Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

houston hookup app

On line dating web pages are a helping hand for singles looking for a partner and have lots of benefits. craigslist barstow Blind Date puts you in touch with someone to play a game and exchange messages ahead of you see their profiles, though Random puts you in touch with a person from anyplace in the world. All I wanted was to keep seeing him — and for him to want to keep seeing me. how do you delete alerts on zoosk Just tell the app when you re next absolutely free and it ll function out a mutual slot and recommend meeting spots involving the two of you like your personal dating concierge.

megapersonaks

By providing them your quantity, it shows them you re prepared to include things like them in your real life, and possibly even begin setting up a date. senior dating in san antonio texas The MilFinder website has a stylish design and modern day peculiarities. For a ladies it s straightforward to obtain attraction from mens. las vegas doublelist It was the very first official date following my divorce.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/2/2014 9:20:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

You are correct, white men should be the ones answering for this disparity among their choices for marriage.

Nevertheless, she is the only black woman on the topic not acting a damn fool, talking with that stereotypical attitude, hating on black men, and being extremely intelligent.

I welcome her responses.

[Edited 11/2/2014 9:20:47 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/2/2014 9:25:22 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
You are correct, white men should be the ones answering for this disparity among their choices for marriage.

Nevertheless, she is the only black woman on the topic not acting a damn fool, talking with that stereotypical attitude, hating on black men, and being extremely intelligent.

I welcome her responses.

Yet, you belittle mine when I actually solicited an answer from the correct audience. I did not belittle her or any person. Yet you passed judgement.

11/2/2014 9:39:37 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
bigphilldn
Mc Neill, MS
42, joined Jul. 2014

Who wants to take care of a bunch of niglets!

11/2/2014 9:40:56 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,011)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from dr_know:
These are terrible examples to me. It's your opinion that you share the same attractiveness level as your white friend to that one specific black male. So that in no way supported your hypothesis to me. My comments haven't torn down black women, although a few comments in here by black men have. But what you overlook I this analysis, is that I asked a simple question. Then black women came in here with that attitude. IN RESPONSE to that all-too-common attitude (that attacked black men and me), THEN...these brothers addressed the bullshit in those sister's comments.

So again, who's fault is that?

Black Women should've shit their f**king mouths this topic in reality. Shut the f**k up, AND LET THE WHITE MAN EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHY HE DOESN'T MARRY BLACK WOMEN LIKE HE DOES OTHER RACES.

But you can't tell a lot of black women a got damn thing. Here I am asking a question about the racism that is against black women, and indicting white men for this bias.

But stupid nig.ger b*tches, who in their mind don't like men and adore whites, attack me and all black men.

This is that bullshit I'm addressing.

You personally, have been very reasonable, but many others have not. Also, it isn't tearing down anyone to ask hard questions. This topic has ZERO to do with black men. NOTHING. So any comment toward a black man is a racist, or sellout stupid b*tch being mad because I shined a light on racist white men.

The topic is asking WHY white men think of less of black women? So black women shouldn't be attacked either. All anyone should be doing, is analyzing the marriage choices of white men.

Thanks.
.................true it seems most black women who date outside of the black race tend to try to avoid or gloss over any negative faults a white or other pale race men may have.......because they know pale men have a narrow mind set n a fragile ego n questioning pale men in any way will hurt there chances even further with getting one to date them so she has to treat him like this delicate flower even though she know he may have some negative racial view points about blacks in general so she had to prove to him that shes not one of those blacks that he dont like so thats the angle she has to come at him

[Edited 11/2/2014 9:42:53 AM ]

11/2/2014 10:05:58 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from dr_know:
@ Sweetsiren, there is a difference that people keep overlooking in interracial relationships. A man is dominant in sex, so with our history in America, it's a totally different dynamic when a black woman seeks to be dominated in bed, as well as in society. And it's totally different when a black man gets to dominate in bed, where he receives a different reaction than from society.

