Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight dating

For quite a few web sites, you can t really access pricing information and facts till you ve joined up, by which time you could possibly choose it really is not worth it. meet asian women nyc From what I see right here in the marina for sailors, I feel that would be overstating it. Try OK Cupid, I get lots of chat close friends there. getting laid in albania Try to go there your self even if the other individual provides to fetch/drive you.

hookups orange county

And what does your date really like about being a evening owl or a morning particular person? Make it about the larger image of what your date loves. canon city dating Customers can also earn or beans that gives a lot more choices like expanding chat window duration or viewing mutual connections. This is not the variety of behavior you want to model for them. grindr in abu dhabi We ready the very same meals, set up a table in our rooms and started a zoom call as if we re sitting collectively possessing dinner.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/3/2014 3:31:27 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from smartwolf:
Well this can also go with black men f**king white woman. As long as the persons are willing to ck one another it dosent matter if the female or male is black or white. White woman can loeer there standards just like a black woman. So stop putting this issue as a race thing. Men are just as guilty as woman when it comes to sex. And i know many white men who have marryed black woman and are happy.

OP, hahahahaha ^^^^^^ she's correct!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/3/2014 3:34:02 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from smartwolf:
Well this can also go with black men f**king white woman. As long as the persons are willing to ck one another it dosent matter if the female or male is black or white. White woman can loeer there standards just like a black woman. So stop putting this issue as a race thing. Men are just as guilty as woman when it comes to sex. And i know many white men who have marryed black woman and are happy.

Negative. Because black men marrying white women is the #1 interracial marriage. But white men marrying black women is dead last.

11/3/2014 5:16:28 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,154)
Green Bay, WI
49, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from scarredandtatto:
I am broadening (or trying to) my horizons. How have you been?

Aww sweet, and I'm fine.

11/3/2014 6:22:42 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,405)
Wahoo, NE
49, joined Aug. 2013

Good deal.

Quote from mistermister81:
Let me know when you come up with a decent answer.

Ah, ya got me. It's like trying to explain calculus to a chimp. CARRY ON SPECIAL K, carry on.

[Edited 11/3/2014 6:24:36 PM ]

11/3/2014 6:46:39 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Good deal.

Ah, ya got me. It's like trying to explain calculus to a chimp. CARRY ON SPECIAL K, carry on.

Yep avoid it. Sorry hope you weren't looking for some black guy to try to bully. lmao

11/3/2014 7:12:33 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

tsunamib
Fort Lauderdale, FL
37, joined May. 2011

I was married to a black woman for 12 years.Divorced now,but we have our reasons for that.shes a great woman,and an excellent mother to both our kids.

11/3/2014 7:23:16 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

scarredandtatto
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,405)
Wahoo, NE
49, joined Aug. 2013

Yep avoid it. Sorry hope you weren't looking for some black guy to try to bully. lmao

I was raised to be kind to the less fortunate.

Um avoid what?

11/3/2014 7:51:24 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from scarredandtatto I was raised to be kind to the less fortunate.

Um avoid what?

Actually I'm very fortunate to be black and love who I am. Maybe you have something against that. If you do that's not my problem, and you're really not getting a rise out of me if that's your intent... Silly lil guy

11/3/2014 7:54:48 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

steve46723
Over 1,000 Posts (1,461)
Churubusco, IN
43, joined Jul. 2012

OP seriously why does this have you soo worried you wanting to come to the wedding or something? Feel like you gonna miss out on the reception? I'd have no problem marrying a black woman or any other race of woman for that matter. I decide to get hitched again you will be the first one I'll invite if that will make you feel any better.

11/3/2014 7:58:34 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

tsunamib
Fort Lauderdale, FL
37, joined May. 2011

Quote from tsunamib:
I was married to a black woman for 12 years.Divorced now,but we have our reasons for that.shes a great woman,and an excellent mother to both our kids.

Even though we're not together anymore,ill still have her back any day.

11/3/2014 7:59:01 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
4uijack
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,727)
New Port Richey, FL
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from dr_know:
Negative. Because black men marrying white women is the #1 interracial marriage. But white men marrying black women is dead last.

Damn, Who gives a shit!!!

