Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account login

I can study component of them prior to I go in, but when I open them up it just has the timestamp and no message. hookup fayetteville ar You must be capable to write a sentence or two about oneself in a bio, but if you select not to, you greater be ready to lead the conversation due to the fact you aren t providing me something to go off of. For instance, Tinder, with its popular hot or not swiping interface, makes it quick and uncomplicated to obtain your subsequent date. findmatch com This is where complete featured chat and in app messaging come into play.

mega personal sign up

Do a reverse Google image search on photographs of profiles of people today you are interested in to verify for authenticity. honolulu dating sites I went on Tinder following a buddy told me it would be excellent for me to get out thereā€”I had just ended things with a jerk about 3 months prior. The subsequent time a clueless guy asks you forfirst date tipsandhow to get a girlfriend, inform him that figuring out the rightfirst date questionsmatters. vietnam sex website We have a strong team of buyer support representatives who are prepared to help you as speedily as achievable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2007 6:45:03 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

I have seen several times in the thread that they slept together on the first date and them married them only to get divorced to them. I can find great sex anywhere.........a great loving relationship is not so easy and I don't need a relationship based on sex. I am worth a lot more than that. JMO

This is not directed at anyone so don't start sending the hate mail.

12/4/2007 6:50:46 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stephngreg
Murfreesboro, TN

Well said pirate.....

12/4/2007 7:19:11 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

robert_47
Berea, KY

YES!!!!!!!!! I would definately ask a lady out again if we had sex on the first date. and again and again and again.if two consenting adults want to have sex, what would be wrong with it. besides, you may be with her long-term. i know this much: i would respect her however it turned out.

12/4/2007 7:30:08 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

FAULTY LOGIC

Let's see, minutewench. Let the captain see if he can follow your style of logic. Every couple who ever got divorced breathed air prior to getting married. Without exception. Can we conclude from this overwhelming "evidence" that breathing air is the underlying cause of divorce and should be avoided by couples wanting to avoid divorce?

How many couples who didn't have sex, either on the first date, or even before marriage, wound up getting divorced? So maybe it wasn't the sex. It was breathing air. Or, damn, maybe it could have been any one of many things that had nothing to do with whether they had sex, either on the first date, or even before marriage. Maybe it was breathing air. That's it.

[Edited 12/4/2007 7:32:12 PM]

12/4/2007 7:31:17 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stellablue
Saint Louis, MO

worthy of a second date (RC)

12/4/2007 7:32:14 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

phillygirl0007
Philadelphia, PA

right there with ya pirate~

12/4/2007 8:15:37 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

robert007
Orlando, FL

I've had sex with women on the first date. Circumstances with each of them were entirely different. We almost knew we would have relations before the night began and we continued to enjoy each others company thereafter.

On the other hand, one in particular, I was the one feeling bad about myself for not saying NO. Gads, that one was a lesson.

There is no rule that says the female gender is the guardian of sexual behavior on the first or any date. Like the designated driver at a party shall not drink? I personally do not think any less of a lady for having sex on the first night. Females have every right to be sexually active and experience personal pleasure as any man. There shouldn't be any stigma on them becasue of what the man may or may not think the next day.

In general, though, I would say the man is more likely to think(with his other brain) more highly of the woman - especially if the relations were equally amicable.

12/5/2007 1:07:20 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

I'd ilke to follow up on the Pirate Captain's post. Not only does disrespecting women maye one a hypocrite, but it sends conflicting messages to the women:

Message One: I desire you, have sex with me
Message Two: If you don't resist enough, I won't respect you

And we wonder why women are so crazy? Men giving them choices like that.

DUDES! You're not only making it harder on yourself, but on ME!

Shine On You,

Qazy Diamond

P.S. Stella, I claim "Most Truthful"

[Edited 12/5/2007 1:13:44 PM]

12/5/2007 2:08:21 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

keoweepirate
Newry, SC

It has always baffled me why men who have sex on the first date are considered "studs/players" and weman are considered "easy/sluts. Its a bullsh*t double standard. IF there is a chemistry bewtween the two adults so be it. Let the judging cease!!!!! To me there is a great difference between "sex" (which at the very least is great) and "intimacy". Itimacy comes with a relationship that is loving and respectful where two people really know oneanother. My greatest relationship started with sex on the first date......it was "sex"....we really didn't know anythig about eachother at that point.

12/5/2007 2:09:03 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

That there better looking then they really are?

12/5/2007 2:15:21 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

scorpion1975
Leitchfield, KY

It depends on the date to be honest. If it was set up as a date for sex then yeah I would, but if it wasn't a sex date then I would have to find out her motivation for having sex. I have been used once in the past and do not want that again, I would love to be able to have sex without attachment but don't think I could ever do it, just not me. Then again I could be capable of it and just don't know it yet because I have never done it...who knows...so much I haven't done that I would like to try...

basically I must say that if she wanted a second date then I would too, it might be a start of a wonderful relationship...who knows and honestly who knows how they will react until in a situation.

edit in response to pleasure pirate

i would seek the motivation prior to sex...if i was uncomfortable with it i would not have sex....and i never blame the woman if i buckle under, i don't blame the one that used me in the past...how did you get that i blamed her out of my statement? it takes two to tango as the old saying goes....

[Edited 12/5/2007 2:47:33 PM]

12/5/2007 2:38:53 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

her motivation?????? dude, you could always decline. then you could look down on her if you found looking down on someone to be a necessary exercise to inflate your shriveled little ego. but if you're a willing party, don't blame the woman for you being too weak to walk away!

any man who blames the woman for having sex on the first date not only has no spine, he's unable to take responsibility for his actions. considering that, it's the woman who is owed an apology for wasting her amorous attentions on a weak little wimp regardless of his physical size. arrrrgh!

12/5/2007 2:41:25 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

inorbit
Seneca, MO

that this is a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it way-to-go

12/5/2007 2:42:51 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

greg267
Kingman, AZ

it will be the last date.

12/5/2007 3:22:09 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

why have sex with her if you feel that way?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13