Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

We all have specific characteristics in thoughts when we re searching for a date. dating in georgia A expanding number of singles are attempting to navigate these on the net dating options, especially through the pandemic — where meeting in individual is significantly less probably and poses a risk of COVID 19 transmission. It is a no cost dating app that calls for females to break the ice first. listcrawler cape cod If you are unsure about exact plans or places, recommend a vague idea or two.

guy doesn t text after hookup

Use our than chat rooms no regsitration to speak to strangers na make new close friends. dating edmonton Makes use of a Relationship Chemistry Predictor to come across matches. I was as honest as I could be, saying that although I wasn t interested in her romantically, she was entertaining to devote time with and I d like to be good friends. locanto minneapolis 99, with 3 days totally free trial, auto renews at the finish of each and every half year term.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/12/2014 10:50:34 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
newbegain1952
Deltona, FL
64, joined Sep. 2014

I have dated a few woman in my age group and can not seen to get them to talk about what they really want from a relation.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/12/2014 11:04:02 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

morles
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,403)
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

They want everything they had before and now more.. Its a No Brainer... LMAO..

...........I think the Bull is off for a Walk maybe Run...

10/12/2014 11:46:28 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

This is why woman always say they want men to be honest with them, They want the man with the mostist of everything, they hate geting fooled by a cadilack man with a street persons bank account thats why I'm single, I'm a honist man and am dumped for Phonys all the time

10/12/2014 12:15:12 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

orz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,147)
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

Someone who thinks like them. Likes the same things. Can remember that actors name. Grew up with common memories. And at this age, got over the macho man, know it all- little woman, my way attitude. And doesnt have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Bathes when needed and keeps his teeth in. Of course some are the same gal as when young..looking for a two legged paycheck...a millionaire preferred.

10/12/2014 1:41:47 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,463)
Tehachapi, CA
60, joined Jan. 2013

What she said ^^^ plus at this age, 58 I'm ready to embrace religion. I'm really trying here. My DH guy and I attend Apologetics Class and have a major discussion on the way back. It's a great time to bounce ideas back and forth. The rest of the time he doesn't make any sense. Must be the onset of Alzheimer's setting in. DaRn it. First his eyesight now his brain. I don't know about the rest .......but I'll get back to you on that next year.

10/12/2014 1:49:08 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from artist820:
What she said ^^^ plus at this age, 58 I'm ready to embrace religion. I'm really trying here. My DH guy and I attend Apologetics Class and have a major discussion on the way back. It's a great time to bounce ideas back and forth. The rest of the time he doesn't make any sense. Must be the onset of Alzheimer's setting in. DaRn it. First his eyesight now his brain. I don't know about the rest .......but I'll get back to you on that next year.

Do we know each other...

10/12/2014 8:22:55 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from newbegain1952:
I have dated a few woman in my age group and can not seen to get them to talk about what they really want from a relation.

I would say we want pretty much the same guys do. Companionship, similar interests, affection, some ladies want to get married and others don't...to get from the relationship just about the same they put in.....

10/12/2014 9:21:58 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
sharsea
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,834)
Gulfport, MS
72, joined Dec. 2008

All jokes aside, I sincerely think a lady desires a man that will say what he means with honesty and integrity
and not say things that are not true.
There may be lust at first sight but not long lasting love in most cases, after a couple of dates. That comes slower with most people our age with caution.
It is funny to think a few here think all women are after is your wallets.
Well...it certainly a flip side now days with younger guys looking for a Suga Mama to support them.
Guess all parties need question and answer sheets to take each other into consideration. After all.....many have forgotten the art of courting this day and age.

Some are still seeking a mother or a replacement to cook, clean, and wash their dirty clothes. Dial a maid...it is really cheaper in the long run and no woman is going to stick around if this is what a man is seeking. They may gladly do all those task if she has the love, affection respect, companionship and feeling of appreciation from the man.

Enough of these ramblings from a contented southern belle that has my house guest upset over the noise I made when I dozed off and dropped the Kindle.
Good night.

10/12/2014 9:31:57 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

bub0492
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,592)
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Aug. 2014

Beats the crap out of me.....

I gave up easily after getting burned good.....

Old rock song "Who wrote the book of Love?" .....

I have some great lady friends here and on FB.....

That'll have to do for me.....

10/12/2014 9:35:23 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
laffwimme
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,238)
Bent Mountain, VA
66, joined Jul. 2012

Ha! Like I would know? I'm still on DH.....that oughta tell ya something....

10/12/2014 10:18:19 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I believe I understand you guys...See, to me is senseless to date a gent. and no to let him know what I want from him. I guess some ladies are afraid to ask; they fear the guys will run away. If they dos...well, they weren't the right ones.

