Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

It is noteworthy that most customers have validated profiles. catholic singles florida The app has a shiny new appear this year, with profiles that show off values and interests and filters that let you locate matches and events. For example, a fantastic smile and a sort spirit may be answers, but notice how the second excellent is super vague. meet me dating app Attempt undertaking your personal detective work ask them for their complete name and appear them up on Google and social media.

mega personal com

It is an great source of help for first timers. personal classified ads savannah ga You have superior factors to do than chase down unresponsive matches, or devote the complete conversation scheduling back and forth. The aim right here in the virtual planet is to hold the conversation light and flowing and glean an concept of where to take your date. enema aloha is inefficient and frustrating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/6/2008 3:00:49 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

sorry to tell ya but from experiance women say they want a decent , loving caring man to live the rest of their life with THEN they jump on the bad boy band wagon

1/6/2008 3:32:48 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

1southernangel
Dalton, GA

huh no no no no no bad boy for this gal...had all of that i can stand for 2 life times thank you

1/6/2008 4:06:47 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

topper1a
Little Elm, TX

Thanks Mindy65! You never know, I might cross the state line again but, (know that I'm kidding about this next sentence as I am way past this now) but the one serious relationship I have had, was with an Arkansas woman who ended up having the morals of a snake. Must be the Bill Clinton disease; she thought it was ok to carry on an intimate relationship with a musclehead married man while she was married to me.

1/6/2008 4:26:50 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Hummmmmm maybe you need to cross the state line again!
I don't have morals of a snake!!
Errrrr we have snakes that crawl around in Arkansas like
the King snake, Black snake, copperhead...yuck!!! hahaha
I'm the good and decent woman!!! Yip

1/6/2008 4:29:44 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

topper1a
Little Elm, TX

Maybe so Mindy65. I'll give you a shout if I decide to take a road trip - until then, I'm enjoying the discussion and feedback. This is the first time I have ever posted to a chat room. Hope I'm doing it right.

1/6/2008 4:31:57 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

topper1a
Little Elm, TX

By the way, have you ever eaten at the fishnet in Hot Springs, AR. Still the best catfish I have ever tasted!

1/6/2008 4:50:24 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

I dunno about that restaurant, but I bet they know how to do fish!!!
If your opinion is it's the best then I imagine it is.
Come on over the line and call my line hehe
You're doing a great job on the comments!!
Thanks!!!

1/7/2008 7:35:03 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

littlekolbie
Tazewell, TN

All these comments.... I think about sex too, but isn't there more to life than that. Why does a man have to think of that first in a relationship? I know men are different, but can't they be a gentleman first????? It really can't be that hard.. I just think I would like to meet someone who would like to get to know me before the sex thing, that would be nice.

1/7/2008 7:40:03 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ode2you
Jacksonville, FL

Decent people as we all know are rare. There are just as many decent woman as there are decent men I'm sure. The men that only want sex from you are the men that do not find you compatible enough to stay with. Give a man his dream girl and he will want to be with her forever.

1/8/2008 1:09:35 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

collide64
Janesville, WI

Sure there is, looks like some on here. Just like a honest, decent soman. Might have to pick thru a few dozed first.

1/8/2008 1:13:35 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

collide64
Janesville, WI

Well said ode. Sex only takes up how many hours of a week? What are you going to do for quality time after that? It's got to be more than sex. Who wouldn't agree with that. So ladies.......make em wait a couple of dates and let the guy entertain you. See if he can touch you in other ways too.

1/8/2008 11:31:13 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

realwoman06
Baltimore, MD

There sure is and I've met him treats me like a queen

1/8/2008 2:49:35 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

vallhallus
Chickamauga, GA

Yeah we are out here!

1/8/2008 4:12:41 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

bethelpooh
Concord, VA

yes there is honest women out there

1/8/2008 4:16:40 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

savirj
Hayward, CA

hell yes

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22