Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites for men

The point is to get to know someone s values and hobbies — but not get in as well deep just but. meet singles in indiana You will need to figure out the distinction involving the compromises that will keep you up at evening and the locations exactly where you can stretch to accommodate a unique perspective, says Lin. Meals is one more excellent subject for a very first date and this query is a fun way to come at it. adultfriendfinder im If you want your date to go properly, study these questions beforehand.

hookup bars los angeles

Of the apps profiled by Kochava, this one had the youngest user base after Bumble, with additional than half its customers coming in under the age of 36. senior singles atlanta You need to get comfy inside your personal head prior to you assume about initiating spousal replacement therapy. 9 million individuals are expected to use apps in their search for enjoy by 2024, with revenues reaching $two. rubmaps durham There was in no way a doubt in his mind or mine, that we were meant to be with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/4/2014 11:14:41 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Oh lawd...the internet is killing the poor guy ^^^^

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/4/2014 11:16:02 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

11/4/2014 11:19:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Yeah you are
Your internet opressed self

11/4/2014 11:20:19 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Ummmm, I'm not sure if we are still on topic...

11/4/2014 12:14:18 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

jimtom125
Over 1,000 Posts (1,031)
Lancaster, CA
72, joined Jun. 2013

For the same reason black women don’t marry white men. It’s called preference, some do, and some don’t. For some it is a culture difference, perhaps not directly but within the family circle. For some it is prejudice, plain and simple.

11/4/2014 1:33:29 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enlightenme85:
Perhaps you got offended by my comment, lol. You should understand my frustration with you generalizing black women. I was initially going to break down everything wrong with your response but I refuse to bash a black man and drag you through the mud. No need to, you can do that all by yourself. However, when you take a good look at yourself and see you're covered in filth.....I'm the woman that will be there to lend you a hand up and help clean you of all that mud. We need to do better....as a people.

If thats how you feel aI can't and would never try to change how you feel about it, respectfully.

We need to do better as a ppl? I agree.

11/4/2014 3:38:40 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
This is quite simply.

you see if a black man lands a white woman to marry.

He'll get those pats on the back.....etc, etc, etc...from the homies, his Dad and etc.

If a black woman marries a white guy.....he'll be shot dead the first day.

The homie's will call her traitor, her Dad will say....you ain't marrying no Honky.

and she'll have to move out of the country.

By the way...thanks for asking.

Homies? Is that how you think all black people talk? This is such a shame.

11/4/2014 3:41:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I'm glad you can pick up on those "dog whistles", "codewords", and subtle jabs that many in here make.

11/4/2014 4:19:40 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

blacklova
Chicago, IL
33, joined Sep. 2010

Same reason most black men never marry black women. And I love me some black women but a lot of their attitudes are shitty..Especially if they got a little money, you cant tell them shit.

11/4/2014 4:25:48 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from blacklova:
Same reason most black men never marry black women. And I love me some black women but a lot of their attitudes are shitty..Especially if they got a little money, you cant tell them shit.

No!!!!! Don't do it.....black man putting black women down. How do you expect others to respect us, if we can't respect each other? Come on black brother, we can do better.

11/4/2014 4:31:02 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,508)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

We the people should be able to do better. All of us human beings. Stop being racist. Stop being sexist. Stop being a hypocrite. IDGAF what color your skin is. Act like an adult and stop being stereotypical.

11/4/2014 4:50:29 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am VERY proud of who I am, what I am, and where I come from. It would be a great day when race doesn't matter. Unfortunately, that day has not come. I've read multiple posts on here and its quite disturbing to see exactly how people feel about black people. I'm sorry, but I do feel loyal to my black brothers, just as I would want them to feel loyal to their black women. I'm not going to put them down, and I'm going to address it when they put us down. Again, it would be great if race didn't matter, but it does. It matters everyday. I can't change the world and their hatred for black people, but I can try to enlighten my brothers and sisters, just as I would my biological siblings.

11/4/2014 5:18:19 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Thank you Enlightenment!!

11/4/2014 6:15:11 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,011)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am VERY proud of who I am, what I am, and where I come from. It would be a great day when race doesn't matter. Unfortunately, that day has not come. I've read multiple posts on here and its quite disturbing to see exactly how people feel about black people. I'm sorry, but I do feel loyal to my black brothers, just as I would want them to feel loyal to their black women. I'm not going to put them down, and I'm going to address it when they put us down. Again, it would be great if race didn't matter, but it does. It matters everyday. I can't change the world and their hatred for black people, but I can try to enlighten my brothers and sisters, just as I would my biological siblings.
.....well said i agree

11/4/2014 6:16:17 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/4/2014 6:33:22 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

11/4/2014 6:51:38 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

11/4/2014 7:12:22 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

OMG

You don't even realize how racist you are...

