Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

dating sites for hookups only

Wait for your date to respond with their answer, and then wait for about ten far more seconds by playing with your food or hunting at the menu to see if your date s prepared to ask you a few queries. nh singles com Brace your self to hear a wild account of some drunken evening they had whilst vacationing in Europe. I went on a date when and the guy told me to meet him at a actually dark bar but alternatively of telling me where he was he insisted I find him as he was the most eye catching person there . asian girl skype Get real time evaluation for employee satisfaction, engagement, operate culture and map your employee knowledge from onboarding to exit! Customer Survey Computer software Robust, automated and quick to use consumer survey computer software & tool to produce surveys, genuine time data collection and robust analytics for important buyer insights.

www listcrawler

Anything longer than that and there is an improved risk of losing momentum. personal classifieds miami The issue I uncover is that the premise is not. Clean up one mess before building an additional. free snap hookup Actual individuals tell their funniest, wildest and most embarrassing dating stories whilst hilarious recreations bring them life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 4:30:52 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

njmrob
Dover, NJ

No, I would completely disrespect her.

12/3/2007 4:41:25 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

And yourself too?

12/3/2007 6:40:21 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

where2next
Elizabethtown, KY

If you think that you were just very persuasive, then you do not start
judging her, just start patting yourself on the back.

Most of my long term relationships (including both times I got married)
started that way.

I guess I look at life and say we only have so many nights to get layed
and every one that gets away is gone forever, so get laid everyday and
life is grand.

12/3/2007 6:57:48 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

Not much...... But then, I really would not know anyway. Being a gentleman of Honor, it would not happen with me on the 4th or 6th date. I am looking to share an exclusive True Friendship of romantic, erotic love, not occasional casual booty calls.

12/3/2007 7:16:03 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

floyeeyy
Riverside, CA

It depends on the situation if it has been to long since your ass got laid then go for it, rain coat required, and have fun we only live once so f*cken enjoy it.....

12/3/2007 7:38:07 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

haninra
Salt Lake City, UT

personally respect for her has nothing to do with if or when we had sex.

12/3/2007 8:04:51 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ed2417
Miami, FL

I would think the opinion would not be so good. I steer away from first date sex - how do you even know the other person? You could be having sex with a complete moron. And your date could be as well!

Men fall into 2 general categories - those that will have sex with anything that moves - and those that won't.

12/3/2007 8:13:14 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

I wouldn't go back out with him if he gave it up on the first night....what would be the point? I got what I was after...lol

I'm coming in WAY late on this thread but I have to reply to this comment.

The 1st date sex is Ok with me... hey, let's see if we're compatible in *every* aspect after an awesome date.

I persued one lady for *years*... finally had sex with her.
Had to go there again a couple days later to see if the sex was as bad as I thought it was... it was.

But I digress.
To answer the quote...
I wouldn't go back out with me if he gave it up on the first night....what would be the point? I got what I was after...lol

You just don't know...
Does anyone actually pull out the stops and release all their inhibitions in a first sexual encounter with someone you're looking to be committed to??
I know I don't.
I know I can't.

Geeze... there are so many funny things I can do in bed.
There are so many "wierd" things I can do in bed.
For that matter... there are so many funny and wierd things I'm willing to do in ANY place other than the bed
But I have to really know and trust that person to really open up to her

I don't care what other guys say.... Sex IS important to me.
Sexual compatibility is close to priority number one to me.

May as well cut to the chase and see if we're compatible on the first date???

I dunno?

If I want to go out and spend money on interesting conversation and a lot of fun with a lady??? I have a sister.
(who is probably my favorite date ever.... we goof on eveybody)

My sister and I are stuck with each other... can't break up with her... can't not call her.
But I'm damn sure not going to sleep with her... ever.

But my sister is my "standard".
If I have as much fun with any lady as I do with my sister... and the lady wants to "wait a reasonable amout of time" before having sex??

I ask... What is a reasonable amount of time?
3 dates?
I guess?
4 dates?
I'm SO losing interest
5 dates?
Good luck on that date ever happening.

I've been in 4 long term relationships in my life... 2 marriages and 2 live-in relationships.
ALL 4 featured sex on the 1st date.
(all 4 were dynamite in bed... at first)

Guess I'm getting diahrrea of the mouth here...

Yeah... I would go out with her again.
Chances are... I would go out with a woman that slept with me on the first date over one that didn't.

Color me wierd... but color me honest.

I know what I'm looking for and wont settle for less.

Michael

[Edited 12/3/2007 8:17:13 PM]

12/3/2007 8:13:36 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

austinscorpion
Pflugerville, TX

Again, it depends on the amount of alcohol each ingest by the end of the night!

12/3/2007 8:31:52 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

Again, it depends on the amount of alcohol each ingest by the end of the night!

Sounds more like a bar pick-up versus a date.

I tend to stay sober when on a date.

Picking up a drunk while drunk is an entirely different topic, IMO

But a different way to get laid... to be sure

Michael

12/3/2007 8:34:33 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

lbballa42
Corvallis, OR

prob not, well if we really hit it off, but that shows she is loose

12/3/2007 9:54:37 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

The captain is impressed with all the high minded posts!!! He encourages all the men who would never go out with a woman again who had sex on the first date to never ever change! Leaves more hot opportunities for the lecherous captain who has no such hang-ups. As for any wench who wouldn't go out with a man who gave it up on the first date, the captain wouldn't feel cheap or used. Merely glad to have been of service, and if her sense of conquest leaves her feeling superior, so much the better. Wenches sometimes need to have their egos lifted after all the shit men put them through. lol

12/3/2007 10:10:37 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

twistedokie
Tulsa, OK

I've dated quite a lot over the years and found that some of us are just more willing than others to live in the moment. I've had a few great relationships that would have probably never been cultivated if it had'nt happened on the first date including one 8 year marriage. Unfortunately, I did go on one date where she was the only one of us that had sex during the date (Her X hooked up with her in the restraunt bathroom). A really nice waitress gave me the scoop and her phone number. I didn't have sex with her till the third date...

12/3/2007 10:21:25 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stexasbeauty4u
San Antonio, TX

If I feel it the Tingle after talking and laughing together....I will and I will still respect myself in the morning...

What I dont respect is dishonesty.... Let me know you... You know talking between sex sessions is so relaxed you find out more in those conversations...JMO

Making out and dry humping on the firt date works good too except you get so heated you end up naked anyway...lol

Nice answer pirate as usual!

FYI: if wanting sex and having it on the first date makess women, loose and easy, what does that make you for having it with her guys?

12/3/2007 10:30:16 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

jp58
Sweetwater, TX

I wouldn't have much respect for her, not the kind of woman I would look for.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13