Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free anonymous hookup

When you scout hot chick, then say hi and get started chat. craigslist jesup ga Unless it s changed in the last ten years, if she cardinal a accurate catholic to her faith, she will not marry you unless you convert. Other individuals help individuals discover their match with compatibility games, filtering alternatives, and additional. omegle fbi message There s a lot far more to obtaining a infant than just conceiving and delivering.

skipthegames one night stands

The COVID 19 pandemic changed the dating landscape and took a toll on lots of relationships. mesa singles I turn on my computer—picture a turquoise trimmed iMac—and begin to write. What happens when you re considering much more and in your head is that you are not present in the moment, says Kederian. horny snapchat messages 9) per month, makes it possible for customers to send out superlikes, uncover people today they have swiped left on, and expand the radius of prospective matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/23/2007 6:04:49 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Being decent isn't jumping into bed just to check it out to see how well it goes!!!!
If you have true feelings for someone and you feel you both feel you want to take that next step then is the time. We're not out here for a "test drive"!!!

Maybe that's the big difference between the men and women. I don't know but, we women usually have to feel something usually for the person to want to go further. We have emotions and feelings and want that nurturing at the appropriate timing and not feel like you want it right away..not the time when you first begin your relationship.

12/23/2007 6:06:15 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

irgreat
Sioux Falls, SD

yes i totaly agree the one thing i noticed is women always put those nice guys out they usualy say just want to be friends so women cut some slacks mr. nice not a typical mail is a good chance just give it to us

12/23/2007 6:16:10 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

crazygal7
Victoria
Australia

Mistique I couldnt have put it better myself

12/23/2007 6:16:37 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

irgreat
Sioux Falls, SD

yes i agree you got to figure if they are committed or your a stop along the way this seems to be a typical in woman i think its the fear of not having some one special and they dive in to the first guy right or wrong maybe look at the ones who dont strut around like peac*cks

12/24/2007 7:11:31 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

lisouthernstar
West Islip, NY

I've browsed women's ads on many sites and see the same themes-
1. looking for my soulmate
2. I'm not high maintenance/money not important
3. not a game player and had it with the games

At least in my area, I've found that those with the above themes are among the biggest game players, not to mention conceited and uncouthe. C'mon, when you make a date at least show up- isn't it juvenile that a 46 year old woman still plays the no-show game even after calling a half hour earlier to see if I'm running on time? Or after one date, not responding to an email or returning a phone call? There's the oft- requirement that a guy be tall, athletic, GQ-looks, and have "financial security." Tell me ladies, what about those guys who are divorced fathers, work hard -sometimes more than one job- to do the right thing in paying their child support and their bills, and to have a little left over for some entertainment, and yet because of their obligations don't have either the time or energy to get into the gym 3-5 times a week?? Does that make them indecent and dishonest? From what I've seen, as one prior post mentioned here, it means being consigned to the "let's only be friends/no chemistry" category.

Not all of us men are interested only in sex (although it's certainly AN interest-it's how God designed the species) and we're looking for a fulfilling all-around relationship, and someone to grow old with.

As Will Smith said in Hitch, so many women just can't get out of their own way in order to let a great guy into their lives. So ladies, get out of the way of your fantasy expectations and open your eyes to the great guys out there- the ones who don't have the athletic builds and the American Express platinum cards and the expensive cars, but who DO have true passion, honesty, reliability, and other qualities that endure after all the illusions turn to dust.

12/25/2007 8:36:09 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

speed405
Succasunna, NJ

i think there's good i'n 50% OF people, just have to be a soul mate, and two mature people

12/26/2007 3:05:54 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

12/28/2007 8:37:38 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

12/29/2007 7:43:37 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mblack43
Moncks Corner, SC

hi Ive been divorce and been looking for decent and honest man for over 5 years and yet to find him but im not going too stop ::turning head:: just because i havnt found him and believe me when i say that i mean it from the heart because you have the bad men and also somewhere out there is a good one so ladies dont give up because you had a few bad experience Ive had more than a dozen over the past 5,just keep searching and you will find him dont give up hope !!!

12/29/2007 11:34:26 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

naulins
New Orleans, LA

I am better then Decent and Honest..... In Louisiana the drama in the ladies lives just KILLS me.

12/31/2007 9:46:07 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

bus2blue
Jefferson, OH

hey pollieannie, what exactly are your requirements for a decent and honest guy?

12/31/2007 3:41:16 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

rdd40
Huntington, WV

Honesty is a gift I believe. Those that have it are blessed and cursed at the same time.
I say that cause I lay my head down at night with a clear concience. On the other I have a hard time finding an honest mate. That's why I am single, I think I am too honest and it gets me in trouble. This crazy world is so messed up and honest people pay for it.

12/31/2007 8:22:59 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

greynfadedblue
Waynesville, MO

Yes there is, we r all looking for the same thing in women, I have been looking for six months in the waynesville, mo area and have not found one yet.

1/1/2008 10:35:03 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

m1chael
Shelbyville, IN

We are out here, just keep getting lost in the shuffle. We don't generally stand out in the crowd of flashy and silver tongued.
We are busy working (usually long hours), and keeping our lives on track, and looking for the decent women who are probably doing the same thing.

If the sex is all they are looking for, then they have definitely fallen, jumped, or been thrown off the decent wagon.

[Edited 1/1/2008 10:35:20 AM]

1/1/2008 11:36:20 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

happinessnlove
Dade City, FL

I can tell you I am decent and honest untill I am blue in the face on this site, but you won't believe me if you don't see it for yourself. So if you want a decent and honest man to prove it to you, drop me a line and find out for yourself.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20