11/3/2014 9:06:23 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Apparently OP has an issue with the topic. He just doesn't understand from his back porch the world that he lives in. Haha OP where do you get you facts? I think you make up most of it as you go pulling it out of thin air!

11/3/2014 9:12:30 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Good deal.

Chimp?

Shut your racist a** up.

11/3/2014 9:15:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Chimp?

Shut your racist a** up.

I think he was referring to the real chimp, lol. Why is is all race with you?

11/3/2014 9:21:55 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

What? Wth are you talking about?

11/3/2014 9:23:53 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,508)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Scarred was joking. You took it completely out of context. He was referring to the remark to give an educated answer because honestly he probably doesn't give a f**k about what was being asked.

11/3/2014 9:25:55 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

You just like to argue about anything. You try to act smart but you reply confused and say some very ridiculous things

11/3/2014 9:36:40 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I read it again. Still sounds like he called a black person a chimp.

That's a racist slur.

11/3/2014 9:51:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

hellokimi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,082)
Las Vegas, NV
22, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from b2cold:
I would black women are most beautiful. I think js

Man, u straight Brown nosing

11/3/2014 10:00:51 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
1lastime2014
Marana, AZ
35, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
I read it again. Still sounds like he called a black person a chimp.

That's a racist slur.

You really haven't heard that expression? I want to say it's from an old movie. It had nothing to do with race man

11/3/2014 11:03:06 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Actually, equating black people to primates has a looooooooong and documented history in America.

In fact, the most racist website out is called CHIMPMANIA. Where every user is a monkey, ape, gorilla, or chimp to mock black people.

Take 20 seconds, and just go look at the site, then you'll see a very engrained culture that most definitely is racist concerning blacks and primates.

11/3/2014 11:13:49 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from hellokimi: Man, u straight Brown nosing

lol hey you're not suppose to call people out on their bullshit young lady.

11/3/2014 11:16:51 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

11/3/2014 11:33:02 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from dr_know:
Well, looks like we lost out on you.

The white guys have you all to themselves.

We lost fair and square.

See ya.

Peace.

Finally op, you confirm exactly what i been saying at the start of your thread the KEY purpose of this thread.You and many like yourself feel threatened by whites because if the black women are leaving and going to whites, what are you and your other buddys like dr_with_no_brains going to date? Each other?

11/3/2014 11:41:13 PM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

srv63
Baytown, TX
46, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from dr_know:
Chimp?

Shut your racist a** up.

So op, naturally you are going to assume "chimp" means black society in general? Looks like you clearly have issues.

11/4/2014 12:06:56 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,377)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from srv63: So op, naturally you are going to assume "chimp" means black society in general? Looks like you clearly have issues.

Dude let's be honest we all know that when a white person wants to say something racist they would try to equate blacks to primates. Exactly how many whites have he called a chimp up to this point that he has proof of doing so.

11/4/2014 3:35:45 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
Because saying anything to any of them would be feeding the troll and starting a mess. Why we're arguing with the Op is because for the billienth time he's started a race thread giving guys like him the ability to attack black folks.

Did you see any of the comments from white guys that were more level headed than most of the black guys in this thread or would they prove you wrong so much that you'd be shamed away.

Oh, and stop calling me baby.

Ok so now the reason hy OP is being attacked is bcuz hd starged the thread that allow others to act up? Reslly? I hope you're not sicking by that bcuz thats ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. See now Imma pull your card and let you smell the bullshit you're feeding me.

You and I BOTH was in the thread "What Do Single Moms Have To Offer" and that thread was started by Agrntmoney, we called him Agentnt. Remember that?

How many guys did you address to set them straight in there? Do I need to give you their names and quote the shit you said to them.

You even called yourself setting ME straight. I DIDN'T START THAT THREAD SO NOW WHAT?

You blasted on several guys including Bruce 2014, Bruceinsaggin, Morine, Weed and a few others and NONE OF THEM started the thread.

And now you use that weak a** excuse about OP starting this thread to explain why you said nothing to the white racist men in here?

That was a feeble, futile, shitty, unmeasurable, biased, hypocritical, wakefulness excuse I've heard yet.

Can you honestly tell me I'm wrong about you being in agents thread a.d the guys you blasted on? That NONE of which "started" the thread?" I wanna hear this.

