Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup denver

Following you develop your account, you ll be capable to customize choices and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads. single women in ct Rates range from $5–14 per stamp depending on quantity purchased. Prior to applications that are tailored to facilitating romance and sexual encounters we had Yahoo chat rooms and Orkut. locanto juarez Take the time to set up an impactful profile to locate genuine and satisfactory matches.

free hookup website reviews

Set up a cost free email account to use with your dating account that has a one of a kind name. singles in winnipeg manitoba When close sufficient just add her as buddy with your actual fb profile. Or, if you favor to keep private, share your story on our Anonymous Single Mum Forum. https fetlife com home Her perform has been featured in publications like Bustle, Well + Great, and Goalcast, and she presently resides in Austin, Texas with her husband and giant fluffy dog, Remy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/29/2008 5:00:42 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Good to see you Dutch.
I had a coincidence once up in Panama City(long way from here)
I was walkin on the beach,
and you know when you see someone you think you know,
but,
of course I didnt want to be foolish and say,
Hey Mr Sere(our High School quarterback)
so instead as I walked past him, I said his name under my breath,
and yep, he turned around,
it was him.
It really is a small world.

2/29/2008 7:22:30 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

I believe everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences. We are just not aware enough to know the reason most of the time.

3/1/2008 1:27:28 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Welcome back Dutch. I was wondering where you were.........

[Edited 3/1/2008 9:32:47 AM]

3/1/2008 2:41:19 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Yea, thats a good topic.
Whats the difference between the mind and the brain???
And then define what the SOUL is???
The brain is the tool,
the mind is the software,
and the SOUL is the operator.
Just like a SMILE,
you know what a smile is and I know what a smile is.
But,
you cant see it, you cant touch it, you cant hear it,
but, you know when it is there,both inside you feel it, and people know it when you do it.
But, its just lips,teeth and cheeks physically,
if you smiled at an ALIEN from outter space, he might think you are getting ready to eat him.

3/2/2008 12:46:10 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

If an Alien didn't understand a smile you might have to play soft music to make them understand, but if they didnt have ears a tree would fall and squish them flat.

Les

3/2/2008 12:57:00 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO

Hey all It's just another snowy day in Colorado. Sometimes I sit and think. Other times I just sit!

3/2/2008 3:20:17 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

114" of snow so far this winter in NH So I sat down and thought, "Gee I'm Glad I'm here in Florida!"

WHAT'S A SEGWAY?

Anyone know what a Segway is? Nothing like one of those Henway jokes. It's a parallel 2 wheel, self balancing, individual, motorized transport device. I know Dean Kamen the inventor of the Segway is from NH and that's where they are manufactured. Take a look at http://www.segway.com/ and figure out why it doesn't tip over..These machines are awsome.

If you check around your state they probrably have Guided Segway tours where you can ride these vehicles for about $35.00/hr and the experience is safe and exciting.
I am considering starting a three station tour of the Withlacoochee Trail in central Florida. As soon as I come up with a great business model and get some funding. Sales Service and Tours. What should I call it? extreme dreams, Ally Gators, Whithlacoocheebuggy tours? They have a tour in the Clearwater/Sarasota FL area in Brandenton. I'll find some pictures and post tem for those who don't have a clue about what I'm talking about.

Media

[Edited 3/2/2008 3:22:22 PM]

3/2/2008 4:34:05 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

To answer your question; the Segway uses some type of gyro system in it;s wheel base to stablize it.
A few years ago I saw a 60 Minutes program about Dean and his new invention.
Too bad it hasn't really caught on, but I know that major Corporations use them in their offices and plants.

[Edited 3/2/2008 5:37:45 PM]

3/2/2008 6:37:03 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Segway has done very well in the commercial and service industries, not to mention new military units being deployed. But it hasn't done that well and probably won't in mainstream markets mostly because of the price. The least you would pay for a new Segway is about $4500.if they could mass manufacture them the price would come down But if you have been up close and personal with one, or close enough to reach out and touch one, you are going to start to melt. There is a large market of people who can afford them and just gotta have one. rental and tours should be a big market though.

[Edited 3/2/2008 6:39:33 PM]

3/3/2008 2:36:58 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

darlenemi51
Onaway, MI

Hi, This is my first post under this title, skipped around
reading some of the pages here. There are a few things I would
like to join in or add to and new topics also. First with new things
please forgive me if I missed your posts.

Does anyone know anything about Null Physics? I can sort of follow along
as I am very interested in knowledge.

How about The North American Testonic Plate? I caught part of a news item
regarding that our plate is sitting on an unusally large reservoir of magma
that covers most of the western half section I also saw a different one on
supervolcanos that said the state of Idaho is basically the cauldera.
Any web sites or info sharing on this?

I saw part of a film called The Traditions at Glastonbury, the Isle of Avalon,

There's more I'll be back with it.
Darlene

3/3/2008 8:29:34 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Darlen, I can't comment on null Physics. Can you describe the difference between Testronic plates and Tectronic plates I have seen both spellings in Google searches, but don't see where techtronic plates come anywhere near Idaho

media

3/3/2008 9:38:57 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Diff - I told you before when you wised off about helping to promote this site.

I wouldn't shit you - your my favorite turd - don't constipate me

Sgt Mac

3/3/2008 11:42:09 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

LMAO Health....sounds like the moron named different is jealous of people with brains....
Some guy named Alex from Sarasota is a true dildo!

[Edited 3/3/2008 11:49:49 AM]

3/3/2008 11:47:00 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Darlene, the only large magma I am aware of in the Continental US is Yellowstone National Park which at one time "blew it's top". It is predicted it will erupt again within the next 10,000 years and when it does..it will be two thousand times greater than Mt St. Helens....

[Edited 3/3/2008 11:48:35 AM]

3/3/2008 12:28:53 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Law - I think he's a fake, couldn't see his profile because it's cloaked.
How did you find his name? Definite negative attitude.

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52