Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Getting a date with Mingle2 has by no means been simpler. places to hook up in vancouver In order to register to Loveme you need to let access to the facebook e mail. You can come across out thousands of profiles waiting for having potential dates with you. adultsearch bronx The top rated dating service puts you in reach of on line singles who are craving your interest.

free gay hookup sites like craigslist

This method becomes quite well known amongst people of all genders and ages. dating hanover pa Traditional Internet dating can be difficult for these singles looking for love that lasts but eharmony is not a classic dating web site. Until just the other day I discovered that dating isnt permissible in Islam. amolatinadate When I arrived, he gave me a major bear hug and I was immediately attracted to him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/3/2014 12:09:05 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,383)
Rapid City, SD
49, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from mistermister81:
I would love to date you... You are beautiful and I see you're close

Now as far as reverting the question the OP ask you have to look at it from this stand point, women are more pron to want marriage then men. Most of the black women who are going after men (usually because they have negative feelings for black men) are looking for something more which includes. They have the perspective in their head that a white man will marry them. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, and that's kind of the same with black men as well too. There's no man out there making wedding plans in their head, with the fellas, with their homeboys, or whoever. Now first a man has to feel compelled to marry a woman to offer an engagement. So for the most part asking black women they don't marry white men just doesn't make sense considering the fact that most go that route with the expectation there already. I mean let's be real most black women go after white men because they believe that white men are better. Which is something that has been said countless times by the black women on here.

One thing you'll notice that when there's a controversial subject the subject never answer the question truthfully. There's always the give them what they want to hear answers.

It's jibberish like this that cracks me up. Using great big words and ideas, but in the wrong context and punctuation all jacked up.

Quote from packersbabe920:
Hey scarr, see u getting around.

I am broadening (or trying to) my horizons. How have you been?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/3/2014 12:11:26 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mccirrus
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,686)
Fishers, IN
35, joined Nov. 2010

Goddammit, Scar is here too! I thought I was the only one to reach out into the unknown!

11/3/2014 12:13:09 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Rapid City, SD
49, joined Aug. 2013

I am EVERYWHERE!!!!

11/3/2014 12:14:18 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mccirrus
Fishers, IN
35, joined Nov. 2010

I know! I had to rub my eyes to really believe what I was seeing, goddammit!

11/3/2014 12:15:51 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Rapid City, SD
49, joined Aug. 2013

S&D is dead. Time to spread hate and discontent elsewhere.

And as long as it's just your eyes that you're rubbing when you see me...

[Edited 11/3/2014 12:16:37 AM ]

11/3/2014 12:16:23 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
mccirrus
Fishers, IN
35, joined Nov. 2010

11/3/2014 12:17:44 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from scarredandtatto:
::
It's jibberish like this that cracks me up. Using great big words and ideas, but in the wrong context and punctuation all jacked up.

Actually I wasn't using big words, but what I meant was perception rather than perspective. Now if that's the only thing you can come up with tell me what your point is, besides the fact of you getting mad. You as well as everyone else understood what I was saying. So until you can offer a legit rebuttal you might as well not say nothing.

11/3/2014 12:19:11 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Oh this guy has blue stars. That says enough about most on here.

11/3/2014 12:22:32 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Rapid City, SD
49, joined Aug. 2013

Well, you're words were too big to fit properly into the sentences that you attempted to construct. My point being, when you talk out your ass, you look like an ass. I noticed that you didn't address the improper context issue.

11/3/2014 12:35:46 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Well, you're words were too big to fit properly into the sentences that you attempted to construct. My point being, when you talk out your ass, you look like an ass. I noticed that you didn't address the improper context issue.

So exactly where was I talking out my ass, and what was improper? Like I stated you and everyone else understood what I was saying. So please come up with a better rebuttal.

11/3/2014 12:40:34 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Dude honestly if you don't have a better rebuttal or even a different stand point just shut the f**k up. I could just simply sum it up to women are looking to get married more than men. Now hopefully that satisfy you.

11/3/2014 12:41:18 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Rapid City, SD
49, joined Aug. 2013

have a problem reading too I see. I'll type this slowly so that you are more likely to understand it. I said that you were talking out of your ass, meaning that you thoughts are random and convoluted.

Your continued improper usage of rebuttal is a pretty good example.

11/3/2014 2:15:08 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

have a problem reading too I see. I'll type this slowly so that you are more likely to understand it. I said that you were talking out of your ass, meaning that you thoughts are random and convoluted.