11/4/2014 3:46:50 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
White guys were more level headed?

That's retarded.

5 white guys alone were racist. But you automatically say that those guys are trolls, thus, you let them be racist and only attack black men.

Naw OP your wrong on this one. About her letting them attack blk men. Bcuz......

THEY ATTACKED BOTH BLK MEN AND WOMAN....

Didn't read where std63 said the blk women who do stay sith us were skanks, ghetto hos and something else to that? It wasn't nust for the men, he DID attack the entire race.

This sheds much light on why so many blk men date outside our race bcuz this is the kinda nonsense we have to come home to. But thats another thread for another time.

11/4/2014 4:32:07 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

...they won't show the white guys that b*tch in them. I wish you and every other white guy could be a black man for a day and see exactly the kind of attitude we experience from a lot of black women. I don't make this shit up....

.... it happens often with black because a lot of black women can't accept responsibility of their own action. They would go from dating the drug dealers and thugs that are always being locked up then want a change, but will skip over the black men who are doing positive things.

1. They don't have to be black men to see that. Just look at how blk woman in this thread will fight a blk man tooth, nails, bones and blood over something he DIDN'T say, but won't say shit to s white guy who clearly shitted on blk mdn snd women.

2. They date the drug dealer and thugs mostly bcuz they have extreemly and irresponsible attitudes towards money. They have NO problem with PAYING for sex. And most blk women think sex and money in the same thought OFTEN. And some see the lifestyle as exciting where a responsible blk man who don't see hair nails, expensive hand bags, shoes and shopping sprees as a priority. Or hanging in clubs and bars buying expensive drinks. So they see him as boring and use THAT as an excuse to shit on him. Then hate on us for dating outside.

11/4/2014 4:41:41 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
Asiancawk is a good example. He says all manner of racist bullshit against blacks.

Daily.

I personally never had a run-in with this man but I'm sure after reading this I sill.

But its been said all over the forums by blacks and whites. And I'm more than sure that it'll ONLY be addressed by blk men. Based on what I'm seeing in here I'll bet a whole months mortgage.

11/4/2014 4:57:17 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from mrssalvatore1:
I dumped them cause I wanted to be single so I was worth it

So what you're saying is... these "good men" that you dated, who loved and cared enough for you to take you home to meet their parents and family WHO ALSO LOVED YOU was dumped "you" so you can run the street in pursuit of guys who don't give a f**k if you live die just so that you can be treated as a social cum rag?

Something to wipe semen off some guys d*ck? Hmmmm

You would make a PERFECT head of household and the raising of children. Thats the kind of women ALL men want, black and white.

Shit! YOU GO GIRL!

11/4/2014 5:09:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
Not exactly.

According to statistics, white men marry black women then least. Not so with black men and black women.

So THIS topic was just asking why?

True and more blj men go outside BECAUSE of whats NOT given to us by blk woman like a lil respect and some damn peace when we come home.

Sure a certain percentage of us ALL do it strictly for the attraction and/or the diffefence. But the ONLY thing I EVER heard a white guy say about dating blk woman that he DON'T get from white women is phat asses and a looser attitude toward sex.

Never heard an overall complaint about how being with white woman is so unbearable most of the time that they'd rather date outside to feel appreciated.

11/4/2014 5:28:15 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

And you seem to be butt ugly. Let me guess you heard the butt hurt being flung around so it's in your arsenal now. This shit laughable, and when I say shit I'm talking bout you.Lol

Thats f**ked up. You wrong Mr. Oh I agree and laughing my a** off til I almost gagged up my cookies.

Talk about pulling somebody's card. Damn!

11/4/2014 5:30:07 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

vivalamigra
Chicago, IL
48, joined Apr. 2013

[Edited 11/4/2014 5:30:42 AM ]

11/4/2014 5:37:13 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from theringhand:
I'm with know and old dude too "butt hurt" the way women use it is just a homophobic slur and that's why you're saying that to men, to imply that they're gay, which you find contemptuous for some reason, like a gay guy is incapable of not feeling feminine. An open mind is truly open. Not just "open" for one specific race but nobody else.

