That becoming mentioned, Tinder doesn t post to your Facebook profile, so if you re concerned about pals getting updates about your use of the web site, at least on this point, you can rest effortless.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2007 11:23:46 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

I think it is something that happens......That doesn't get positive or negative response in my book....sex is sex. Oddly enough, women seem to be far more demanding about a hard humping than I do. I can accept the fact that I am a slut.....Just gotta see if the woman is gonna flip out cause she put out right off the bat. I hate it when they feel guilty for doing what felt right at the time and then second guess themselves later.

Seems like there are some angry ones in the room tonight. Ease off your guns ladies....In my experience...the women insist on the f*ckin immediately and then expect me to console them for putting out on the first date. Why do some ladies get all worked up just because they feel guilty about wanting to be pleasured? I don't get the guilt aspect.

[Edited 11/3/2007 11:28:39 PM]

11/3/2007 11:26:31 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

To me it depends on the woman as I am sure it depends on the man. I truly believe some people just connect. And if it happens it does. Not every woman I date do I have sex with and even fewer on the first date. To me it just depends on how it goes. JMO

11/3/2007 11:27:36 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

sompan
Fort Worth, TX

I totally agree Sugar and well Damenwest...maybe!!

11/3/2007 11:28:14 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

sugarcream
Wilmington, OH

gator & I would have sex.......

11/3/2007 11:31:26 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

We would Sugar? Depends how you are. If you get my attention. Just casue a woman wants to dont mean I will. But if I do I would take her out again of course because I wont go to bed with a woman just for sex.

11/3/2007 11:32:28 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

damenwest
Granbury, TX

Damen you guess???....just strait up...

11/3/2007 11:33:39 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

dchoyt82
Rumford, ME

we think sweet an easy lay but i probabaly wont wanna talk to her again or at least wouldnt date her..

11/3/2007 11:37:09 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

I think if the chemistry was so strong and we clicked well enough to have sex on the first date that I would be fantasizing about the second date as soon as I woke up in the morning. (unless she woke up beside me then I would have a second date right then and there)

11/3/2007 11:38:29 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

Good answer Eric .. exactly my point too

11/3/2007 11:59:03 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

1groner
Oklahoma City, OK

I would be greatfull and take her out anytime.

11/4/2007 12:09:28 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

wickedchild
Fountain, CO

Depends on how well the date went , and the physical attraction .

11/4/2007 12:10:59 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

let's face it...if I'm drunk enough it won't matter anyway.

11/4/2007 12:12:54 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

txmale2112
Humble, TX

i would take her out again. if a woman is nice enough to share something like that with me i would be happy to take her out again. but then again i could kiss all night and not even get to the sex part but well thats just me.

[Edited 11/4/2007 12:13:33 AM]

11/4/2007 12:28:08 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

sequoia
Palm Springs, CA

I think I'd like to eat, I mean meet them!

11/4/2007 12:32:41 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

all depends on her price

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13