Your continued improper usage of rebuttal is a pretty good example.

What was random and difficult about what I stated? She asked the OP why not ask black women why they aren't marrying white men. My response was simple and that's because women are more like to look for marriage then men are. So again what is so random or complex about that? I see you have nothing to add to that whatsoever. Doesn't matter how I stated it's still saying the same thing which has yet to be disputed. I'm sure somewhere in there I used the wrong word or punctuation.

11/3/2014 2:16:29 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Let me know when you come up with a decent answer.

11/3/2014 4:12:56 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
Don't feed the troll. You see how none of us paid any mind to that fool. You shouldn't either.

We wanted a white guys opinion on this subject and we got 2. Sorry it couldn't be what you WANTED to hear, something YOU like but " it is what it is" baby. We got dude talking about niglets and std63 is no different.

He came in here making racist remarks. Op and I, maybe anotber blk man called it. Now std63 call himself defending blk woman against against the "Bros". Like he's in support of blk woman after the slave master, racist shit he said.

Now OP said something earlier about how blk woman overlooking a white mans faults to be accepted by him.

You and other blk woman cut our (the bros) f**king heads off over what you THOUGNT we were saying about blk e woman. But yall sure did shut the f**k up when it came to these white guys, who CLEARLY attacking ALL us blk folk and NOTHING seems to shut a blk woman up.

Now you just want to ignore him and pretend like he's not in here kick n racist remarks. I wonder why no blk woman in here said anything to any white guy attacking blk folk"

But I'm sure you have a rational, acceptable why. What is it?

11/3/2014 4:22:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Exactly.

11/3/2014 4:27:17 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enlightenme85:
Well op, perhaps you could ask the question the other way around. Why don't black women marry white men?

The problem with that is you're NOT suppose to be asking for ANY mans hand in marriage. You couldn't possibly understand what a real man is. This is a direct result of woman switching our roles.

If any man marry you HE have to ask you to be his wife just like HE approach you initially to ask you out. You can't f**k witj the natural order of things and expect shit to be normal.

11/3/2014 4:40:31 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from karmakiki40:
Every one has a right to their opinion, doesn't mean it has to be expressed. A simple question was asked to a particular audience. I was simply waiting to read their answer. Instead, I glanced over far to many pages of people trying to answer a question they are not qualified to answer. While answering the question they was bashing others. There is so much wrong in the black community, I rather shine a light on the positive.

Fair enough. I can respect that. I musta misunderstood what you said. I thought you saying I couldn't have an opinion unless I could physically change my DNA to be whatever I'm asked about.

But you're really saying you do have an opinion but just simply choose not to express it. Cool

But wouldn't it have been easier to say that ?

11/3/2014 4:52:00 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from srv63:
Yowsa mowsta.Now you can go back to whining and blasting the black women that dumped your a** for a white dude. Now get over it dude and work on the real problem here which is YOURSELF.

Thou shalt not speaketh unless spoketh to. For committing this sin thou shalt be hitetb in thine mouth.

The time has cometh, I was summond to punish, motberf**kers witb mouths that runeth over with rubbish!!!

So sayeth Lord Balor. €

11/3/2014 5:26:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from srv63:

....going for white meat because you dumb assed black idiots had your chance....

....not worth yourselves getting a job to support the kids you had with them not to mention the drug lives of fast cash....

The majority of what your left with are the "ratchet,chicken neck hoes" that the white man refuses to have anything to do with.

Accept it and deal with your "ratchets".You could argue that i'm racist by what i posted but everything i said is fact and common knowledge and my black "mail" friends say the exact same thing.

11/3/2014 5:29:03 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

I would love to date you... You are beautiful and I see you're close

Now as far as reverting the question the OP ask you have to look at it from this stand point, women are more pron to want marriage then men. Most of the black women who are going after men (usually because they have negative feelings for black men) are looking for something more which includes. They have the perspective in their head that a white man will marry them. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, and that's kind of the same with black men as well too. There's no man out there making wedding plans in their head, with the fellas, with their homeboys, or whoever. Now first a man has to feel compelled to marry a woman to offer an engagement. So for the most part asking black women they don't marry white men just doesn't make sense considering the fact that most go that route with the expectation there already. I mean let's be real most black women go after white men because they believe that white men are better. Which is something that has been said countless times by the black women on here.

