Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

Those who pick out complexity are twice as probably to lean conservative, those who opt for simplicity are twice as likely to lean liberal, the web page mentioned. mt dating sites It is important to retain the momentum going and the conversation flowing, also, so there s a third. I had no clue how to deal with the loneliness I was experiencing, so I turned to dating apps. max 360 update It can be overwhelming for introverts to hold up with their extroverted companion and it can be frustrating for an extroverted companion if they are continuously performing social things by themselves.

the listcrawler

Drake says each he and his girlfriend have been a bit freaked out, but that they d decided they would continue to see 1 one more. tempe singles Asking about anything current is a nice way to break the ice. So, ask this question to give your partner a clue. countries to get laid easily Nevertheless, CometChat s SDK is completely customizable, permitting developers to innovate all types of chat apps much additional swiftly than creating from scratch.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/17/2007 4:26:25 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

deven10
Spencerville, OH

I agree with stormy . men wonder the same thing about women. the question should be ...were are they and how do we know who they are. men or most men are concerned about the sex portion but some of us do care about the relationship also . The way i see it sex will come around thats the easy part the hard id relationship and keeping it going. its to easy to leave a relationship anymore without trying.

12/17/2007 5:53:24 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

I think that's exactly it! We have to build a relationship.
That takes some time, but it can be fun and it can be a wonderful
experience. I agree that the sex will come later when you really
feel that you have true feelings for that person. Isn't that what they
say about a lot of things...it's well worth the wait?

12/17/2007 6:03:52 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

4broncs
Grimes, IA

YES. 21 years faithful, attentive and hard working. Never imagined and did noy see it coming. But, moving on. The problem is the whole bar scene is pathetic.

12/17/2007 6:10:39 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

msr32
Williams, IN

My husband died this year. He owned a business. I have met a lot of men this year. Dishonest, selfish assholes crawling out of the woodwork. I'm not very hopeful of finding a decent & honest one.

12/17/2007 6:34:05 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Hey Broco!! I'm sorry about the way your marriage went!!
I guess we all have to just keep moving forward in hopes
of a great relationship! One that stays together through
everything!

12/17/2007 6:34:36 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Hey Bronco!!
Sorry...spelled wrong!

[Edited 12/17/2007 6:35:10 PM]

12/17/2007 7:03:21 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

yankel
Milford, NH

I would say that there are more of us decent and honest than you think.
No one is perfect. Men shouldn't objectify women and women shouldn't
thinks all men are creeps.

12/17/2007 7:10:52 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

I agree!

12/17/2007 7:20:07 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ukbatcat
Australian Capital
Australia

It all boils down to the commitment. The internet has made it much easier to be a horses butt, for men and women. The marriages are long in my family, over 60 years in one case and I bet they barely got to hold hands before they were married. Every guy wants the prize, but hardly any are willing to practice patience, common sense and a commitment to going about it the right way. Women are guilty of the same thing.

12/19/2007 8:37:25 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

odona
Durham, NC

That' what I want to know. Most good men I know are either married or gay. Or have unrealistic expectations that a woman should be model thin, young and beautiful. There are some of us older , attractive, sexy women with a few extra pounds that are wonderful if you get to know us. Be honest, the last blind date I went on the guy sounded great on the phone, but in person he was frumpy, missing most of his teeth and in the middle of his 3rd divorce. Oh come on. I feel women are like fine wine WE GET BETTER WITH AGE!!!!!!!We know what we want and how to get it.

12/19/2007 12:55:57 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

candelicious2u
Norlina, NC

when and if this man is found..tell him im looking for him ahahahahha

12/19/2007 4:06:37 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

terber1_92111
San Diego, CA

Hello Everyone:

There are some decent and honest women out there still, because I'm one of them. My name is Terber1. I believe that you have to get to know the other person before anything sexual can go on. With some men that I have met over the years of being single, their first reaction is sex and only sex. So men only think about sex all day long. For me sex is not one of the biggest thing that I actually think about all day. For me, when I meet that special person one day, I hope he can talk about anything except for sex on the first date.
Now my question is for the fellas, do you think there are any single, decent and honest women left in the world?

Terber1

12/20/2007 8:16:20 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

homeagin
Luling, LA

I order to find a "do right woman",you have to be a,"do right man".Decent & Honestly
New Orleans La.

12/20/2007 10:29:15 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

lone_m
Regina, SK

well i belive it goes both ways everybody has some kind of baggage and a lot of people are paranoid about everthing trust is always a big issue i have been burn but what ya gonna doo! #1 is respect then honesty then trust they all go together when you have respectfor a person then you are honest with that person with honesty comes trust!there are also a lot o women out there that do the same thing with the sex game i know that i didnt even know what a casual relationship was till i moved here! be up front with what ya want thats honesty !

12/21/2007 3:36:04 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

rustynails
New South Wales
Australia

Hi all I have always thought of myself as a decent guy I`ve never lied to get my own way& recently have met a very nice lady on the net, now, we corresponded for 3 weeks by email & it was after this that we talked over the phone& arranged a meeting, we met & because we had become a bit familiar had a kiss & cuddle,kept up the emails have met up many more times & become closer, it has all been unhurried & now after another 2 months we are quite involved & havin` a great time when we meet or talk or correspond, I recommend it best wishes to all for the season.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23