10/13/2014 8:55:29 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

bump

10/13/2014 10:28:57 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
sankie1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,691)
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Actually, not all women this age are looking for a man. At least in the sense of a love/lust relationship. Some are comfortable in their own setting and stuck in their habits and ways, and unwilling to change that for a two party relationship. In other words some like who they are and are comfortable in their own skin and enjoy their own time. Of course, there is the missing of the partnership and laughter/companionship of the opposite sex regardless whether it's male or female.

Some are also wise enough to know that we all have a past and to wonder into a guys life who has had the "best woman" as wife is a tricky area to negotiate. Takes a brave soul for either man or woman to venture into that sacred territory.

Yes, there are those looking for a fat bank account and it makes it more difficult for those who aren't. This also goes both ways. Honestly, I get ill when I see a woman batting her eyes and playing the "poor, pitiful me" game. They seem to have the guys falling all over them, handing out money like they have an endless account. Thinking it may also be the guy is feeling the ego surge thinking he is doing something for the lady and it makes him feel good to do so. If you notice this happens mostly with the older guys and the women seem to have no definite limits as to who he is or what he looks like, as long as he has the money and willing to turn loose of it. I have tired of walking the road of "It's a man's world" and women are destined to do this or that as the rules of society dictate. We are a throwback to the society that we grew up in and still working with the issue's. A friend is worth more than gold, so guess that's more important to me than a partnership.

If I've offended anyone with this I apologize because it isn't my intention. Just saying what I feel about the subject.

10/13/2014 11:35:03 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

orz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,147)
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

Wise words. I was raised to think the world revolves around your man, dad or husband. At the same time, as an only child to be the one to take over the farm and keep an eye on mom when dad died...was raised to rule. Married men willing to walk beside me if I wanted or to let me lead sometimes. And now after being responsible for so much for so long..the idea of marriage gives me the willies!!! I am old and set in my ways, just like any man is. Joe and I are wonderful living together separately. When young it is easy for two scared kids to face the world together and hunt and gather together. Now it is a case of hovering over our gatherings and eying up the other person as an invader. And that is not just stuff, but also lifestyle preferences.

10/13/2014 11:36:24 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Very Well Said Sankie and I agree with Laffwime...LOL

I will honestly say I never have met any or they even indicated they are after money unless it was said in a Joking Way here in DH except for the young Scammers and if a guy is that dumb to play in these young girls game that is his Tuff Luck..

I think the bottom line is not many unless they are really desperate or for a special reason will leave their own families and environment to go live with another mate.. and if you are honest with yourself we all know relationships are not easy and is a challenge and constant compromise to make it work.. At our ages do you really think we have that time to do this..???

One gal told me she has not been able to maintain a local relationship how in the world would she ever have a long distant relationship..??? VERY TRUE WITH MOST...The Realm of Reality this is true in most all cases as I to have experienced the same.. along in my case I am to busy to maintain a compatible relationship that would be acceptable for most woman...

10/13/2014 1:14:31 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from sankie1:
Actually, not all women this age are looking for a man. At least in the sense of a love/lust relationship. Some are comfortable in their own setting and stuck in their habits and ways...

I am not talking about anybody in particular...but I can't help but to sense when a person says what I am quoting he/she is only presenting a facade, a wall to covers his / her own desires and needs....sometimes, I even sense that person is embarrassed to let the world that he/she wishes to be loved and to love back...AGAIN.

10/13/2014 1:58:33 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

yikes, older women sure expect a whole lot more of a man, than younger women do ,your perfect man (for you) does not exist. any succesful marriage, is gonna be give, and take, and compromise. JMO

10/13/2014 2:25:53 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from luckylouie42:
yikes, older women sure expect a whole lot more of a man, than younger women do ,your perfect man (for you) does not exist. any succesful marriage, is gonna be give, and take, and compromise. JMO

Louie, please don't generalize. I am an older woman and I only ask for the same I am willing to give.

10/13/2014 4:52:14 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

shezakeeper_2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,633)
San Antonio, TX
62, joined Jul. 2013

Yeah, whatever ..... for once I don't have a desire to even chime in on this one.

10/13/2014 6:02:52 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
sharsea
Gulfport, MS
72, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from shezakeeper_2:

Yeah, whatever ..... for once I don't have a desire to even chime in on this one.

Smart woman!

I have learned you may as well keep your mouth shut for at this age opinions are in concret of the harden mind.

10/13/2014 6:02:54 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

search for the gold

10/13/2014 9:08:49 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
sweetate2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,241)
Albion, IN
67, joined Jul. 2013

I believe all anyone wants is truth no matter what age... man or woman

10/14/2014 8:18:21 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

bub0492
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Aug. 2014

Hmmm.....

He's breathing.....

Doesn't need a nurse.....

Has his own money.....

Has his own house.....

Can still drive.....

Has real or false teeth..... not too many holes.....