One thing you'll notice that when there's a controversial subject the subject never answer the question truthfully. There's always the give them what they want to hear answers.

Thank you for the compliment. I see your point. However, the alternate question I proposed was merely to shed some light on that fact that we, as in black women, are not necessarily sad victims who are getting used by white men refusing to marry us. Relationships are based on mutual agreements.....agreements to be with one another. Perhaps you don't see white men marrying black women as often because black women are not entering these relationships nearly as often as you think. Fyi, I get asked out by white men just as much as I get asked out by black men, the difference is....who I choose to date.

11/3/2014 5:32:36 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from anton998:
Cant we all just smoke a bong? Oh wait, wrong quote.

This blk man doesn't smome bongs or support any kind of illegal drug usage. Sorry.

There goes our resident racists theory of blk men and drugs huh?

11/3/2014 5:44:10 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

There's actually a black chick just pulled up to the apartments across the street starting something with the black dude. All I hear from her is you f**k nigga, and he's calling the police. She yelling and screaming at him and he telling her to leave. If I record this shit people would be like damn this motherf**ker is telling the truth.

You didn't see shit so you can't record shit. I never seen, heard or witness shit including OP or ANY blk man for that matter.

Bcuz ccording to the sistas, unless know and dated EVERY blk women on the planet.... or know the names, SS#'s and home addresses of ALL blk woman in human history......

we never heard, seen or experienced shit tberefore you can't record shit.

11/3/2014 5:53:09 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

11/3/2014 6:38:11 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,867)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
We wanted a white guys opinion on this subject and we got 2. Sorry it couldn't be what you WANTED to hear, something YOU like but " it is what it is" baby. We got dude talking about niglets and std63 is no different.

He came in here making racist remarks. Op and I, maybe anotber blk man called it. Now std63 call himself defending blk woman against against the "Bros". Like he's in support of blk woman after the slave master, racist shit he said.

Now OP said something earlier about how blk woman overlooking a white mans faults to be accepted by him.

You and other blk woman cut our (the bros) f**king heads off over what you THOUGNT we were saying about blk e woman. But yall sure did shut the f**k up when it came to these white guys, who CLEARLY attacking ALL us blk folk and NOTHING seems to shut a blk woman up.

Now you just want to ignore him and pretend like he's not in here kick n racist remarks. I wonder why no blk woman in here said anything to any white guy attacking blk folk"

But I'm sure you have a rational, acceptable why. What is it?

Because saying anything to any of them would be feeding the troll and starting a mess. Why we're arguing with the Op is because for the billienth time he's started a race thread giving guys like him the ability to attack black folks.

Did you see any of the comments from white guys that were more level headed than most of the black guys in this thread or would they prove you wrong so much that you'd be shamed away.

Oh, and stop calling me baby.

11/3/2014 8:36:26 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
icecreamsammich
Over 2,000 Posts (3,249)
Abilene, KS
53, joined May. 2014

Actually I wasn't using big words, but what I meant was perception rather than perspective. Now if that's the only thing you can come up with tell me what your point is, besides the fact of you getting mad. You as well as everyone else understood what I was saying. So until you can offer a legit rebuttal you might as well not say nothing.

Normally one hears perception vs. reality. Fwiw.

A couple dating and not marrying does not mean one used another.

The idea white men seek to use black women seems like another deflection of jealousy or feelings of frustration.

I hope people marry who they can make it work with, have a happy family and riser kids with.

But I do see black women as often much more forward and easy going to talk with. It is often black women that make a comment on my car in traffic at a light of the gas station. At the gym the same thing.

It seems to me that black women in general are coming into their own. I can only share my experience, but I see them as being more empowered to make their own life choices than at any other time.

They may choose a black man or a white man, but they don't need either.

That deeply disturbs some black men.

11/3/2014 8:39:58 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

White guys were more level headed?

That's retarded.

5 white guys alone were racist. But you automatically say that those guys are trolls, thus, you let them be racist and only attack black men.

Stfu

11/3/2014 8:53:11 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 2,000 Posts (3,867)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
White guys were more level headed?

That's retarded.

5 white guys alone were racist. But you automatically say that those guys are trolls, thus, you let them be racist and only attack black men.

Stfu

Stfu "the black man". You started this thread so reap the rewards of it.

11/3/2014 9:02:41 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Why get mad at black men, because I asked why white men don't marry black women at the same rate they marry others?