And that why she got put in her place. The man only questioned her level of experiences being only 19. It doesn't matter what "butt hurt" means and there was nothing homosexual about ANYTHING in this entire thread so to spit that shit at him was wrong. and unnecessary.

But she paying for it now huh?

11/4/2014 5:44:41 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Quote from dr_know:
Well, looks like we lost out on you.

The white guys have you all to themselves.

We lost fair and square.

See ya.

Peace.

Finally op, you confirm exactly what i been saying at the start of your thread the KEY purpose of this thread.You and many like yourself feel threatened by whites because if the black women are leaving and going to whites, what are you and your other buddys like dr_with_no_brains going to date? Each other?

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic in that statement. I can't speak on his behalf, but it sounds like this thread was created to shed some light on the fact that white men are not marrying black women as often as other races. It's just that simple. I personally think this disparity is simply because there aren't as many black women dating white men. Still, there ARE black women seeking white men because they think the treatment will be better, and what op is saying is that these men are not marrying these women. Is this something for him to be threatened about, no. Is it offensive when women of your own race degrade you and seek white men, absolutely. I find it very offensive when black men seek white women because they think poorly of black women. Either way, the conversation in here seems to have become very intense, but his point is valid.

11/4/2014 5:52:57 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
Scarred was joking. You took it completely out of context. He was referring to the remark to give an educated answer because honestly he probably doesn't give a f**k about what was being asked.

Ain't this a blip! First she give white men a FREE PASS to insult the entire blk race, to say what they wanna say especially about blk woman then make excuses to justify why NOW she choose to shut the f**k........

Now she's defending white men against the wretched, worthless niggas who are just too on educated to understand the white man's sense of humor.

I be damned!!!

11/4/2014 6:27:42 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
True and more blj men go outside BECAUSE of whats NOT given to us by blk woman like a lil respect and some damn peace when we come home.

Sure a certain percentage of us ALL do it strictly for the attraction and/or the diffefence. But the ONLY thing I EVER heard a white guy say about dating blk woman that he DON'T get from white women is phat asses and a looser attitude toward sex.

Never heard an overall complaint about how being with white woman is so unbearable most of the time that they'd rather date outside to feel appreciated.

Perhaps you're dating the wrong women or simply attracting the type of women that compliment you. It's very disappointing for me to hear BLACK men speak negatively about BLACK women. There are a lot of good black women, and if you can't see that, maybe it's because you're not a good black man. In reference to white men not complaining about white women......perhaps they just respect them enough not to degrade them, or air their dirty laundry.

11/4/2014 7:07:21 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from l380:
This thread starts off with the question about why white men don't marry black women-they do...I personally don't know any but I've seen em on TV....It depends on your location-in the South-NOT SO MUCH..
This thread inevitably tapers down with rampant,random talk of slavery-get the f**k over it!!You are owed nothing!
Your own black a** people sold you into White Employ!!!
Nothing in today's world has anything to do with what you are still complaining about-nobody alive today had anything to do with slavery!
You don't hear the Jews whining like hell do you-and they were SLAUGHTERED-not sold by their own people.
They sure as shit didn't have welfare and affirmative action created just to shut them and make them happy.

You're an idiot!!! I usually don't disrespect people so blatantly, but you are. I would break it down for you, but "that would be like explaining calculus to a chimp." Go eat your bananas and keep your mouth shut.

11/4/2014 7:15:25 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Ain't this a blip! First she give white men a FREE PASS to insult the entire blk race, to say what they wanna say especially about blk woman then make excuses to justify why NOW she choose to shut the f**k........

Now she's defending white men against the wretched, worthless niggas who are just too on educated to understand the white man's sense of humor.

I be damned!!!

You're a f**king moron. He used a common cliché that anybody with a brain has heard of before. I never gave anybody a free pass though idiot.

I'll break it down for you. When firefighters put out a burning house, do they:

A) aim at the base of the fire

B) aim at the tip of the fire

C) don't aim at the fire at all

The answer's A and it wasn't even a white person who started this race thread so why the f**k would I have an issue with somebody who thought it would be alright to attack black women in a thread made to attack black women?

