Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to do a tinder hookup

But dating is not just about not stepping on something messy or explosive. durango co singles A buddy told me it wasn t my role to set my son up with dates and that I shouldn t have interfered. We ve been happily married for 26 years now and he kisses me every day. cute cuban girls We started on the rooftop of the Brass Monkey bar in the Meatpacking District, and the fizzle and sizzle of mutual attraction was instantly there.

lesbian hookup app

Queries that dwell on political and religious views don t usually do properly as 1st date concerns. denver personal ads Still, we advise this one particular for patient people today and, by all suggests, if you can not locate anything in a couple of weeks, get rid of it. It also has each iPhone and Android apps for browsing matches on the go. meet vietnamese online Some of these submissions have been pulled from a Reddit threadstarted by u/just_brioche.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 23
12/3/2007 9:42:27 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Just wondering if there is such a thing anymore...decent and honesty?
Hummmmmmmmmmm???????????

So far all I've found is that all guys want sex only and don't really give a rip about a relationship.

Someone that wants to build a relationship, learn about one another, have a nice time in the process, and then fall in love if that's what fate has intended...Dreaming, huh?

12/3/2007 9:45:47 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

that_wd_b_me
Essex Junction, VT

We are few and far between.

12/4/2007 6:31:44 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

iansmom
Sarasota, FL

Been divorced for a year and a half, haven't found any decent men looking for more than a "good time" (sex in my language) but I keep trying...Maybe my prince will come!!

12/4/2007 7:00:08 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I think they are out there wondering if there are any decent and honest women!!! it's a crazy world.

12/4/2007 7:22:01 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

I may not be decent..but I am honest about it

There are creeps all around, but if you take time to carefully scan the horizon, survey the landscape, you'll find that its not all full of weeds as you first perceived...just over the hill are the decent folk..men and women alike..that are indeed looking for greener pastures, the whole life experience, more than a little mattress time.
Life is meant to be enjoyed...so take your time and check out all the sights..

12/4/2007 7:36:47 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

reggiefoxxe
Phoenix, AZ

thank you, stormygrl

12/4/2007 6:32:52 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

d9788
Martinsburg, WV

Yes, I' definatley one but all of my past relationships have done nothing but use me and throw me away. I hoping there are woman out there that appreciates a good man.

12/7/2007 4:46:54 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

I'm glad you think there are decent men still out there d9788. Nice profile!!
Thanks for everyone's comments!!

12/7/2007 7:12:05 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

hootey269
London, ON

let me think,,,,yes,,that would be me.......

12/8/2007 12:57:07 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ariescast
Brockton, MA

I'm finding the same thing. They say in their profile that they are looking for a longterm relationship, but I think they use that to lure women in. I was starting to take it personally. I haven't dated in a very long time and this is what I'm finding out there. I think it is mainly the people online. I will have to meet someone offline to find out. Well, anyway, because of a couple of selfish people, I gave up looking altogether. If it happens, it happens, if not, so be it. I heard on the radio that they took a survey of 40ish divorced men and most of them said that this is the best time to be single. A friend of mine suggested looking for a single man, she said that they wouldn't have any issues because they wouldn't have experienced a bad marriage.

12/8/2007 1:11:50 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

river_45
Cary, NC

There are. Have you ever heard of the law of attraction?

12/8/2007 1:20:33 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Yes, I know the law of attraction...lol
That usually ends up being sex!! haha
That's all I've found so far.
They all talk about wanting to be your friend
and tell you stuff you want to hear about how
beautiful you are and pretty soon they want sex.
So, yeah that kind of blows it for me when you
first meet you should get to know each other and
find out your likes and dislikes. I like and want
sex but, only after I have actual feelings for a guy.
That takes a bit of time and men don't want to wait
..they just want the utlimate cookie.

Sighhhhhhhhhhh

12/9/2007 9:28:03 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ym49
Gresham, OR

how about the ladies are there any decent an honest ladies?

12/9/2007 1:35:35 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mystique182
Hanford, CA

Someone Trini (I think) touched on it on an earlier thread...The Internet has made it too easy to just flirt, hook-up, and play games with people. I use to chat, met some great people, but there is always the jerk who played games. I don't think it is a hard step for both men and women to take the games into real life. We glorify the role of the pimp or player...which in my humble opinion can be of either sex.

I very much believe there are decent and honest people out there...its just a person may have to go through a few jerks to get there. I recently ended a two year relationship...got blindsided by my ex's so-called net friend who came to visit....and lo and behold wanted to stay with my boyfriend. I have since forgiven him, but he didn't have to lie about their just being friends. I think many people fear being alone so much that they can't let go until something new is in the bag. Being alone is okay, can even be good at times. Being with someone special is better, but being with someone until something "better" comes along is a harsh thing to do...

12/10/2007 1:37:03 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

sparkled
Riverdale, IL

For sure!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 23