If anything, black women should've looked at the answers given by white men (good and bad), and responded accordingly.

Not get mad at black men.

11/3/2014 9:07:22 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,239)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Why get mad at black men, because I asked why white men don't marry black women at the same rate they marry others?

If anything, black women should've looked at the answers given by white men (good and bad), and responded accordingly.

Not get mad at black men.

Why give a f**k?

11/3/2014 9:10:25 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Not sure you would understand...

11/3/2014 9:15:06 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from icecreamsammich:
Normally one hears perception vs. reality. Fwiw.

A couple dating and not marrying does not mean one used another.

The idea white men seek to use black women seems like another deflection of jealousy or feelings of frustration.

I hope people marry who they can make it work with, have a happy family and riser kids with.

But I do see black women as often much more forward and easy going to talk with. It is often black women that make a comment on my car in traffic at a light of the gas station. At the gym the same thing.

It seems to me that black women in general are coming into their own. I can only share my experience, but I see them as being more empowered to make their own life choices than at any other time.

They may choose a black man or a white man, but they don't need either.

That deeply disturbs some black men.

Yes dating doesn't mean you're getting used, but it still doesn't equate to marriage.

Now days white men don't have to seek when there are black women throwing themselves at them because they are white. Black women get the perception that white men are better when in fact they cause the most turmoil in the relationships they have with black men. Trust me the black women who treat the black men they are with respect are marrying black men. What white men usually are getting are the black women who paint most black men negatively because of the few negative ones they've chosen in the past.

They are forward and easy going because they won't show the white guys that b*tch in them. I wish you and every other white guy could be a black man for a day and see exactly the kind of attitude we experience from a lot of black women. I don't make this shit up even though there are some who want to cover it up. Commenting on someone's car doesn't equate to someone being more easy going. Perhaps the black men you've encounter just have no interest in it. As for myself I love classics and muscle cars the most. If someone had a car I like I would tell them.

If a white woman (I'm assuming you're white) says f**k these crackers, I'm gonna start dating black men, how would that smooth over if you heard that often? How would white men feel if they got thrown under the bus for what others have done, and the woman not acknowledging that it was her that choose those men to be with. Probably not going to happen, but it happens often with black because a lot of black women can't accept responsibility of their own action. So it's not really a thing of black men hating to see it, but you're throwing the who race of men under the bus because of the type of men you choose. They would go from dating the drug dealers and thugs that are always being locked up then want a change, but will skip over the black men who are doing positive things. Then go straight for a white man that they wouldn't even have had the slightest interest in other than the fact that they think they are going to be more financially secured and treated better.

11/3/2014 9:24:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I'm not saying I agree with everything that Mr. Is saying....But let's put it to a test.

Read the comments said by black women toward black men in this topic, and on this site.

And then read the comments said by black women toward white men.

Bear in mind, that 99% of black men's comments are not racist, because we're black ourselves.

But about 40% of every comment by whites are blatantly racist against all blacks.

Now let's look at that, and see if Mr. May be on to something...

11/3/2014 9:24:52 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Not sure you would understand...

Pretty sure you don't.

11/3/2014 9:26:52 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Asiancawk is a good example. He says all manner of racist bullshit against blacks.

Daily.

11/3/2014 9:28:36 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Land of the free, great isn't it

Are you anti freedom 2black? That would be amusing considering your forefathers history...

[Edited 11/3/2014 9:29:19 AM ]

11/3/2014 9:32:24 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

What's my forefathers history?

And who is 2black? Are you being racist on this topic?

11/3/2014 9:38:30 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

What's my forefathers history?

One of bondage

And who is 2black?

You are

Are you being racist on this topic?

No, you are.

11/3/2014 9:40:40 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Bondage?

You mean slavery?

Every race has been enslaved. WTF ate you talking about? We share that history then. LOL

And if I'm 2black, does that mean you're 2white?

11/3/2014 10:38:30 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,091)
Fort Stewart, GA
26, joined Mar. 2012
online now!

I will be playing video games with a white man who married a black woman.

and had themselves a child

11/3/2014 10:39:07 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
30, joined Jun. 2014

Oooooooh...

11/3/2014 10:39:41 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Bondage?

You mean slavery?

Every race has been enslaved.
\

Yes...so that's what I was taking about.

WTF ate you talking about? We share that history then. LOL

Shared history does not exclude it from being relevant to you...

