Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup com

It will in all probability lead to an interesting cause and discussion. little rock singles events When he opened it, there stood the guy I had just gone on a date with, holding an earring in his hand. Enable us delete comments that do not follow these recommendations by marking them offensive. locanto com mx You are going to hear stories from our skilled storytellers and some brave audience members.

skipthegames con

I definitely believe that if there are big variations in your faith now, these will only become larger and far more cumbersome as your relationship progresses. oxnard singles What do you mean by generating certain one s downtime is funded by credit card debt? I feel the most grateful for God s Enjoy, Grace, and Tender Mercies that are given to me every day by God. com will perform for you mainly because it brings you all the features you could need. quediaz onlyfans And there is another fundamental trouble for the author of the letter and his former kallah and for other individuals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/21/2007 6:14:41 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ga_female2005
Blackshear, GA

why is alll the nice men so far away

12/21/2007 6:30:38 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

origsyn2
Great Falls, MT

There are decent and honest men out there you just have to sort through to find them. Someone said all the decent and honest men are fat and bald, well in my opinion they are still decent and honest. Looks are just on the surface, the other is inside. You can't have it all. I'll take bald and fat over pervert every day of the week.

PS I think I am decent and honest as well. Just no one in the immediate area for me.

12/21/2007 6:57:17 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

origsyn2
Great Falls, MT

At least be honest with yourself as to what you are looking for.

12/21/2007 8:35:41 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

midnightspcl
Kenosha, WI

Even some of us nice guys can travel

12/21/2007 10:00:55 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

newkid
Roberts, IL

Been out with a few ladys recently and haven't found a connection yet. One talked sex all evening, kinda scared me off, haven't called her back. Guys probably do think about sex alot, I do but you have to have some self control. I'm sure there are decent people close to all of us we just need to find them. Maybe we need to turn the computers off and go find them lol.

12/21/2007 9:07:34 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Yes!

12/22/2007 7:02:43 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mjohn030
Winston Salem, NC

yes,there are good men out here that don't want just a booty call,there are plenty of us and we are looking,the problem is,once a woman has been hurt it is hard to convince her that all mean are really not the same.
michael

12/22/2007 7:08:12 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

junclemoe
Daytona Beach, FL

Ga.I'm not too far away,and I'm rare among men,honestly

12/22/2007 4:37:39 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

sxyharleyldy
Vacaville, CA

I have to agree with Odona

"That' what I want to know. Most good men I know are either married or gay. Or have unrealistic expectations that a woman should be model thin, young and beautiful. There are some of us older , attractive, sexy women with a few extra pounds that are wonderful if you get to know us."

[Edited 12/22/2007 4:38:16 PM]

12/23/2007 8:46:07 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

bus2blue
Jefferson, OH

like stormygirl said on page 1, us guys are wondering too if there are any honest women out here too? i've been on dates where the pics of some of these women were from 15 yrs ago and yes, their kids are grown up and not living with them buy, the grand kids are living there and their profession is being on state assisted living

12/23/2007 8:49:32 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

a1gator4u
Port Charlotte, FL

/------------ here
\

12/23/2007 10:08:06 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

stetsonangel
Las Cruces, NM

Decent and honest are there any out there. Don't tell me what i want to hear be what we both want. Be yourself lets build a relationship on honesty grow together. Okay i'll wake up and stop dreaming, stop watching movies that put the ideas in my head that he's out there.

12/23/2007 11:50:40 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

GOOD COMMENTS STETSON
If everyone would be who they are and
be honest about it and treat people
with respect, kindness, and a true
caring heart...we'd all be better off!
Build the relationship slowly and learn
about each other!! I'll dream too,
is my prince out there somewhere?
Good luck to all!!
Have an awesome Christmas tooo!!

12/23/2007 12:01:37 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

pollyannie
Williams, IN

I am recently single & have had to deal with quite a few men ... trying to get work done around the house. I haven't had one come when he said he would or call to say they weren't or couldn't make it. So, in my area....My experience is, finding a dinosaur still living would be easier than findng a decent & honest man.

12/23/2007 5:51:21 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

chocolatetee
Hollis, NY

Well....Ms. Mindy.....that lil fantasy sounds good....get to kno the person....have the person respect u.....go out......laugh have a good time....all the good stuff.....then??.....after allllllll that??.....the sex was whack!!!.....was it a waste of time??...couldnt u have found out how bad in bed he or she was sooner??.....all men dont want sex quick.....we just want it good when we do get it!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20