People will act like this dynamic doesn't exist for whatever reason. But it is something to consider about the mental state of a person that is already dominated and discriminated against in society...And then actively goes out and seeks the same thing in bed and relationships as well.

One could almost understand a black man wanting to "f**k the shit out of this white person!"

As opposed to a black woman saying "Oh, whites already treat my family and me like shit, so I think I want to go find one to f**k me like a wh*re as well, and don't marry me!"

Nobody will touch that subject, except me.

And I'm 100% right about it being The STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, some sellout bullshit, and a mental disorder.

Men are not always the ones dominant in the bedroom, in fact some men prefer the women to be dominant in the bedroom lol. There are some women who make a good living being a dominatrix or do it just for kicks in a relationship. It's funny but, I have been approached by white men on this site to be their dominatrix...noooo thanks on that one! Black leather and whips aren't my thing

11/2/2014 10:11:18 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,508)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
You are not very insightful, rude, immature, and attacking with lies. Good luck.

How am I rude? You try to post that this isn't about you yet all through here you've stated all sorts of personal things. Why don't white men marry black women? How exactly does that even involve you? You're not a black woman. You're not a white man. And since you have absolutely nothing to do with either variable in this equation, why does it concern you, cause all I'm seeing is people running in here to attack black women. Is that what you were angling for?

[Edited 11/2/2014 10:13:29 AM ]

11/2/2014 10:30:57 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sweetsiren1234:
Men are not always the ones dominant in the bedroom, in fact some men prefer the women to be dominant in the bedroom lol. There are some women who make a good living being a dominatrix or do it just for kicks in a relationship. It's funny but, I have been approached by white men on this site to be their dominatrix...noooo thanks on that one! Black leather and whips aren't my thing

Of course, I already knew that, and I'm aware of this MINORITY who enjoy that fetish. I knew that would be brought up. In any case, that only speaks to 5% of men, and totally ignores the bulk of my comment.

Don't even worry about it. I wrote a topic about it called "Loving Your Slave Master", comment in that topic about it if you like. Let's stay on topic.

11/2/2014 10:33:51 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

No, the topic is not about attacking black women. But because some black women are stupid and hateful, they attacked me for asking the question to white men.

What black women did was come in here talking shit to me, which led to the "attacks" for black women.

When what black women could've done was be quiet, and then I would've grilled white men about this disparity.

11/2/2014 10:53:19 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from dr_know:
Of course, I already knew that, and I'm aware of this MINORITY who enjoy that fetish. I knew that would be brought up. In any case, that only speaks to 5% of men, and totally ignores the bulk of my comment.

Don't even worry about it. I wrote a topic about it called "Loving Your Slave Master", comment in that topic about it if you like. Let's stay on topic.

On a serious note, I must admit that I disagree with you in that the average black man screwing a white woman is not thinking about slavery. It's most likely just about hitting it with a woman he was attracted to and wanted to satisfy his horniness OR he's in a loving relationship with her and is expressing his love through sex. Your position on why it's ok for black men to have sex with white women and black women not to have sex with white men is hypocritical. If you really felt that black women shouldn't be "loving their slave master", then that should go equally for black men. Stay away from having sex with white women then, if you really believe that because if we had to focus on the horrors of slavery for a moment...white women as well as men back then benefitted from the exploitation of blacks during slavery and held the same racists beliefs.

11/2/2014 10:55:16 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Just as black men may feel constantly dumped on by black women...

However, as a black person one thing I try NOT to do is promote the negative stereotypes on blacks...and heaven knows there are soooo many. I see that your way of "supporting" black women is to shine a light on those stereotypes. It's not going to change their behavior because it is deeply ingrained in their minds that black men don't appreciate them. I'm not saying that's true, but for some...that may be how they feel. I believe in taking a different approach in supporting black men and women. Instead of drawing attention to the stereotypes, let's create some threads about the positive traits our people have and promote that.

"We are ALL ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life, it is defeat that we must learn to prepare for" Hahn.