And if I'm 2black, does that mean you're 2white?

No, I'm not white.

11/3/2014 10:55:02 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

You're right.

You're a black man that needs a tan badly.

11/3/2014 11:04:25 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

You're right.

You're a black man that needs a tan badly.

Because it's a black and white world only huh...racist.

[Edited 11/3/2014 11:04:47 AM ]

11/3/2014 1:13:17 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mrssalvatore1
Saint Petersburg, FL
19, joined Sep. 2014

I only date white guys and I was brought home to all my exes and there parents loved me

11/3/2014 2:29:41 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

Quote from mrssalvatore1:
I only date white guys and I was brought home to all my exes and there parents loved me

Keyword ex meaning you wasn't worth keeping around

In other words you were a jump off.

[Edited 11/3/2014 2:31:03 PM ]

11/3/2014 2:35:40 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mrssalvatore1
Saint Petersburg, FL
19, joined Sep. 2014

I dumped them cause I wanted to be single so I was worth it

11/3/2014 2:37:48 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

19 years old.

"ALL" my EX's.

Not married.

Carry on...

11/3/2014 2:42:44 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

I dumped them cause I wanted to be single so I was worth it

19 who are you fooling.lmao.... So how many of them did you dump, or was the dump cuz they got what they wanted.

We don't believe you, you need more people...

I'm sorry but you look like a built a** troll kid in you picture. You should stop flexing its unflattering.

[Edited 11/3/2014 2:45:12 PM ]

11/3/2014 2:50:11 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

smartwolf
Albany, IN
43, joined Jun. 2014

Well this can also go with black men f**king white woman. As long as the persons are willing to ck one another it dosent matter if the female or male is black or white. White woman can loeer there standards just like a black woman. So stop putting this issue as a race thing. Men are just as guilty as woman when it comes to sex. And i know many white men who have marryed black woman and are happy.

11/3/2014 2:57:08 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Not exactly.

According to statistics, white men marry black women then least. Not so with black men and black women.

So THIS topic was just asking why?

11/3/2014 3:02:38 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mrssalvatore1
Saint Petersburg, FL
19, joined Sep. 2014

I've only had 3 exes and they were all white and I broke up with them
And someone seem a butt hurt

11/3/2014 3:06:09 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,055)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

I've only had 3 exes and they were all white and I broke up with them
And someone seem a butt hurt

And you seem to be butt ugly. Let me guess you heard the butt hurt being flung around so it's in your arsenal now. This shit laughable, and when I say shit I'm talking bout you.

Lil b*tch have to put herself on display for attention... Lol

[Edited 11/3/2014 3:07:25 PM ]

11/3/2014 3:11:22 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mrssalvatore1
Saint Petersburg, FL
19, joined Sep. 2014

11/3/2014 3:16:46 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Well, looks like we lost out on you.

The white guys have you all to themselves.

We lost fair and square.

See ya.

Peace.

11/3/2014 3:17:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
35, joined Jul. 2014

Has anybody else noticed that the rhetoric gets more and more absurd as we decrease latitude?

11/3/2014 3:24:08 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

theringhand
Kalamazoo, MI
35, joined Jul. 2014

I'm with know and old dude too "butt hurt" the way women use it is just a homophobic slur and that's why you're saying that to men, to imply that they're gay, which you find contemptuous for some reason, like a gay guy is incapable of not feeling feminine. An open mind is truly open. Not just "open" for one specific race but nobody else.

11/3/2014 3:26:05 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

lostcowboy6
West Warwick, RI
57, joined Oct. 2014

I've only been with one black woman, if she'd have me I would marry her.

11/3/2014 3:29:43 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
No, I was exactly on point about slavery.

I was talking about AMERICA'S slavery.

You guys made a mistake and thought I was talking about since slavery began.

You didn't know what the f**k you were talking about, and didn't have the class to ask first.

Now you're trying to just be jerks because you made a mistake, and don't have enough to class to admit that.

And you got a black woman quoting you, on some Bullshit you said, as usual on here.

Lol

We all were talking about "Trans-Atlantic" slavery. You mentioned only five hundred years ago. You were wrong! You mention the white man was to blame, again wrong. Read a book and read your own posts. Your arguing a point you obviously know nothing about. Same with the original question, "Why won't white men marry black men?"
Are you really in such a cosmic hole in life to actually believe the words that come out of your mouth?

11/3/2014 3:29:51 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,432)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014