Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

my hookup zone

We ended up talking till the retailer had to close and we fundamentally nicely got kicked out. speed dating lakeland fl For the month of February, we asked readers to tell us their appreciate stories. He was beautiful, a total sweetheart, was quite successful (he worked in true estate a nugget which will become vital later). grandanes xxx He laughed and stated, Well definitely yeah! Ever due to the fact then, we ve been going out for two months, and I actually feel like it s the commence of a thing super magical.

what is rubmaps

First impressions matter a lot, and you don t want to mess everything by saying the wrong point. craigslist personals red bluff Not only is it a enjoyable topic to talk about, but it also offers you a lot to add to your watch list. The criminal can record the webcam session and they can use it to blackmail you. hung gay hookup We want researchers to take action and discover beyond academia.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/1/2008 7:14:39 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

thebaker40
Toronto, ON

id like to say i am my many friends say i am too.

1/5/2008 8:42:03 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

your looking at him honny but if you dont gimme a shout out youll never know

1/5/2008 8:46:03 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

scorpysects
Conyers, GA

I have heard there are a few left in the country of manlia...
they are almost extinct... but really good eating.... I am one of those real rarity kinds... I am honest and my mate knows I enjoy others but lots of the time we do EVERYTHING together or at least we don't hide too much from one another....

1/5/2008 3:13:41 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mebeinme
Bensalem, PA

honest manhere but some women dont really appreaciate me or a good man

1/5/2008 3:19:36 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

littlekolbie
Tazewell, TN

I wonder where have all the good men gone--anyone can have sex, but I want more out of life myself!!!

1/5/2008 3:32:01 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

916jewell
Elk Grove, CA

Once you turn forty, there is not much time for chit chatting. I c u, You c me, I like you, you like me. Lets get it on.

1/5/2008 6:29:15 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

topper1a
Little Elm, TX

Absolutely! I am one. The problem I've found is that a good looking, honest, decent man can jump up and down, wave their arms, reply to all the women supposedly looking for a good man and we never get a response.

It seems like the only guys that get attention from women are the ones that all the rest of the guys know are jerks. These exotic, foreign looking guys can put on a good act up front and say all the right things, but underneath, they are rotten, deceitful, shallow, abusive users that are takers not givers.

I would like to meet just one attractive, quality woman that could see through these phony, self absorbed guys.

So the real question is; where are the good and decent women?

1/5/2008 8:17:53 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ianc41
Oakville, ON

decent and honest? forget that beter off to lie and cheat. You'll get ahead quicker in life, save money too

1/5/2008 8:19:05 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ianc41
Oakville, ON

yes you have sex first then decide if you like each other.

1/5/2008 9:56:16 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

I like your responses topper1A!!!
And I am a decent, honest woman!!
But, no-one here seems to want to take the time
to learn about someone else. Actually what happened
to the word monogomous toooo???? hummmmmmmm???
I thought I was talking to someone from this
website for over a week for several hours a day and
we really hit it off and were going to meet and then
I see he runs off and is chit chatting with someone on
myspace that is recently separated .....I'm worth FAR MORE
than that!!!!!! I want ONE man's attention only!!! How about
some of you? Anyone really out there for a REAL relationship???

1/5/2008 10:10:04 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

laura67
Denville, NJ

You are too funny...and as bad as it sounds, you may be the smartest man on this site!

1/6/2008 3:20:27 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

truetlc
Manassas, VA

I would like to ask this:

What is your definition of these two words?

Decent
Honest

Thanks,

1/6/2008 12:27:35 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

topper1a
Little Elm, TX

Just a bit of insight into men Ladies, since I've read many comments from women on this site complaining about how all men think about is sex and that too early in a relationship, guys want sex.

This might be an odd analogy but it's the best one I could think of to explain why men think the way we do.

First of all ladies, men do not think the same way you do; one's not better or smarter than the other, just completely different. My analogy is this: A missionary does not go to the starving people of Africa and just start witnessing without first feeding them and taking care of their needs first. After their needs have been met, then the Africans can focus on what the Missionary has to say.

The same is true for men; we have such an incredible fixation with and never ending drive for sex that we cannot focus on all the flowery, romantic, dream talk until our biological needs have been met. It's not a bad trait, just different from the way women look at it. Actually, if the truth be told, the possibility of sex again and again is the main reason men tolerate some of the less desireable traits women get locked into, like; being a shopacholic, overspending, being demanding and unreasonable, being manipulative, being gossips and insisting on girls night out. What's up with that!

Well, that's about the size of it - neither men or women are perfect, far from it, but I do know if each one thinks about what they can do to make the other one's day better, life can be pretty good.

1/6/2008 1:58:16 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Applause!!
The audience rises to their feet !!!!!
Topper Topper Topper!!!!
Excellent anaology!!
Thanks!!
Want to move to Arkansas????

1/6/2008 2:53:54 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

1southernangel
Dalton, GA

im sure there are some ....i mean i would hate to think that all the good ones are dead or gay LOL....but yes the same goes for women ....im a good decent woman and would love to have that good decent man .....but there are so few ....it seems

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22