Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

Asking about how she celebrates holidayswill give you an thought about a girl s preference. gay dating miami are prioritizing matching with people today who have equivalent beliefs and values, Melissa Hobley, OkCupid s chief advertising officer, tells mbg. Marriage is like rolling Play Doh, the additional two distinct colors are meshed collectively the harder it becomes to distinguish one from a further. pittsburgh skipthegames The second most significant difference is the way we devote funds.

hookups in reno nv

After you are matched you are going to be notified, and either person can send the initial message. black male sex symbols As they start out talking they realize they have a equivalent love of history, they both like to run in the morning, and neither of them drink coffee. You can personalise what you see on TSR. cityxguide com inland empire Upon arrival, she noticed he had a wall full of knives and machetes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2007 5:22:03 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

big_steve
Spokane, WA

oh poor thing, just stop and go with the flow! this is'nt really REAL! sorry. it is what it is, period!
oh my god, i'm waiting for HATE mail now! bring it on!!
p.s. i just looked at your profile and i guessed that you might be a librarian, but to my suprise, you an accountant..mmmm, and no rap or hard rock for you!!

[Edited 12/14/2007 5:28:52 PM]

12/14/2007 5:54:47 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

wonderfull5357
Johnstown, PA

Waiting for the decent guy to step up for PENNSYLVANIA. TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK STILL WAITING LOL

12/14/2007 6:17:32 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL

im decent and honest man just ask me

12/14/2007 9:06:14 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

big_steve
Spokane, WA

no "100", just ask yourself. are you REALLY a decent and honest man? only YOU know the answer to that. rock-on dude!! kidding!!

12/15/2007 5:42:33 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

arlo619
Leburn, KY

well everyone has a different view on decent and honesty ask anyone even a killer on deathrow and he will tell you he is decent and honest these two words are precived by other people with totaly different opinions of ones self

12/15/2007 6:56:43 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

did someone just call?

12/15/2007 8:14:21 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ariescast
Brockton, MA

I definately believe they are out there, but the dishonest predators are good at what they do and know just who to look for. Stay strong

12/15/2007 8:34:24 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

slmsam
Limestone, TN

I still think there are a few good men left. I know it's hard to be patient but sometimes you have to. I don't really put a lot of stock in this computer dating but that doesn't mean you can't find someone nice. I basically rely on God leading me to the right person. Twice I have tried to do it myself and it does not work. I found I must be happy with or without a man. However there is still a void. Once you quit looking he will show up-I heard. So on this sight I just chat and try to fill them out. -Samantha

12/15/2007 8:52:17 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

I'm as honest as I can be anyway.

By that I mean we all delude ourselves about ourself. I try not to see how much gray is creeping into my mane for example. Though when answering a question like "Do these pants make my ass look fat?" if the honest answer is "It's not the pants" a little discretion in the answer may be wise

I define "decency" as causing no harm to others, unless doing so would prevent greater harm or someone from harming the innocent/defenseless, but sometimes I do without realizing it but I try to learn from my mistakes.

Is "Doing the best I can" honest and decent enough?

12/15/2007 8:57:20 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

If there are they are not in Valdosta, Ga. I have been married three times, you think I would learn, but instead of getting better, I am getting worse at picking them.

12/16/2007 2:45:44 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

jdhawk
Davenport, IA

I think of myself as a good person but have had very few chances to show it here in Iowa?? Would enjoy meeting a good friend and get to know her?? ANY TAKERS??

12/16/2007 5:13:14 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Thanks for all your comments again!!
I think we all have different ideas about decent and honest, which is fine.
I think you have to be true to yourself first and just respect others
that you encounter. Obviously you have to be nice and not take advantage
of others. So, the answer to being yourself is that good enough?
You know yourself how you are and how you treat others...

I believe that someone decent will treat you well and live and learn
all about you ...as I think it should be a slow, nurturing process.
Thus it can also be enjoyable, nice and friendly..done with a lot of
respect and caring.. Yeah!! Be yourself and be honest!!

12/16/2007 10:22:19 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

robby_right
Costa Mesa, CA

This is my first try but i will buy many lunches for many single ladies under 40 in newport beach,california. Also- i need a photo taken of me but my cell phone pics make me look old-any answers?

12/17/2007 11:06:10 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

knight_1
Clay, KY

yes there are but there is something else too alot of people like me who dont want to hurt your feelings by telling you what we reaaly think so that is why you will never get all of the truth from a man to me you are beautiful women that has been hurt with deciet and dishonesty and im very sorry this has hurt you but you will find some here im sure and good luck and there are some honest men out there and believe it or not most of them are single--- hugs and xxxxxxxxx<---- kisses for you

12/17/2007 3:44:05 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Thanks Knight!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23