Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

I have also tryed apps for dating, but it is not extremely accessible. christian singles groups seattle Do you offer men s forums for relationships? We don t have devoted men s forums relationships can and do form in any of our forums, which have a wide variety of members and topics. In no way consist of personal information and facts such as your actual name, workplace, perform or dwelling address, phone number or birthday, in your profile. lima peru girls I’m not that inventive to explain what’s means 99% something .

usasexguide forum

No inmate girl ever imagines her prince charming as a man who is in prison. speed dating lawrenceville ga Yes, but we do not actually enjoy each and every other or sleep in the identical bed. And dating for the duration of a pandemic can look downright impossible. mamba dating site review So be cautious about your chosen subjects and often keep in mind that you are trying to retain a light atmosphere anytime you ask your date to learn far more about them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 2:27:00 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

i think that sex on a first date is up to the people who are on the date and if the mood is right and if it is i say go for it it doesn't matter or make you a bad person . somepeople just like to steriotype everyone but if i'm on a first date and someone turns me on and is telling the tattle tell sign then i'm gonna go for it. no questions ask i'm sexually frustrated and it's not gonna take much

11/4/2007 2:28:27 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

meggielynn
Stillwater, OK

LMAO right on Axe!

11/4/2007 2:35:24 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

tiquondo
Smyrna, TN

sompan, could you tell me how to spot these women. you know, so i can stay clear of them.

11/4/2007 2:58:19 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

I dont look down on anyone if the time is right then hey what the heck! Now if you do it on every date thats something else!

11/4/2007 3:29:44 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

1972guy
Wrightstown, NJ

Probably not

11/4/2007 5:10:10 PM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

juice31
Radcliff, KY

i love it when a woman gives it up on the first date and the reason is because if you and the woman hit it off during dinner or drinks you both have the right to know if there is going to be good sex if you don't have good sex then your wasting your time!!!

11/5/2007 1:20:05 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

76c3heater
West Palm Beach, FL

Actually I think I prefer sex on the first date, that way its either golden on both sides or you know better then to bother with it again.

11/5/2007 5:18:52 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

ace87
Avella, PA

thats not all ways true

11/5/2007 5:25:13 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

metalwraith
South Easton, MA

I have nothing against it, if me and whomever click well before hand at dinner or whatever we do and get along great.. I'm all for it...

But if there's any kind of friction and negative vibe I know I wouldn't enjoy it and couldn't be bothered. I have to actually like the person not just due to looks either.

11/5/2007 6:09:44 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

marogonza
Tucson, AZ

It depend the Quality of the Timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

11/5/2007 6:54:44 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

laughinisgood
Mesa, AZ

Sompan, the way I see it:
The categories for responses are;

20's------------wham bam and move on!

30's------------The Thinkers--not quite sure one way or the other.

40's------------"Go for it with gusto".

50's-------------grateful for action.

60's-------------willing to pay.

Will let you about the 70's---------not sure, but think it might be the Imagination stage.

Have a mavelous day!!!!!!!!!

11/5/2007 6:55:15 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

i think they will b my next date

11/5/2007 7:01:56 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

pansy101
Hyattsville, MD

they they think they are bootycall

11/5/2007 7:28:50 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Think it has 2 be my birthday or Xmas..........

11/5/2007 8:01:06 AM what do men really think of women who have sex on the first date?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

a date? do people still do that....ops wrong thread
if she tricked me into it on the first date,i would go out with her again ....just to prove she couldn't do it again.she'd have to be really smart

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13