This means focusing on the positive all the time makes you a forever victim of the negative. To me our negatives are no different than cancer. But our woman don't want to address it bcuz emotionally they can't deal, tbeir too sensitive. So that cancer will continue to spead and NEVER be delt with.

This is the MAIN reason men say we're NOT equals. Bcuz when it comes to the shit, THE REAL SHIT that DO tear the race and destroy our families WOMAN CAN'T DEAL bcuz there emotions done f**ked up their better judgement.

"Not being equal is NOT about supermacy, superiority or inferiority. Its about staying in YOUR place so that ALL our concerns can be addressed.

By try telling a sista that.

11/2/2014 11:08:21 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
So there was a personal reason for making this thread. You're mad cause as the days pass black women are going over to the lighter side. That's all you had to post Op. I'm not gonna get into explaining how it isn't based on race but on character because quite a few of you will take it the wrong way.

Speaking of taking things the wrong way, OP Express no ill wills about blk omen dating white men. There goes those emotions again.

This thread was to blk woman, not to bash but to ask, "Have you ever considered the HIDDEN reason why" Nothing about being mad over who dates who.

If I'm wrong correct me OP....

11/2/2014 11:14:34 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from karmakiki40:
Good. I don't have nothing to add to this topic. I am not a white man.

So you NEVER had an opinion based on your observation of something ppl do WITHOUT having to be that person?

I'm just asking. I'm not a drug dealer but I know why they do it for the most part.

11/2/2014 11:23:02 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from karmakiki40:
She can try to answer but can't. She is not a whit man. You made this topic and if you wanted others opinion than you should have written the question better. S M H

I'm sorry baby...you are cute but DAMN! It kills me when some women, for the sake of an arguement, try to tell someone WHICH words or HOW to say them. Why can't you just simply offer your opinion on the subject? Why is that so hard?

Bcuz for someone who have nothing to ADD sure have a lot to say about HOW, what is being said is expressed.

11/2/2014 11:24:37 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
"We are ALL ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life, it is defeat that we must learn to prepare for" Hahn.

This means focusing on the positive all the time makes you a forever victim of the negative. To me our negatives are no different than cancer. But our woman don't want to address it bcuz emotionally they can't deal, tbeir too sensitive. So that cancer will continue to spead and NEVER be delt with.

This is the MAIN reason men say we're NOT equals. Bcuz when it comes to the shit, THE REAL SHIT that DO tear the race and destroy our families WOMAN CAN'T DEAL bcuz there emotions done f**ked up their better judgement.

"Not being equal is NOT about supermacy, superiority or inferiority. Its about staying in YOUR place so that ALL our concerns can be addressed.

By try telling a sista that.

Again you are entitled to your opinions as I am entitled to mine and your views of women I disagree with. Even in your response you contradicted yourself about inequality not having anything to do with supremacy...because you clearly view women as being inferior and that with our "emotional" state of being...we can't possibly get anything done or address anything. Yes, men and women are different (with exceptions to what those specific differences are). Our differences contribute to both our strengths and our weaknesses for both genders.

Also, I do not deny the negativity in our society especially in regards to race and there is nothing wrong with discussing the problems as long as you are working on, considering, or promoting a possible SOLUTION. I'm come from the approach of balance in all things and not just overly optimistic thinking. Dragging the issue through the mud is not going to magically make it disappear. If your goal is to eventually have a particular group understand your point of view or perhaps even agree with you...you get more bees with honey than vinegar. The tone from certain people in this thread and other threads will only incite emotional defensiveness on both sides rather than intelligent discussion.

11/2/2014 11:26:49 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,571)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Again you are entitled to your opinions as I am entitled to mine and your views of women I disagree with. Even in your response you contradicted yourself about inequality not having anything to do with supremacy...because you clearly view women as being inferior and that with our "emotional" state of being...we can't possibly get anything done or address anything. Yes, men and women are different (with exceptions to what those specific differences are). Our differences contribute to both our strengths and our weaknesses for both genders.

