Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites

Video dates are now readily available if you cannot meet in person and there s a ‘speed date choice for two minute virtual dates with other on line members. iowa chat rooms Send limitless messages to matched profiles for Absolutely free. It feels like this dating pool may possibly have narrow appeal, even though. is datehookup shutting down In today s on the internet dating landscape, simple text chat is just not enough.

free datehookup dating site

The finest dating internet sites offer you a lot of selection and privacy, among other characteristics. the villages singles club photos If two individuals meet, are compatible, and chemistry is present, the partnership could turn into one thing stable and safe. If you didn t hit it off with your date, we ll let them down quick for you and be back subsequent week with an additional match. russian girls in harbin Think of these concerns as a representation of what men and women care most about when it comes to dating, or maybe they could represent information and facts about themselves that s dearest or clearest to them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/23/2008 1:03:07 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Have you ever seen the movie Andromeda Strain?
What they say about pH is quite factual.
The body lives in a very narrow pH range,
and what the urine is, the blood used to be.
The blood tries to maintain a slightly alkaline pH.
To do that the urine should be just slightly acid,
around 6.4-6.5 pH.
If your blood gets to acid or alkaline you will have
trouble assimilating nutrients, even if you're taking
them as a supplement and if your trying to get them just
from your food, forget it.
Your saliva should also be about 6.4-6.5 pH.
What you eat will move the pH with what is called the alkaline tide.
To correctly get your pH at stasis you should take it in the morning
before you eat anything. Get rid of the nights urine build up and
then sample your next urine mid stream. Sample your saliva before
eating anything or brushing your teeth also.

Professer's Character is useful in that it moves the thread up.

[Edited 2/23/2008 1:43:22 PM]

2/23/2008 2:33:52 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Exactly Les, even if I dont have nothing to say, I keep up with the thread maintenance.
By the way, whats the best way to get rid of nicotine completely out of your system within 24 hours, is it possible?
And what is the best way to lower chloesletrol??
And Death, I was not trying to be rude, Les got my point, just a little way to keep the thread on top, no offense meant.

[Edited 2/23/2008 2:38:16 PM]

2/23/2008 2:55:04 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Have them do the water and lemon thing and Google : essiac - I believe it helps to flush the cells.

Garlic is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head for cholesterol. I'll check in to it.

Professer, next time use this oneno sleeping in class.

[Edited 2/23/2008 3:09:18 PM]

2/23/2008 4:29:42 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

...........OK.

2/23/2008 6:31:39 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

The Less You Know, The More You Make
"Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and Scientists can never earn as much as Business Executives and Sales People."

This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:

1. Knowledge is Power.
2. Time is Money.

As every engineer knows:
Power = Work / Time

Since:
Knowledge = Power
Time = Money

It follows that:
Knowledge = Work/Money.

Solving for Money, we get:
Money = Work / Knowledge.

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.

Conclusion:
The less you know, the more you make.

2/23/2008 6:39:53 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

How are all my boyfriends doing?

2/23/2008 7:21:35 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Ok, it's all good, I gotcha Keep up the good work!!!

lawdwag
Hoooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! Hey baby! Doing great! How are you?

2/23/2008 7:27:38 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

LOL Death, I am trying to think of something intelligent to say........

2/23/2008 7:44:16 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

So that's why im rich thanks all. This dumb ass will be leaving the building.

2/23/2008 11:00:37 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I think it is partly because very intelligent people are too busy learning and thinking to worry so much about money.

Health I need to build muscle real fast to make use of and help heal my knees after these replacements. I have had gastric bypass, so other than lots of lean protein, is there anything to help build lost muscle?

[Edited 2/23/2008 11:03:01 PM]

2/24/2008 12:39:23 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

I am thinking that enzymes help your body to build energy into muscle. But don't quote me....Yet!

2/24/2008 10:20:43 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lnsmecwgrl
Fredonia, TX

Well, at first I thought "What a good idea" !! Then I thought "Just a little snooty, though."

Now I'm thinking it's a whole lot exclusive. Hmm, nothing wrong with exclusivity is there ?

So far, the only intellectual discussion I've seen is from healthologist.

Before someone remarks that I'm only jealous of their brains, my IQ is well above average, but I don't flaunt it.

Have to edit to add: There might have been an intellectual discussion I missed. Didn't hav time to read each post, but a quick run through didn't make any thing stand out.

[Edited 2/24/2008 10:22:17 AM]

2/24/2008 1:20:20 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

cwgrl, before you jump to conclusions.....many posts in this thread were very thought provoking. Just because not ALL were does not make it unworthy.

2/24/2008 1:58:40 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

cwgrl - Thanks for the complement, however laughter is important to learning so not everything in here is intellectual, if it was it would be boring. I look forward to you adding to this thread.

Queen - Raw eggs and raw egg whites are the best way to get protein into you. More egg whites than eggs (because of the cholesterol). I get them in the milk style containers (so much easier) and add them to my smoothie in the morning (one of the secret ingredients I forgot), the taste is barely noticeable.

L-carnitine is good for converting fat to energy and L-Glutamine is also good for building muscle.

Professer - When working on building your good cholesterol and lowering the bad.

Alpha-Linolenic Acid (omega-3 EFA),vitamins A,D,E+K fat soluble vitamins, vitamin C, Lutien (also good for your eyes).

Check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellagic_acid

Also go to Trafford press and buy this book (on the Internet is how I got it)
ISBN 141203924-x Healthy Eating to Combat Diseases by Sandra Tay (excellent book and a handy reference).

Les

2/24/2008 3:14:35 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I consider it a challenge for you to come back and promote intelligent conversation

[Edited 2/25/2008 4:59:02 AM]

Page: 1, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 52