11/4/2014 8:15:20 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
I apologize Dr_answer. My focus wasn't on the racists sobs like they were in the other thread because I've learned to ignore them. All I want is for you to stop giving black girls who only enjoy white guys grief about it. I hold my mother race to a higher standard and hate, HATE it when I feel as if I've lost connection with it.

Imma try for the last time to express and if somebody else can understand this please help twining understand.

You ready? Ok.....

1. I have NO PROBLEM with blk women dating white men or WHY they do.

2. I have NO PROBLEM with blk men dating white women or WHY they do it.

Or anu other combination of ppl in interracial relationships. Now this is what I DO have a problem with is.....

If blk men express WHy he do it and he speaks of ANY disapointment from the sistas, blk women will accuse him of hating blk women, attacking them, downing his own race, be hates his own mother, he hates himself, etc and WHY?

Bcuz you don't like what he said, you're sensitive and easily offended (according to you)?

But when a blk women dates a white guy NOW its time for respect. That I DON'T like.

And all this time you thought I was mad about that? That comes from being quick to argue and not listening.

11/4/2014 8:45:52 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

No!!!!! Don't do it.....black man putting black women down. How do you expect others to respect us, if we can't respect each other? Come on black brother, we can do better.

Let me make this perfectly clear for those who love to argue. This is NOT to condone or condemn what Black said and hope I don't have to repeat that.....OK

All my life I've heard complaints from blk folks bout the issues we have and why we c can't do better. So obviously this go back mad generations, some say slavery but I say its biblical.

But all we do is talk. The moment someone puts forth an action they are murdered (character assassination) by other blks to kedp shit the way it is.

But you can't clean up SHIT unless the problem is put on the table. Talking about the positive while ignoring the negative, pfetending lkke its not real only makes it worst.

If your child (future) was hit by a car (God forbid) you wouldn't go to the hospital with pictures of his graduation, summer in Florida and birthday party's to talk about would you???

The ONLY THING on your mind is .... what happened, whats the problem and how do we fix it. Not how nice he looked at prom.

11/4/2014 9:23:00 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

@ enlightenme:

What you said sounds very noble and would make a good speech or an R&B song. lol

Lets assume for a second ALL humans were the same race, all one race. There would STILL be differences. Height, weight, hair vs bald, eye color, foods, religion, politics, social status, job preference, early bird vs nocturnal and cold vs hot climates. See?

And when you take away ppls choices thats the epitome slavery and against Gods will (for those who believe). I understand these differences sometimes rub ppl the wrong way well DAMN! Who the f**k every promised us a perfect world? You simply have to learn how to avoid those type unless you enjoy being miserable. Truth

11/4/2014 9:31:36 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from mistermister81:
Quote from srv63: So op, naturally you are going to assume "chimp" means black society in general? Looks like you clearly have issues.

Dude let's be honest we all know that when a white person wants to say something racist they would try to equate blacks to primates. Exactly how many whites have he called a chimp up to this point that he has proof of doing so.

I personally haven't called anyone a chimp or monkey or any type of primate. However I have called my dad a monkey before. He's not black so your theory has some holes in it.

11/4/2014 9:33:17 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from srv63:
You go girl.You clearly see thru the bullshitBefore long these numb nuts that are not getting p*ssy because of their ignorant ways of thinking wont have any more a** because it already got chewed off

Now do you see why a racist pig like this need to be put in his place? By not doing so this man believes YOU and HE have taken sides against blk men and THAT encourages the very thing we're ALL saying WE DON'T need.

So if I didn't make that clear before bcuz of HOW I expressed myself I'm sorry.

But now you should see where I was coming from. Put him in his place and see how many n**ger b*tches and ghetto hos you become.

11/4/2014 9:36:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 1lastime2014:
I personally haven't called anyone a chimp or monkey or any type of primate. However I have called my dad a monkey before. He's not black so your theory has some holes in it.

I bet when you called your dad a monkey you weren't doing it to try to belittle him, but you did it in a playful manner. Therefore my theory doesn't have a whole in it it's just you trying to cover it up. White men don't say stuff like that to black people in a joking manner it's based off racism. That may not be the case it with you, but people aren't foolish.