Can still walk around and see things and enjoy it.....

Doesn't constantly talk about the ex or the dead spouse.....

Remembers your birthday.....

Isn't obsessed with sports.....

Can actually carry on a meaningful conversation.....

Seems to me that this list could apply either way. The ravages of age take a toll on everyone..... Don't be expecting more than you are yourself.....

10/14/2014 8:58:52 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

clarity101
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,884)
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

welllll...
at least he probly is not potty trained yet

[Edited 10/14/2014 9:01:01 AM ]

10/14/2014 9:44:06 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

10/14/2014 10:11:33 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

clarity101
Aurora, CO
66, joined Oct. 2008

10/14/2014 3:40:03 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bub0492:
Hmmm.....

Don't be expecting more than you are yourself.....

Then, you forgot to list "He has similar level of education."

10/14/2014 4:29:59 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
gentlebear1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,723)
Apple Creek, OH
67, joined Jul. 2008

He's breathing....Yup

Doesn't need a nurse.....Debatable

Has his own money.....Very little

Has his own house.....Nope

Can still drive.....Yup, albeit quite slowly

Has real or false teeth..... not too many holes.....If I can remember where I put them

Can still walk around and see things and enjoy it.....Hobble is more like it

Doesn't constantly talk about the ex or the dead spouse.....No, never had either one

Remembers your birthday.....Yeah, if you keep hinting

Isn't obsessed with sports.....Hate sports

Can actually carry on a meaningful conversation.....Especially about the good ole days

Thanks for this checklist Bub, guess I'm not the catch I thought I was.............

10/14/2014 4:40:09 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

bub0492
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from duchessa:
Then, you forgot to list "He has similar level of education."

Don't expectmore than you are yourself would probably cover education as well.....

10/14/2014 4:45:12 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bub0492:
Don't expectmore than you are yourself would probably cover education as well.....

Clarification never created problems...and it also tells the other person he/she can't get away with having less education...j/s

[Edited 10/14/2014 4:46:34 PM ]

10/14/2014 4:53:19 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

shezakeeper_2
San Antonio, TX
62, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from bub0492:

Bub .... to me education is a balance .... to me it's ok to have one better at something than the other, you can compliment one another.

And actually education isn't the end all to tell all ........ it's wisdom to know what to with the education you have.

You can be with some of the most educated people in the world and yet it seems they have chit for brains the way they use allll that knowledge.

10/14/2014 5:24:04 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

A women who wants a Highy Educated Man Tells me she must be "STUPID and has NO SENSE" herself

10/14/2014 8:51:16 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

bub0492
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Aug. 2014

Enough is enough.....

Bull, there is no room for us to comment on this thread. Bah.....

Probably why we will die single..... could be worse.....

10/14/2014 9:38:12 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from bub0492:
Enough is enough.....

..................Yea your probably right Bub...

Most the women don't like me because I Snore Fart and Drewel in Bed.....

....The ones that do like me want be to get out of Bed and Walk and Follow their Dog with a Baggie..

..........Life is good in a relationship

.............It does LQQK like "Singlism" the rest of our Life's

10/14/2014 9:58:03 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

indianadave1951
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,124)
Mishawaka, IN
66, joined Dec. 2010

I wonder if (for example) this group met somewhere for a weekend if some of these requirements would have less importance if attraction developed between individuals?

Love can still blind us! Even at our age.

But then maybe I've naive.

10/15/2014 5:09:09 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

shezakeeper_2
San Antonio, TX
62, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from indianadave1951:
I wonder if (for example) this group met somewhere for a weekend if some of these requirements would have less importance if attraction developed between individuals?

nah, it could happen, you just never know.

But I would LOVE for this group to meet-up. I think it would be a riot!!!

10/15/2014 7:28:08 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from newbegain1952:

Below there is an example of what women in this age group "DON'T WANT....This is the third e/mail of this kind I received today.

""generalj..

Hello I am General James L. Terry, Assumed Command Of The International Security Assistance Force Joint Command on June 12, 2012. I also serves as Deputy Commanding General, U.S. Forces – Afghanistan and Commanding General, U.S. Army V Corps, I Am Currently Now In Afghanistan Kabul for peace keeping mission, can we chat to know each other better if you don't mind,,
Oct. 15 8:21 AM""

10/15/2014 7:32:07 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bub0492:
Enough is enough.....

I always say "To read a person's posts is a great way to find out if he/she is OK to befriend."

10/15/2014 7:35:33 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Hi, Dave...always a pleasure to read you.

What you say may happen but, when things cool off the need to have things in common is the one that tells you if the relationship could last.

10/15/2014 8:23:51 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
67, joined Jul. 2008

Probably when the sun starts rising in the West............