Also, I do not deny the negativity in our society especially in regards to race and there is nothing wrong with discussing the problems as long as you are working on, considering, or promoting a possible SOLUTION. I'm come from the approach of balance in all things and not just overly optimistic thinking. Dragging the issue through the mud is not going to magically make it disappear. If your goal is to eventually have a particular group understand your point of view or perhaps even agree with you...you get more bees with honey than vinegar. The tone from certain people in this thread and other threads will only incite emotional defensiveness on both sides rather than intelligent discussion.

well said!

11/2/2014 11:27:22 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from bigphilldn:
Who wants to take care of a bunch of niglets!

Hey OP? Look!! We have our first real response from a white guy.

And if his answer doesn't shine some ligbt on this subject nothing will.

11/2/2014 11:42:06 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:

What black women did was come in here talking shit to me, which led to the "attacks" for black women.

When what black women could've done was be quiet, and then I would've grilled white men about this disparity.

But from what I understand she's saying you either HAVE TO BE a blk woman to even ask the question.

You have NO RIGHTS to ask a question about someone can't PHYSICALLY be yourself.

You can't ask a blk woman, white woman, white man, asian woman, etc NOTHING unless to can change your DNA to be tbese ppl.

All for the sake of an arguement is what I see.

11/2/2014 12:01:17 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

@ Sweet, I DIDN'T SAY ALL BLACK MEN were thinking about slavery even they date a white woman. And I'm not against interracial relationships.

You are assuming that. Again, I wrote a whole topic explaining my entire position. Go read it.

In that topic, I show how it's not hypocritical. IF..IF..I held the position you mentioned. For I already explained that even though white women were a part of slavery, white women were being oppressed ad well the whole time too. As well as the fact that IT WASN'T WHITE WOMEN that initiated, made possible, or enforced slavery.

WHITE MEN did that. Without white men, slavery would not have been possible.

So there IS A DIFFERENCE, thus, making that position not hypocritical.

Please, go to the topic and read it, before assuming and taking this topic off course.

11/2/2014 12:13:19 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

No baby I didn't contradict myself. My opinion IS the same as yours in that a aspect.

Woman ARE better at "some" tbings than men are bcuz they are more emotional, more compassionate, its just how they're wired and physically adapted/suitable for such responsibilities and situations. However.....

Men are better at some things than women simply bcuz of how we're wired and physically designed.

I'm sorry if you see this as me saying someone is superior or inferior to another based on our physical, mental and psychological capabilities. I can't do anything about why you insist on seeing that even though I'm telling you thats NOT what I'm saying. Anyway...

The problem is, through feminism and equality, woman have and always challenge men for their position bcuz THEY see themselves as inferior. But men NEVER raised up and FOUGHT for our "rigjts" to change places with woman.

Women ARE too emtional to handle many things a man have to do...and men are NOT emotional enough to deal with situations women are best suited for.

And that has nothing to do with superiorly or inferior. But does have everything to do with our place and our roles in life. Consider this....how do you think your car would run if the damn transmission was constantly trying to be the engine?

11/2/2014 12:14:02 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

sweetsiren1234
Smithtown, NY
35, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from dr_know:
@ Sweet, I DIDN'T SAY ALL BLACK MEN were thinking about slavery even they date a white woman. And I'm not against interracial relationships.

You are assuming that. Again, I wrote a whole topic explaining my entire position. Go read it.

In that topic, I show how it's not hypocritical. IF..IF..I held the position you mentioned. For I already explained that even though white women were a part of slavery, white women were being oppressed ad well the whole time too. As well as the fact that IT WASN'T WHITE WOMEN that initiated, made possible, or enforced slavery.

So there IS A DIFFERENCE, thus, making that position not hypocritical.

Please, go to the topic and read it, before assuming and taking this topic off course.

I see that excuse as a way for some black men who do subscribe to your point of view to have their cake and eat it too...but whatever floats your boat. Just because women in general did not have much rights back then, does not mean that most white women in the past did not cater to the racist philosophy that promoted slavery in the first place. However, on that note, yet again let's agree to disagree. For those having any ongoing discussions with me on this thread...I'm going to be M.I.A. for awhile. However, I shared what I had to say...I'm a firm believer in the views I expressed. I agree with what some of you mentioned and disagree with the rest. Either way many blessings to you all!