I'm not attacking anybody nor have I ever. I'd expect people from my race to actually have enough capacity to let go of shit. The white man this. The white man that. And you have the f**king audacity to be angry that black women have wiped their hands of idiots like you. Know it all mother f**kers who couldn't find a book if they were in a library.

[Edited 11/4/2014 7:17:19 AM ]

11/4/2014 7:20:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,222)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Who gives a f**k OP? Worry about your own life decisions, not random strangers.

[Edited 11/4/2014 7:20:44 AM ]

11/4/2014 8:21:09 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I be damned!!!

Thank you

11/4/2014 8:22:42 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Good morning Enlighten!

11/4/2014 8:38:45 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from enlightenme85:
Perhaps you're dating the wrong women or simply attracting the type of women that compliment you. It's very disappointing for me to hear BLACK men speak negatively about BLACK women. There are a lot of good black women, and if you can't see that, maybe it's because you're not a good black man. In reference to white men not complaining about white women......perhaps they just respect them enough not to degrade them, or air their dirty laundry.

Lets set the record straight. I agree that there are some good blk woman out there, never denied that.

Unfortunately this is where your reality ends! Truth is...

The few who are good are GREATLY OUTNUMBERED by those who we're speaking of. So the probability of finding one is slim to none, mostly none. You will NEVER see a blk woman admit that she is that typical, negative stereotype.

They ALL claim to be the exception to the stereotype So tthe only way a man would know iis to date you first? WRONG! If I see or hear typicalisms its done. Just like your retort to me. Even your attempt to flip it back on me was typical, no original thought whatsoever, none!

11/4/2014 9:18:05 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

I disagree.

That's like when people say there are no good black men basically left.

That's not true.

11/4/2014 9:20:42 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

asiancawk
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,222)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

That's not true.

You've dated a few huh?

11/4/2014 9:35:31 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

@ twining:

Even if it was a common phrase or not, did he really need to explain that to OP? When did you become the forum translator so all the blk men can understand what a white racist is calling us?

Thats the epitome of hypocrisy. Always talking about blk men tearing down and degrading blk woman then you translating for white racist that shit on us all.

11/4/2014 9:46:30 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
Thank you

Notice how she said NOTHING when I called out (by name} all the guys she snapped on and battled with that DID NOT start the thread but got cut up by her anyway.

But when it came to the white guys...ALL OF A SUDDEN... you started the thread so that why she so combative with YOU but not them.

She know exactly what thread and the guys in it I'm talking about too. Thats why there was no response I guess.

11/4/2014 10:17:54 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Ok so now the reason hy OP is being attacked is bcuz hd starged the thread that allow others to act up? Reslly? I hope you're not sicking by that bcuz thats ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. See now Imma pull your card and let you smell the bullshit you're feeding me.

You and I BOTH was in the thread "What Do Single Moms Have To Offer" and that thread was started by Agrntmoney, we called him Agentnt. Remember that?

How many guys did you address to set them straight in there? Do I need to give you their names and quote the shit you said to them.

You even called yourself setting ME straight. I DIDN'T START THAT THREAD SO NOW WHAT?

You blasted on several guys including Bruce 2014, Bruceinsaggin, Morine, Weed and a few others and NONE OF THEM started the thread.

And now you use that weak a** excuse about OP starting this thread to explain why you said nothing to the white racist men in here?

That was a feeble, futile, shitty, unmeasurable, biased, hypocritical, wakefulness excuse I've heard yet.

Can you honestly tell me I'm wrong about you being in agents thread a.d the guys you blasted on? That NONE of which "started" the thread?" I wanna hear this.

Are you actually gonna try to put that thread on the table where I was arguing with racists? Apparently, nothing I do will make you happy so step off. You're one of the main people that gets mad cause you believe black women date white guys because a couple black guys did us wrong. Pretty much saying that the FEW black women that go by that represent all of us. How the hell is that not hypocritical when you turn around again and say that FEW black men don't represent all of you?

11/4/2014 10:19:03 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from dr_know:
I disagree.

That's not true.

Again I'm not saying there aren't any, I acknowledge that there are.

But the ratio of bad to good is crazy lop sided. Its not half or 60/40, those odds are good.

And lets not forget how ANY circle is labled, BY WHAT THE MAJORITY DOES. Its a crappy deal for the minority I know but its life.