11/4/2014 9:37:26 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Answer

Most of my posts weren't even directed at you. They weren't even attacks. This guy called me a sellout cause I date interacially only when in fact I'm not even one specific race.

Also, the apology was sarcasm. Touchy sensitive people who are angry about one and continue to make threads about it. Can you even comprehend the fact that these racist "white" folks are having a jolly ole time expressing their bigotry in race threads started by "THE BLACK MAN"? No. Of course not. You're(the op) angry because black folks aren't calling them out on it.

Do any of you understand that?

[Edited 11/4/2014 9:38:41 PM ]

11/5/2014 12:07:29 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
Let me make this perfectly clear for those who love to argue. This is NOT to condone or condemn what Black said and hope I don't have to repeat that.....OK

All my life I've heard complaints from blk folks bout the issues we have and why we c can't do better. So obviously this go back mad generations, some say slavery but I say its biblical.

But all we do is talk. The moment someone puts forth an action they are murdered (character assassination) by other blks to kedp shit the way it is.

But you can't clean up SHIT unless the problem is put on the table. Talking about the positive while ignoring the negative, pfetending lkke its not real only makes it worst.

If your child (future) was hit by a car (God forbid) you wouldn't go to the hospital with pictures of his graduation, summer in Florida and birthday party's to talk about would you???

The ONLY THING on your mind is .... what happened, whats the problem and how do we fix it. Not how nice he looked at prom.

Okay.....I'm proposing that we "black people" stop bashing each other on this site. That is the action I'm taking. Sure, we have problems within our community, but this is not the site to air our dirty laundry.

11/5/2014 12:09:38 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Now do you see why a racist pig like this need to be put in his place? By not doing so this man believes YOU and HE have taken sides against blk men and THAT encourages the very thing we're ALL saying WE DON'T need.

So if I didn't make that clear before bcuz of HOW I expressed myself I'm sorry.

But now you should see where I was coming from. Put him in his place and see how many n**ger b*tches and ghetto hos you become.

Case and point

11/5/2014 12:19:20 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

I bet when you called your dad a monkey you weren't doing it to try to belittle him, but you did it in a playful manner. Therefore my theory doesn't have a whole in it it's just you trying to cover it up. White men don't say stuff like that to black people in a joking manner it's based off racism. That may not be the case it with you, but people aren't foolish.

I have nothing to cover-up, I am not on here spittin' racial comments and twisting peoples words around to a racial remark. I make fun of everyone equally, some should have swam the other direction when ejaculated from their fathers penis, would've saved the world from some stupid sh*t. People are people, there are dumb white people just as there dumb people in every walk of life there is also smart in all. You are obviously one of the dumb ones by choosing to make everything a racial conflict. Also you sound dumb when you use the word "whole" when you meant hole!

11/5/2014 12:20:50 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
tellitlkittis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,032)
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

11/5/2014 12:22:01 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

"Wanna make a quick $5,000?!? No games or jokes I'm very real and serious! I have a fantasy I would love to do. If you're interested let me know if not I meant no disrespect at all!"

These are the type of messages I get. This was from a white man. Of course, not all white men send messages like this.....some are very respectful. Still, I have NEVER received a proposition like this from a black man, and its not the first time. This only supports Dr. Know's case.

11/5/2014 12:38:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from twining:
Answer

Most of my posts weren't even directed at you. They weren't even attacks. This guy called me a sellout cause I date interacially only when in fact I'm not even one specific race.

Also, the apology was sarcasm. Touchy sensitive people who are angry about one and continue to make threads about it. Can you even comprehend the fact that these racist "white" folks are having a jolly ole time expressing their bigotry in race threads started by "THE BLACK MAN"? No. Of course not. You're(the op) angry because black folks aren't calling them out on it.

I have never said anyone was a sellout for dating outside their race. That's not what makes a person a sellout.

And it doesn't matter if I make a thread to peacefully discuss a legitimate topic as race. Racists make topics and make comments all over the place.

11/5/2014 1:08:50 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 1lastime2014:
I have nothing to cover-up, I am not on here spittin' racial comments and twisting peoples words around to a racial remark. I make fun of everyone equally, some should have swam the other direction when ejaculated from their fathers penis, would've saved the world from some stupid sh*t. People are people, there are dumb white people just as there dumb people in every walk of life there is also smart in all. You are obviously one of the dumb ones by choosing to make everything a racial conflict. Also you sound dumb when you use the word "whole" when you meant hole!

