Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

When you arrive, write your favorite dating story on our casual confessions slips, anonymously. dallas lynn ladder theory And if you match with an individual, you can continue to view their Stories and then even use that to spark a conversation, which takes location in the app. I could tell he was annoyed that I wasn t falling all over him following hearing his bragging. nyc bedpage No sparks but we did talk about All the things even though.

free hookup

Possibly no 1 here has Tinder acc banned/ blocked, but once it s banned/ blocked, one particular can under no circumstances use the same acc once more. boise singles free In his spare time, Jonas writes books and brief stories and likes to draw lighthearted illustrations. These first date questions don t only let you study far more about your special an individual, but they also just retain the date fascinating. bumble prioritizing herself 99 per month cost, despite the fact that the longer you sign up for, the more affordable the monthly payment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/5/2007 8:27:11 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

wickedchild
Fountain, CO

Simply put , if she wants on the first date and I like her , I will leave her walking bull legged for a week .

11/5/2007 8:43:15 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

same topic differnt thread. If its right I say go for it sheesh I thought we grew out of the "dark ages"

11/5/2007 8:43:50 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

hey stud...no tellin secrets!!! LMAO

11/5/2007 8:48:42 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

lol Stella

11/5/2007 5:45:17 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

If she wants it on the first date, I'd have to ask her about her prices

11/5/2007 6:48:28 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

a woman who wants sex on the first date i think make great girlfriends. thgose are the ones that want sex as often as i do.

11/5/2007 6:49:08 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Last time I did that the guy wanted to marry me, and we did tie the knot...lasted about 20 years. Not together now, except as good friends.

11/5/2007 7:10:32 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I will agree with Metalwraith, There has to be a connection for me to even go for the sex. It is offered often but I keep it cool until I feel there will be a connection, If there is no connection I am not going to give what I can do away for less than a magic moment for each of us. I am no longer in my teens or twenties or thirties or forties when I would go for the ride just for the fun or the challenge.
But I think the question is more about respect and continuing the relationship and I have seldom met a woman who did not desire our union in some part of her being and the act or not is of little importance, It is about connection for me.
I have seen that it is not the hunger for sex as much as a need to be connected, appreciated or maybe validated as an alluring woman. one of the earlier post said women are a gift. I agree but I find so many women who have not been treated as the gift they are and have begun to forget it themselves. We are each beautiful beings, powerful beyond our imagination and we have all forgotten this truth and began to see ourselves through the eyes of others.
ooops, jumped on the soap box again.
Love and light
Jondalar

11/5/2007 7:24:31 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

wanderman
Seymour, IN

How soon can we have our second date? Seriously!

11/6/2007 6:47:52 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

1grlman
Canandaigua, NY

I promise it won't be thumbs down! Hahaha. And I don't mind a girl that gives it up on the first night as long as she puts up a little fight. You always want what you can't have. However if she makes you wait......... It's always BETTER!!!

11/6/2007 7:02:21 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

Id think shes desperate and I know Im not , and I wouldnt screw her on the first date so I dont think I let her do me either. I may be old fashioned but I think Its wrong to have sex on first date.

[Edited 11/6/2007 7:04:29 AM]

11/6/2007 7:12:37 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

carriebig
Jamaica, NY

I agree with Jondualr, It is all about respect. Women who have respect for themselves value their bodies and realize that their physical needs go hand in hand with an emotional connection. That connection does not happen on one date. Just my slice of the cake.LOL.

11/6/2007 7:21:05 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

Carrie, Its nice to see someone with your morals

11/6/2007 9:14:03 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

Me and a friend of mine were just talking about this.I think a girl will have sex with you on the first date if she feels like your oppnion of her will not change,so all a guy has to do is use reverse psychology;make her believe your worried about her changing how she feels.

11/7/2007 3:50:16 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

txstar73
Fort Worth, TX

I think that if we were that attractive to each other, to have sex on the first date, then there was something there, and I would not have a problem with a second, third, or more date. I wouldnt think anything less of her.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13