Peace!

11/2/2014 12:18:56 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

You WILL explain yourself if I tell you to! You will do whatever I tell you for I am your Superia.

Neil before me and beg my mercy. You have NO place in a conversation between blk folks of this magnitude. Racist pigs like yourself are responsible for the degradation and psychological demise of our ppl which brought us to this point in the first place.

So go make sure your Klan robe is clean for the next meeting and let us (blk folk) try and repair what racist pigs like you have done and in a lot of cases STILL DOING. OK? Thank you. You may go now.

Yowsa mowsta.Now you can go back to whining and blasting the black women that dumped your a** for a white dude. Now get over it dude and work on the real problem here which is YOURSELF.

11/2/2014 12:28:49 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from twining:
So there was a personal reason for making this thread. You're mad cause as the days pass black women are going over to the lighter side. That's all you had to post Op. I'm not gonna get into explaining how it isn't based on race but on character because quite a few of you will take it the wrong way.

^^^^^Nailed it!

11/2/2014 12:39:43 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Hey OP? Look!! We have our first real response from a white guy.

And if his answer doesn't shine some ligbt on this subject nothing will.

Don't feed the troll. You see how none of us paid any mind to that fool. You shouldn't either.

[Edited 11/2/2014 12:40:01 PM ]

11/2/2014 1:06:45 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Well op, perhaps you could ask the question the other way around. Why don't black women marry white men? I can't speak for every black woman, but I personally feel very loyal to black men, not to mention I feel we share more in common. I have been in interracial relationships but I understand the strife of a black man and I choose to stand by them. It is not for a white man to choose to marry me, it's for me to choose to marry him.

11/2/2014 1:10:57 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

tooflyforawhguy
Oshkosh, WI
22, joined Oct. 2014

Oh I'm sure they do.

11/2/2014 1:11:38 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from enlightenme85:
Well op, perhaps you could ask the question the other way around. Why don't black women marry white men? I can't speak for every black woman, but I personally feel very loyal to black men, not to mention I feel we share more in common. I have been in interracial relationships but I understand the strife of a black man and I choose to stand by them. It is not for a white man to choose to marry me, it's for me to choose to marry him.

Very impressive answer. I like your answer.

Yet still, you don't want to be out here sexing around with people that get what they want, and then send you back to the brothers after they've treated you like a ....

Know what I'm saying?

Peace

11/2/2014 1:16:57 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

So you NEVER had an opinion based on your observation of something ppl do WITHOUT having to be that person?

I'm just asking. I'm not a drug dealer but I know why they do it for the most part.

Every one has a right to their opinion, doesn't mean it has to be expressed. A simple question was asked to a particular audience. I was simply waiting to read their answer. Instead, I glanced over far to many pages of people trying to answer a question they are not qualified to answer. While answering the question they was bashing others. There is so much wrong in the black community, I rather shine a light on the positive.

11/2/2014 1:21:13 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
karmakiki40
Houston, TX
40, joined Aug. 2014

11/2/2014 1:27:35 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

justbetweenus36
Tyler, TX
37, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
@ Justbetween, just because I didn't respond to your initial inbox messages, doesn't mean I'm gay.

I'm just not into fat, racist, hillbillies.

Peace

ha!!! you wish....

sad ya gotta lie hun...
I don't inbox monkeys!!!
Your friendly fat,racist,REDNECK... get that shit right son!!!

11/2/2014 2:11:17 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Smh

Biggums, get your racist a** out of here. And monkeys have pale skin and straight hair.

11/2/2014 2:44:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

@ op: I completely agree and trust me......I don't. But let's be honest, any man can use a woman regardless of his race. I see your point though, but that doesn't apply to me.