You may not be among the people who do it, but don't try to pretend like it's hasn't been done. Yes I could have easily corrected my error, and have no problem acknowledging that. I know the difference between whole and hole. Sorry I type fast and sometimes don't proofread what I wrote til later. Thanks for pointing that out for me. I'll make sure I'll do better.

"Wanna make a quick $5,000?!? No games or jokes I'm very real and serious! I have a fantasy I would love to do. If you're interested let me know if not I meant no disrespect at all!"

These are the type of messages I get. This was from a white man. Of course, not all white men send messages like this.....some are very respectful. Still, I have NEVER received a proposition like this from a black man, and its not the first time. This only supports Dr. Know's case.

Wow sound like he was propositioning you like a prostitute, that's f**ked up. Hopefully I'll have your attention enough one day where you could just ignore the nonsense.

11/5/2014 6:53:47 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
The program IS to be what God made you.

Brainwashing sellouts, think that straight hair is better than the unique hair blacks have.

You posted this about perming hair. Now read it, and notice that word.

You were implying that black wen who rely on chemicals to straighten their hair are brainwashed sellouts.

Elsewhere you quoted a comment I posted about being an interracial only dater and said that people who exclude their own races are sellouts.

[Edited 11/5/2014 6:55:52 AM ]

11/5/2014 6:58:13 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:

You must think God put you here to control the world and everyone in it with your feelings and emotions, not gonna happen.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD....

Reality and truth is NOT and will NEVER be based on how you feel. We ALL have things that pisses us off but we know where to draw the line. You gotta forget about the "We Are The World" Michael Jackson bullshit bcuz in REALITY it'll never happen.

But why do you stick around if something or someone is SO offensive? Why? To argue thats why! I'm NOT saying you have a right to post, its not about your rights.

Its about consciously entering something something they find offensive. Some aren't as sensitive and in control of their emotions so they KNOW where to draw the line.

Stop choosing what degrades you, puts you down, rubs you the wrong way, pisses you off, attacks you, belittles you and offends you. The world don't give a shit how you but YOU SHOULD.

You might not like anything I'm saying in this post but it doesn't make it any less true.

11/5/2014 7:00:19 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Who's god? You must be illiterate. I don't believe in god as my profile informs you. I'm agnostic.

11/5/2014 7:10:09 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

@ Twining,

Sellout: A person that thinks another race is inherently better than their own, and who says and does things to support that belief.

^^^ That's my definition of sellout.

When I say that a brainwashed sellout has her hair permed, that can be a statement of fact.

BUT WHAT IT DOESN'T MEAN..that every person with a perm is a sellout.

A good example is Al Sharpton. He CONSTANTLY stood against racism and injustice against blacks, while having a perm.

You must look carefully at my words, before declaring you know what I'm talking about, unless you ask me directly.

11/5/2014 7:11:44 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,222)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
sellout.

A good example is Al Sharpton. He CONSTANTLY stood against racism and injustice against blacks, while having a perm.

But not any other races... making him a racist.

[Edited 11/5/2014 7:12:02 AM ]

11/5/2014 7:15:20 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

It was the other races attacking blacks, and that other race didn't need Al Sharpton to defend them.

They have the FBI, ARMY, NAVY, MARINES, POLICE, JUDGES, AND JAILS.

GTFOH

11/5/2014 7:36:33 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,222)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

It was the other races attacking blacks, and that other race didn't need Al Sharpton to defend them.

They have the FBI, ARMY, NAVY, MARINES, POLICE, JUDGES, AND JAILS.

GTFOH

Really? Hispanics don't suffer racism, Vietnamese don't suffer racism? I think if you talk to the poorer examples of those races you'd find they in fact do and could use a voice in their favor.

But again, it's only a black and white world for you isn't it...racist scum

A true anti racist speaks for ALL races...not just one

[Edited 11/5/2014 7:38:35 AM ]

11/5/2014 7:59:10 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Okay.....I'm proposing that we "black people" stop bashing each other on this site. That is the action I'm taking. Sure, we have problems within our community, but this is not the site to air our dirty laundry.