10/15/2014 3:56:54 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
afboy60
Perry, GA
63, joined Apr. 2014

Lookin for that devil may care gal wants fun no strings had enough of those. Bring back the 70's

10/15/2014 4:39:57 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

bub0492
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from duchessa:
I always say "To read a person's posts is a great way to find out if he/she is OK to befriend."

You sure got this one right!

10/15/2014 5:44:53 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

shezakeeper_2
San Antonio, TX
62, joined Jul. 2013

I was just going to say all I want is wild sex and money.

ok ok I lied ........ I don't need the money.

Funny, I still don't care to get serious about this topic. Guess I'm going through a fuNk or something.

10/15/2014 6:16:04 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
sharsea
Gulfport, MS
72, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from clarity101:

welllll...
at least he probly is not potty trained yet

I love it! They failed to add Sophia
Lauren married her long time chauffeur that is thirty years younger.

Okay, guess you old farts will not mind losing us to the thirty and forty group
members.

10/15/2014 6:24:05 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

morles
San Antonio, TX
73, joined Nov. 2007

I would say go for it...

...( a younger man but check your mirror and wallet before you do..)

.........Just a thought is all....

................the BULL...

10/15/2014 6:26:58 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
oh_lydia
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,142)
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

My mirror told me N O a long, long time ago

10/15/2014 6:35:05 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
sharsea
Gulfport, MS
72, joined Dec. 2008

.... Bull, I am warming up on a good looking, 6' 2" eyes of blue, 56 year old that has his own wallet....

10/15/2014 6:37:11 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
fishingmom
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (124,685)
Lake Alfred, FL
63, joined Aug. 2008

the biggest thing for me is to even FIND a man IN this area first... course 2 would be better to have something to compare each other with

JK I like the solitude right now, maybe when I retire I will have more time to pursue a love interest. Im too tired right now

10/15/2014 7:10:26 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

Quote from sharsea:
.... Bull, I am warming up on a good looking, 6' 2" eyes of blue, 56 year old that has his own wallet....

10/15/2014 7:21:43 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
67, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from oh_lydia:
My mirror told me N O a long, long time ago

Basically what my mirror tells me.......

10/15/2014 9:17:01 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,463)
Tehachapi, CA
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from morles:
Do we know each other...
idk

10/16/2014 10:14:54 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

Quote from fishingmom:
the biggest thing for me is to even FIND a man IN this area first... course 2 would be better to have something to compare each other with

JK I like the solitude right now, maybe when I retire I will have more time to pursue a love interest. Im too tired right now

Good grief, Fishy! Florida is loaded with single ol' men

It never occurred to me...you may lookin' for one those young kids like the other cougars here

10/16/2014 11:00:00 AM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
103tl1
Nesbit, MS
67, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from sharsea:
.... Bull, I am warming up on a good looking, 6' 2" eyes of blue, 65 year old that has his own wallet....

Darn, I'm only 5' 7"

[Edited 10/16/2014 11:00:31 AM ]

10/16/2014 3:43:33 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
fishingmom
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (124,685)
Lake Alfred, FL
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from oh_lydia:
Good grief, Fishy! Florida is loaded with single ol' men

It never occurred to me...you may lookin' for one those young kids like the other cougars here

youd be surprised at how lacking this area is for single men.. I live in an over 55 community but they are all attached or if not, they prefer their golf carts to women, I swear

its why I go to karaoke, cus I love it, the music and figure someone with same interest would be there........ except theyre mostly 30s - 40s, no thanks.

Its OK though maybe when I retire I can get a golf cart and chase one down

10/16/2014 5:07:51 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bub0492:
You sure got this one right!

And you got the message

10/16/2014 5:28:10 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

shezakeeper_2
San Antonio, TX
62, joined Jul. 2013

Every time I look at this question and start to type out a few lines to answer it, I find I want to write a book not just what "I" want but of how the circle of a relationship makes for a better "us".

10/16/2014 7:53:33 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
oh_lydia
Upton, MA
69, joined May. 2013

Quote from 103tl1:
Darn, I'm only 5' 7"

Shar's only 5'4".... Why is it that all the short ladies tie up with tall men. And the tall ladies end up home alone And why couldn't I have stopped growing at age ten

10/16/2014 8:35:12 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  
103tl1
Nesbit, MS
67, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from oh_lydia:
Shar's only 5'4".... Why is it that all the short ladies tie up with tall men. And the tall ladies end up home alone And why couldn't I have stopped growing at age ten

What's wrong with tall women?

10/16/2014 8:56:37 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

bub0492
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Aug. 2014

Actually, I couldn't give a crap less. Some may not have interest in curt messages.

10/16/2014 9:05:21 PM What are woman in this age group looking for in a man?  

bub0492
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from 103tl1:
What's wrong with tall women?

Absolutely nothing!!!!! Loooong legs..... long hair..... cute lil button bumps.....