Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

You re fantastic searching, slim, charming and entertaining to be with, she told me. senior singles phoenix az Luckily a bunch of my ex co workers were there to witness the whole factor. cityxguide palm springs A girl I d been out with twice named me whilst sloshed and out at a bar, so I decided to meet up with her and do some bar hopping.

www mega personals

Dating apps enable and we ve rounded up the most effective dating apps on Android right now. west bend wi dating If the OP has been brave adequate to travel several miles from her dwelling nation to a very different country and culture, I am guessing they have the courage to make new friends. When pressing on either of these buttons, the profile changes to a new match, and you can simply just bring focus back to the prime of the screen and commence reading the new profile. apps like sniffies I when went on a date with a guy who told me that Australian girls are lazy .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/17/2008 8:08:08 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Henri,
my hats off to you on your post of substance use that you made above
check out my thread here in the same area of new suggested groups
on sobriety and substance use.

2/17/2008 8:14:39 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

henri411
Boca Raton, FL

prof I will hope i did not go off subj

2/17/2008 8:23:45 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Henri,Hyro
Keep coming back, your knowledge is at least digestivable.
Forgive my spelling, I am a firm believer of thought transmision and little semantics are irrelevent if you know what I mean, I am not filling out a resume, so if I get the point across,then I successfully communicate.
As for thought or musings, the big and the small of things must be similiar in design.We have two apparent infinities, one out to space and one down to the sub atomic level.Whats simplexity obvious is electrons and the subatomic properties deal with orbital path around the NucleausThe similiarity the way the moon orbits the Earth and the Earth orbits the Sun and the Sun orbits the blackhole Sra of the Galactic center seem to coincidine with each other.My point is on the Quark level it is based on positive and negative charges to have some sort of reason and continuity.Electrotical charges,plus and minus.(how convenient).The research I want to try to understand if there is some sort of cosmic charged basis which is alike.Does dark matter or dark energy possess the fundamental same charges as the Quarks but in a cosmic size???And correct me if I am wrong, but,hence if the Universe expands,even at different frequency rates, then by definition, in reverse it had to develope from the singularity.Just like evolution is the process of the beginning which has had to be created by intelligent design.

2/17/2008 8:37:58 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hyro
Panama City, FL

henri -

Take a quarter out of your pocket, flip it in the air and let it land where it will. It will, in most statistical probability, land on either heads or tails. Whether it lands on heads or tails, or even balanced on its very edge, it is still a quarter nonetheless. There are multiple truths. Such is the case with your post.

Were we to reverse engineer the universe to it's very beginning; the origin, the big-bang, at least one truth exists: the complete vastness of space in an empty universe. Said another way is that all of that "nothing" is still "something".

What exists prior to that nothing is truth just as well.

2/17/2008 8:55:25 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hyro
Panama City, FL

professor-

Cannot wait to see the results of such research - carry on good man, carry on.

Philosophically speaking, I cannot agree with you more. It will turn to you, however, to produce the hard data.

No matter where I turn in my existence, I find this truth compelling. Where there is an up, there is a down; where there is a left, there is a right; where there is an in, there is an out; where there is black, there is white; where there is a positive, there is a negative; for expantion, contraction; light, or darkness; and so forth and so on. My own inner contribution to personally understanding the mysteries remaining mysteries.

What I pre-suppose then, is it is as you have have postulated. In other words, I know it to be fact, but cannot empiracally prove it. We may very well exist in our known universe as an ant in an ant colony, or somewhere along a chain of ant colonies.

2/17/2008 9:01:10 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Yes,Hyro,that is true,
but, everytime you flip the quarter
you are flipping it in a different time and a different place
although the constant is the same
the parameters infinitely change.
Which is why KAOS is predictable statistically sense
because KAOS can be predictably KAOS.
If you could flip the quarter in a complete controlled envirnment
in regards to placement, velocity and gravitional response.
The quarter would repeat itself continuosly the same,everytime,no 50/50 chance involved.
For example it would always land on heads if launched identically the same everytime if it was launched heads up.Thats just plain physics.Its the KAOS of controlled exterior forces which determine the results.Nothing is by chance in a controlled envirnoment.
Chance only comes into play if variables are introduced.

2/17/2008 9:04:46 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I will be back later
my Eagle thoughts
in my parrot sized brain
is promoting head waves of discomfort.
You guys keep comin back.
Talk to youz later.

2/17/2008 10:28:33 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Oh great.....now I have a monkey on my back, and here I thought it was just a hump!

2/17/2008 10:52:54 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hyro
Panama City, FL

Monkey? What monkey? Family, species?

2/17/2008 12:35:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Hyro - If you rephrase the question and change it then yes the tree makes audible sound or sound waves. That was not the question though and no one includes animals.
No ears = no sound only vibration.

Les

2/17/2008 2:26:24 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hyro
Panama City, FL

"If a tree falls on a man in the forest does it make a sound?"

Health - the above question, as previously posed by Law, is the one in which I rephrased, and subsequently answered.

As to the mention of animals, well, that would be my contribution towards a more tongue-in-cheek well-intended humorous slant. Dry wit, if you will.

Perhaps I have misinterpreted your intended meaning, and for that I express my own dissatisfaction; for I truly do wish to clearly hear and cleaverly understand your position better.

But we leave here today knowing several inarguable things: a tree, and it falling; a man, and that tree felled upon him; and a forest somewhere in the deepest recesses of our imaginations. The rest, I would think, is purely academic if not entirely inconsequential.

[Edited 2/17/2008 2:40:54 PM]

2/17/2008 3:20:39 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Hump,what hump.(Prof throws his hat on monkey back growth skin deformation)

2/17/2008 5:23:53 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Hyro,
The original post was by me on page 4, we've been joking with it ever since.

btw: Welcome to the group.

[Edited 2/17/2008 5:26:07 PM]

2/17/2008 7:46:33 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Yes, Health, and Hyro didn't even comment about me making a sound when I fell out of bed during sex....I feel so rejected!

[Edited 2/17/2008 9:52:09 PM]

2/18/2008 12:13:09 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

gracec
Colton, CA

Since, we are talking about hearing....Can anyone out there hear the unspoken?

So to speak

[Edited 2/18/2008 12:15:11 AM]

Page: 1, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 52