Bashing? Good lets start there. How do YOU define what "bashing" is? Most blk women will define it as ANYTHING.... ANYTHING.... let me say it one more time....ANYTHING they don't like thats being express about them. Period

Thats when the "argumentative tactics" and "combat strategies" of the too sensitive come into play. Accusing ppl of saying shit they didn't say, twisting ppl words around or putting words in ppl mouths then condemn them for it.

And don't forget the ole "generalization" attack. This is when someone say something a women don't like they claim "generalizing" to shut them up. But is "OK" this it when it benefits them.

How could ANYONE get something accomplished under those circumstances? How?

11/5/2014 8:17:09 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
tellitlkittis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,032)
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11/5/2014 8:27:52 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Bashing? Good lets start there. How do YOU define what "bashing" is? Most blk women will define it as ANYTHING.... ANYTHING.... let me say it one more time....ANYTHING they don't like thats being express about them. Period

Thats when the "argumentative tactics" and "combat strategies" of the too sensitive come into play. Accusing ppl of saying shit they didn't say, twisting ppl words around or putting words in ppl mouths then condemn them for it.

And don't forget the ole "generalization" attack. This is when someone say something a women don't like they claim "generalizing" to shut them up. But is "OK" this it when it benefits them.

How could ANYONE get something accomplished under those circumstances? How?

Good morning Dr.....I hope you're having a good day today.

11/5/2014 8:43:37 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

11/5/2014 8:56:31 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Good morning Dr.....I hope you're having a good day today.

Actually I'm in the hospital with pneumonia, been here since Mon. But your concern is greatly appreciated. It made me smile. Thank you.

It takes a lot more than this to stop me.

11/5/2014 9:14:35 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

@ mistermister
"You may not be among the people who do it, but don't try to pretend like it's hasn't been done. Yes I could have easily corrected my error, and have no problem acknowledging that. I know the difference between whole and hole. Sorry I type fast and sometimes don't proofread what I wrote til later. Thanks for pointing that out for me. I'll make sure I'll do better."

I can't change what had been said by others, but I can stand true to what I believe and look at individuals for who they are. I feel bad for all the people who have suffered from some other's ignorance and stupidity. One way it can be changed is by you one person changing slightly how your view the world and accept that the past is the past and move on. No one wins when racial issues arise. Look at the Sunis and their 1,000 year old race war in Afganistan. Has there been a winning out come.... No. We live in the melting pot of the world and have to accept that we live next some ignorant individuals.

11/5/2014 9:25:19 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

I'm not doing this to argue with you. I'm just trying to show you what you've done. This right here proves my point.

Quote from dr_know:

And it doesn't matter if I make a thread to peacefully discuss a legitimate topic as race. Racists make topics and make comments all over the place.

Did it even cross your mind that racists wouldn't see this topic as a peaceful discussion on race? And your excuse for it is that they make topics like this all the time so what should it matter that you've kind of done the same with a different intent.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like one too.....

11/5/2014 9:27:31 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Why aren't white men in this topic declaring their love and plans to marry black women?

Why don't white men make topics about how they want a black woman, with the same frequency we see the topics made by blacks after whites?

SMH

11/5/2014 9:30:24 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

No Twining. An intelligent discussion about a serious issue in America like race....is nothing like the hateful, racist, nasty topics made by bigots designed only to denigrate other races.

Going by your logic, the ONLY topics that would ever address race, would be made by disgusting bigots.

11/5/2014 1:38:51 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,727)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Who gives a f**k why we don't marry yo sistas nigga, get a real life and quit being all mad cause yo mama likes suckin' fat, white c*ck!! Looks like she taught you well, d*cksucker!!

[Edited 11/5/2014 1:40:21 PM ]

11/5/2014 2:36:49 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

I don't know what to say Dr. Know......I've read other posts in different discussions and its a sad day......very sad.

11/5/2014 2:48:49 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Wow sound like he was propositioning you like a prostitute, that's f**ked up. Hopefully I'll have your attention enough one day where you could just ignore the nonsense.

He was definitely positioning me likea prostitute. Hopefully one day I won't have to worry about that nonsense because I won't even be on this site.

11/5/2014 3:08:31 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
No Twining. An intelligent discussion about a serious issue in America like race....is nothing like the hateful, racist, nasty topics made by bigots designed only to denigrate other races.

Going by your logic, the ONLY topics that would ever address race, would be made by disgusting bigots.

How can you not understand this. A white guy makes a thread slandering black women and putting up stereotypes and he's racist. A black guy makes the exact same thing and it's an "intelligent" discussion although as soon as a white guy posts an insult it's racist. How doss that make sense?