But if I come across ANYONE, man or woman, that say and do typical things that how I see them.

Maybe someone elses method works for them, I'm not knocking it. But if I see and hear what appears to be a dog I refuse to believe its a cat JUST BCUZ SOMEONE "say" IT IS.

11/4/2014 10:30:28 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

@ twining:

Even if it was a common phrase or not, did he really need to explain that to OP? When did you become the forum translator so all the blk men can understand what a white racist is calling us?

Thats the epitome of hypocrisy. Always talking about blk men tearing down and degrading blk woman then you translating for white racist that shit on us all.

Agreed

11/4/2014 10:35:04 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Lets set the record straight. I agree that there are some good blk woman out there, never denied that.

Unfortunately this is where your reality ends! Truth is...

The few who are good are GREATLY OUTNUMBERED by those who we're speaking of. So the probability of finding one is slim to none, mostly none. You will NEVER see a blk woman admit that she is that typical, negative stereotype.

They ALL claim to be the exception to the stereotype So tthe only way a man would know iis to date you first? WRONG! If I see or hear typicalisms its done. Just like your retort to me. Even your attempt to flip it back on me was typical, no original thought whatsoever, none!

Perhaps you got offended by my comment, lol. You should understand my frustration with you generalizing black women. I was initially going to break down everything wrong with your response but I refuse to bash a black man and drag you through the mud. No need to, you can do that all by yourself. However, when you take a good look at yourself and see you're covered in filth.....I'm the woman that will be there to lend you a hand up and help clean you of all that mud. We need to do better....as a people.

11/4/2014 10:41:48 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
Good morning Enlighten!

Good morning Dr. Know

11/4/2014 10:43:29 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

You just can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Please, tell me how racist that common cliche is.

11/4/2014 10:52:28 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Gwynn Oak, MD
48, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from twining:
Are you actually gonna try to put that thread on the table where I was arguing with racists? Apparently, nothing I do will make you happy so step off.

You're one of the main people that gets mad cause you believe black women date white guys because a couple black guys did us wrong.

Pretty much saying that the FEW black women that go by that represent all of us.

1. I brought it up to you how weak your was about ONLY addressing who starts a thread and NOT the ones who post in, that was just weak. And this is NOT about making "me" happy. But I would be satisfied if for once if you take some responsibility for your action.

2. I don't believe blk woman date white bcuz a few blk men did them wrong. I DO believe most blk women carry their emotional baggage from one guy to the next but not necessarily dating white guys. I can admit o that.

3. And YOU (of all ppl) KNOW how I feel about accusing ppl of saying ALL or EVERY when speaking in general. You know thats bullshit to me and you gonna attempt to accuse me of that? I see now.......

And you STILL didn't respond to why you can't fix your lips to a white racist but combat a blk man til the end of time.

How about that?

11/4/2014 11:02:14 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Check out my topic in DGD.

11/4/2014 11:07:49 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

enlightenme85
Hollywood, FL
29, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from dr_know:
I disagree.

That's not true.

Thank you.....This is a prime example of what I love about black men.

11/4/2014 11:07:51 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

twining
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

I apologize Dr_answer. My focus wasn't on the racists sobs like they were in the other thread because I've learned to ignore them. All I want is for you to stop giving black girls who only enjoy white guys grief about it. I hold my mother race to a higher standard and hate, HATE it when I feel as if I've lost connection with it.

11/4/2014 11:08:51 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,253)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

This is quite simply.

you see if a black man lands a white woman to marry.

He'll get those pats on the back.....etc, etc, etc...from the homies, his Dad and etc.

If a black woman marries a white guy.....he'll be shot dead the first day.

The homie's will call her traitor, her Dad will say....you ain't marrying no Honky.

and she'll have to move out of the country.

By the way...thanks for asking.

11/4/2014 11:12:33 AM Why Don't White Men Marry Black Women?  
dr_know
Over 1,000 Posts (1,496)
Washington, DC
41, joined Aug. 2014

Bumblebee consistently says racist bullshit, while trying to act like he isn't racist at all. Normally he does that by putting down all black men, while ACTING like he has black woman's best interest at heart.

While attacking their fathers, sons, uncles, brothers, and cousins every day for years.

Smh