[Edited 11/2/2014 2:45:19 PM ]

11/2/2014 3:11:58 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,759)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

This thread starts off with the question about why white men don't marry black women-they do...I personally don't know any but I've seen em on TV....It depends on your location-in the South-NOT SO MUCH..
This thread inevitably tapers down with rampant,random talk of slavery-get the f**k over it!!You are owed nothing!
Your own black a** people sold you into White Employ!!!
Nothing in today's world has anything to do with what you are still complaining about-nobody alive today had anything to do with slavery!
You don't hear the Jews whining like hell do you-and they were SLAUGHTERED-not sold by their own people.
They sure as shit didn't have welfare and affirmative action created just to shut them and make them happy.

11/2/2014 3:36:51 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_know:

As well as the fact that IT WASN'T WHITE WOMEN that initiated, made possible, or enforced slavery.

So there IS A DIFFERENCE, thus, making that position not .../quote]

Ok OP, really "WHITE MEN" started slavery? Please read a history book on how slavery started before making comments that start and feed into the race war. Slavery existed for 1,000's of years prior to slavery in America. By no means do I condone what happened in the past but it is the past. Do you see Jews on here talking about the dlavery and oppression that they suffered during WWII and for 1,000's of years prior to that. In Egypt, the Egyptians enslaved Jews and neighboring enemies to build the pyramids. So I ask you to please not throw, "WHITE MEN", under the bus. Slavery no longer exists, so get over it already.

To comment on your post I would have no shame in marrying and introducing a woman of any race to my family. So your comment of "why don't white men marry black women" is pretty ignorant to say. I think you are just one of many who probably should reflect before speaking J/S

[Edited 11/2/2014 3:37:51 PM ]

11/2/2014 3:50:30 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Wasn't talking about white men started slavery on earth. I was referring to The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade only in this discussion.

11/2/2014 3:51:31 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

1380, your entire comment was 100% incorrect.

11/2/2014 3:55:36 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

1380 is right about how slavery started in North America!

11/2/2014 3:58:22 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Pretty sure it started in Greece or Rome. Which ever came first. Or maybe even Egypt. Slavery didn't start in north America silly. North America just decided to join the trend a couple thousand years later.

11/2/2014 4:18:22 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

anton998
Cincinnati, OH
27, joined Sep. 2013

That doesnt happen op.....I suppose you believe in unicorns and elves?

11/2/2014 4:31:44 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Everyone knows slavery didn't start 500 years ago.

THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE DID.

That's what we're talking about when Americans talk about slavery in THIS country.

Not the ancient history of slavery.

11/2/2014 5:13:52 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Everyone knows slavery didn't start 500 years ago.

THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE DID.

That's what we're talking about when Americans talk about slavery in THIS country.

Not the ancient history of slavery.

I am sorry you're so misinformed it must suck to be you

[Edited 11/2/2014 5:14:11 PM ]

11/2/2014 5:20:45 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

WTH are you talking about? I'm not misinformed. You made an erroneous assumption about what I was talking about.

GTFOH

11/2/2014 5:51:05 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,759)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Wasn't talking about white men started slavery on earth. I was referring to The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade only in this discussion.

Don't give me that shit!!!!-
ANY slave ship from the Mother Land to the U.S. is TRANS-ATLANTIC!!!!
Dumb shit stirring bastard-tell us how else you've been wronged.

11/2/2014 6:13:33 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Are you on drugs?

11/2/2014 6:26:00 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,759)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

Is you?

11/2/2014 6:28:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,759)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

Maybe you should have actually showed up in a classroom for at least Goegraphy instead of listening to the Cliff- Notes provided by the women folk in your family.

11/2/2014 6:29:23 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Yeah, I got some good shit. They call it Common Sense! They call it ComCom.

You should try some!

11/2/2014 6:40:42 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,759)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Yeah, I got some good shit. They call it Common Sense! They call it ComCom.

You should try some!

YOU are what makes n**ger's say the word n**ger.
Nothing You say is sourced or based-you have just listened to whatever uneducated ,,done us wrong shit you've heard throughout your life and now you are here like it's the Gospel Truth.

