Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any real hookup sites

They re more subtle, much less awkward ways to ask if someone s adventurous. gay dating oklahoma city Find out what concerns to ask on your next date. This is a single of the greatest concerns to ask a girl. skipthegames quad cities Relationships have to have time to unfold, so do some reflecting after your 1st date is more than to assess how it went.

privatedelight

It is equally vital to check in with yourself about what feels good in the era of COVID 19. devon singles Dating has by no means been much easier, or harder as other users would say. We ve been happily married for 26 years now and he kisses me just about every day. usa sex guide charlotte nc Having said that, that s also to say a fair majority of these people today end up in committed relationships if they strike a connection on line.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/3/2007 10:47:25 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

damn right, stexaswench!

two words for a guy who would have sex on the first date and then disrespect the woman... f*ckin hypocrite. what makes you any better? assuming that you could be any better... which you couldn't!

arrrrrgh!!!!

12/3/2007 10:54:25 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

cherry007
Marblehead, MA

sex too quickly has its draw backs , we all kno it does. but when i meet someone and we just have alot in commen after talking for a couple weeks, in person , not like this and we finally do get around to spending alone time and the conditions are right . content with one another , sharing deep interests and close simalar views on life, as in we both walk the same walk, share the same belief systems and both looking for the same in our lifes...well sometimes really good sex happens, really wanting to have a boyfriend as in a stedy man, its hard to tell when the right amount of time has passed. i figure im really with a good man or im not . i just hope my eyes are open wide enough to tell the difference. cause it really sucks when a person is grown up and still pretending to be sencere when ther only a milipitive asshole.... i hope to find the right partner and i hope great sex happens too ...is another part of being compatable with him... i want the great sex and the hugs and my hand touched , my smile kissed , my breath to race and look him in the eye through all of it

12/3/2007 11:23:02 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

omg...won't respect her...she's loose????? Great Scott this is the 21 century...I'm old skool but not prehistoric...We are men and women...not boys and girls...and far from shiny face amateurs. Adults on the same page.

I know the difference between chemistry and head board knotching...No can do on the woodwork.

Pirate and Micheal...you guys rock

Knittin Kitten...you da bomb

*****CHERRY MY POST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOURS AND WAS IN NO WAY DIRECTED AT YOU...I DO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT MAKING MYSELF CLEAR.

[Edited 12/4/2007 12:25:09 AM]

12/3/2007 11:28:18 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

writerman57
Jacksonville, FL

klassy you have had a consistently negative attitude tonight in these posts, it is not endearing to men, and this last one was a heavy put down. We have junior high age girls routinely giving boys blow jobs, you need to apologize for the last put down remark, I was offended for her and I am old enough to be her daddy. You struck below the belt with your heavy handed put down.

[Edited 12/3/2007 11:30:21 PM]

12/4/2007 12:15:59 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Excuse me and begging your pardon Writerman....I owe no one an apology. And with all due respect.....I do not appreciate being singled out and chastised by you.

I have no idea what you are talking about. My post had nothing to do with any statement made by any of the women in this thread. I had a post way before that one, too. The two quotes I was refering to came from the male point of view. If you go back and read the post you will see that. I stand by my post and will not take it back.

As it is the guidelines of the forums allows me to express my opinions in a positive or negative manner. Which ever suits my purpose. Sometimes even humorous. I try not to be rude and the ones I joke and carry on with are my friends and know me.

As far as endearing myself to the men here....That's not my purpose and all I can say is if they have a problem with me then speak up. But frankly Scarlett......

12/4/2007 12:19:46 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ylekiot
Carson City, NV

Writer, why so quick to cast aspersions on someone in lieu of comprehending the context of what she was stating?

12/4/2007 12:32:14 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

hell no!!!!!just keep her in bed!lol

12/4/2007 12:51:58 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

where can i find her?just kidding...

12/4/2007 7:10:54 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

austinscorpion
Pflugerville, TX

Interesting!!! All points of view taken and learned from.
Any way, men and women know the morning after if it will be a great relationship or just a FWB from there on.

12/4/2007 7:17:55 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

billberry
West Grove, PA

I think I would if she were my kind of women!

12/4/2007 7:20:14 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

billberry
West Grove, PA

You got that right Honey!! LOL

12/4/2007 7:37:09 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stuckinarut67
San Antonio, TX

I have met several female friends (all who are near and dear to my heart) who have shown desire to become intimate on the first date. My humble opinion is this...If both are comfortable, consenting and know the ground rules up front then there really isn's any problems. We live in a society today where we have to lable everything so we mask our own shortcomings. I donot think anything other than a woman has needs just like a man. And if its her desire to fulfill those needs, well the so be it. I dont think badly of that person for being human.

12/4/2007 7:40:04 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stuckinarut67
San Antonio, TX

Now if I could only spell my words correctly, things would be great.

12/4/2007 7:46:34 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

stephngreg
Murfreesboro, TN

WE did.....and we are together 12 yrs later...happier than ever. When the chemistry is right, what can you say?

12/4/2007 6:18:14 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

another happy couple!

the captain wonders how many waited the requisite number of dates, weeks, months, y-e-a-r-s arrrrgh, then got busy and found there was no sexual chemistry but stayed together, unfulfilled, because they felt like they had too much invested.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13