If anything, if a racist were going through topics and saw "why don't white men marry black women" made by a black man with other black men in it insulting black women, what exactly do you think they're gonna do? Especially with said black man repeating that because he started the thread and it's of some sort of intelligence that it's not racist.

11/5/2014 3:17:27 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from enlightenme85:He was definitely positioning me likea prostitute. Hopefully one day I won't have to worry about that nonsense because I won't even be on this site.

Hopefully we'll be each others reasons to get off this site.

11/5/2014 3:21:52 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,571)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from twining:
How can you not understand this. A white guy makes a thread slandering black women and putting up stereotypes and he's racist. A black guy makes the exact same thing and it's an "intelligent" discussion although as soon as a white guy posts an insult it's racist. How doss that make sense?

If anything, if a racist were going through topics and saw "why don't white men marry black women" made by a black man with other black men in it insulting black women, what exactly do you think they're gonna do? Especially with said black man repeating that because he started the thread and it's of some sort of intelligence that it's not racist.

You'll be blue in the face before he gets it Twinning.::roll eyes::

I posed the same point several times but you know...i'm just another dumbass white woman.

You're fighting the good fight Twinning but it's a waste of your significant intelligence in this case.

They don't recognize the irony at all. You don't fight racism by being a racist.

[Edited 11/5/2014 3:22:11 PM ]

11/5/2014 3:36:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from soulflight: You'll be blue in the face before he gets it Twinning.::roll eyes::

I posed the same point several times but you know...i'm just another dumbass white woman.

You're fighting the good fight Twinning but it's a waste of your significant intelligence in this case.

They don't recognize the irony at all. You don't fight racism by being a racist.

Black men aren't trying to be racist towards black women and for the most part a few of the black women that don't like what the black men are saying have acknowledge them as being truths even though it doesn't apply to all black women. I honestly believe that a lot of people only look to discredit what black men say because it disrupt the balance in here. If people where going around talking about black men you would rarely see anybody go other there way to speak against it. You just have people that side with each other even if black men have very valid points.

11/5/2014 5:37:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

It's a lie, to try and say this topic is anything like a racist topic that attacks blacks made by racists.

That's Bullshit.

Racist topics are never as this one.

Any unbiased person can see this is a thoroughly scholarly expose into race relations, minus the crass, thoughtless, inflammatory rhetoric that is the basis of racist topics.

Also, just because truth may be spoken about something negative in the course of the topic, does not make it any reason to regard the topic as an attack on anyone.

11/5/2014 5:46:59 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

soulflight
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

I have seen and offered relevant support but have been shot down just because I am white. The thing is, there are MANY black men and women who do not fit these stereotypes and they do not find themselves in these kinds of situations or debates. They acknowledge that racism exists and they deal with it with dignity and personal responsibility....But they get labeled as sell outs and uncle toms by the angry screamers.

The ones who scream the loudest and make the most noise, as we see in these fora, are the ones who are remembered. They are the ones who unwittingly become the voice of all black men.

There are also many whites who are not racist but the anger and deafness of the few angry black men in these threads find no fault within themselves in passing judgement on ALL whites. That's called racism.

Like it or not, there is truth in some statistics regarding poverty, education, divorce, crime, drugs and yes, some of the roots of those numbers lie in the roots of institutional racism but the statistics themselves tell a bleak story about what is happening now...

So we can sit around and scream at each other about how terrible it is that these things happened and how it's all the white mans fault or we can stop pointing fingers at each other and take care of business.

Because while the screamers are demanding everyone's attention and passing out blame there are still children out there who need to be cared for and educated... right now.

Don't be a divider, be a citizen.

11/5/2014 6:27:08 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

That was a very narrow, and condescending comment.

I could refute it at length, but you must want to learn, in order for that to be effective.

11/5/2014 6:30:17 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

soulflight
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Once again. It works both ways. The pulpit is yours. I won't be in the congregation.

11/5/2014 6:41:42 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

This thread is clearly racist and started by a racist.Op is implying that a black woman is good enough for a white guy to bone but yet he doesn't want anything long term (marriage) with her.How f**king stupid does that sound?Here's a question for you op.How many white women have you tried to date,had interest in or actually screwed in your life?Did you marry any of them and if not,why not?Did race have anything at all to do with anything?Lets see if you can answer any of this with just a bit of honesty.

By the way, same questions are aimed also at dr_no_answers