Bullshit NEGRO !!!!!!

11/2/2014 6:42:58 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,405)
Wahoo, NE
49, joined Aug. 2013

your comcom makes you look like a dumbdumb. Slavery started here 500 years ago? Last time a checked the country was only a few hundred years old. Maybe I should borrow your notes so that I am as informed.

11/2/2014 6:59:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/2/2014 7:12:11 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Again OP, my statement stands! If slavery in the Americas happened 500 years ago the why not blame the Spaniards and Christopher Columbus oh wait he didn't care about slavery he was trying to find the shortest route to East India. So again you are misinformed and probably should do your homework before posting racially oppressive comments, I'll dumb that down for ya, don't say shit ya don't know about. GTFOH <- I had a good one for that but I am j/s that the race crap is getting old in this country. When are we going to move beyond that. For Christ sakes out president is black. I am pretty sure more than the African American population voted. It takes more than 50% popular vote to win. Last time I checked the American population was not 50% African American.
So please, you sound dumb trying to say things and facts that are not correct. It may work on the street from where you live but the rest of us know a little better.
Maybe change your name to Dr_don't_know_shit

11/2/2014 7:38:19 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

What does all that have to do, with you making a mistake and thinking I was talking about the ancient history of slavery, as opposed to the Trans Atlantic one?

LOL

11/2/2014 8:01:26 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

anton998
Cincinnati, OH
27, joined Sep. 2013

Cant we all just smoke a bong? Oh wait, wrong quote.

11/2/2014 8:29:21 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,405)
Wahoo, NE
49, joined Aug. 2013

It looks as though your facts regarding the history on trans Atlantic slavery was flawed though. So who's mistake was it?

11/2/2014 8:53:17 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from scarredandtatto:
It looks as though your facts regarding the history on trans Atlantic slavery was flawed though. So who's mistake was it?

He's thinking.... That could take awhile though. The resin has blocked the synaptic responses between the brain cells. He's has to find some group to blame!

11/2/2014 9:19:08 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

I would love to date you... You are beautiful and I see you're close

Now as far as reverting the question the OP ask you have to look at it from this stand point, women are more pron to want marriage then men. Most of the black women who are going after men (usually because they have negative feelings for black men) are looking for something more which includes. They have the perspective in their head that a white man will marry them. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, and that's kind of the same with black men as well too. There's no man out there making wedding plans in their head, with the fellas, with their homeboys, or whoever. Now first a man has to feel compelled to marry a woman to offer an engagement. So for the most part asking black women they don't marry white men just doesn't make sense considering the fact that most go that route with the expectation there already. I mean let's be real most black women go after white men because they believe that white men are better. Which is something that has been said countless times by the black women on here.

One thing you'll notice that when there's a controversial subject the subject never answer the question truthfully. There's always the give them what they want to hear answers.

11/2/2014 9:24:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

There's actually a black chick just pulled up to the apartments across the street starting something with the black dude. All I hear from her is you f**k nigga, and he's calling the police. She yelling and screaming at him and he telling her to leave. If I record this shit people would be like damn this motherf**ker is telling the truth.

11/2/2014 9:26:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,154)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scarredandtatto:

Hey scarr, see u getting around.

11/2/2014 9:39:05 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
lckmyclit
Adegem
Belgium
82, joined Oct. 2014

My white fiance is marrying me and got me pregnant. ..

[Edited 11/2/2014 9:39:41 PM ]

11/2/2014 9:58:12 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

No, I was exactly on point about slavery.

I was talking about AMERICA'S slavery.

You guys made a mistake and thought I was talking about since slavery began.

You didn't know what the f**k you were talking about, and didn't have the class to ask first.

Now you're trying to just be jerks because you made a mistake, and don't have enough to class to admit that.

And you got a black woman quoting you, on some Bullshit you said, as usual on here.

Lol

11/2/2014 10:09:10 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,727)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

This f**kin' know nothing c*nt thinks he's still right!!!