Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

chat rooms for hookups

com will introduce you to Russian brides searching for their dream, romance, love and marriage. craigslist birmingham al personals Worst point I knowledgeable are relationships exactly where one particular or both of them require to transform in order ot make it operate. , then you require much more time, distance and shielding to procedure divorce. usasexguide tucson I feel like the Malaysian demographic relies as well tiny on dating apps for something severe and that is why for those who do, it tend to be a tiny complicated.

boise idaho hookups

Don t get stuck in groupthink — you have to have to surface true differences, says Lin. craigslist cortez co Rather than setting you up with persons who live in a 5 mile radius from you, Happn essentially matches you with someone you have crossed paths with in the previous. On the docks in ports you will locate cruisers possessing all types of pot lucks and drinks. pof set up I didn t know what to do, so I sat and waited for him to go get it, as he ran to his car! Sadly, I bet he believed it was mainly because of the entire wallet point when it was additional to do with the reality that he just kept agreeing with everything I stated rather than possessing his own opinions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2008 4:46:44 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

By the way, where did my boytoy Dutch run off to? Haven't seen him for a while.

2/21/2008 12:08:13 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Absolutely LOVE your new profile lawdawg!!! I have been busy doing intellectual things... In case you were wondering where this boytoy has been!

There is NO WAY that you are 54!!!! I don't believe it!!! You can't fool me!!!

2/21/2008 12:49:14 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

LOL Death, you boytoy you....yes I am that age...shush don't tell anyone.
You are as young as you feel, and I don't let age determine anything in my life.

2/21/2008 1:18:50 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Don't let her fool you, she's really 18 with 36 years of experience.

2/21/2008 1:23:20 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

I have to agree, as Anti-Aging has become my way of life for over 25 yrs now, and it works if you are serious about it. Of course, you have to actually DO some serious work on the fitness aspect, and give up the remote!!
Law, I loved your personality comments, and wonder if you have ever met a guy who could burp that tune???

2/21/2008 1:30:57 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I daily swim 10 laps and do a routine of pilates every morning. I golf twice a week and play tennis twice a week. I only eat healthy foods, don't drink or smoke, and take an assortment of daily vitamins, including bee pollen. I also try to bicycle or rollerblade at least 5 miles each week. In the summers I hike and backpack the Colorado Rockies. I don't believe that retirement should mean you retire from life.
It's all in the A T T I T U D E..................

Also, I was raised in an area in Northcentral Wisconsin which is the largest producer of ginseng in the United States. I have been taking ginseng capsules on a daily basis for 40 years and truly believe in it's non-aging and healing effects.

Anyone else have any input as to what keeps themselves young in spirit and the heart?
Health I know you certainly have something to add for staying young and healthy.

[Edited 2/21/2008 2:00:15 PM]

2/21/2008 3:31:21 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Make friends with a Healthologist and then pump them for all the information that you can.

Read what I wrote about drinking, WATER, it's very important.

Never retire and do nothing, always stay active. Not just active with your body, but with your mind too.

Create a Positive atmosphere around you with a Positive Attitude.
ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING.

Try to see the humor in everything. Laughter is like exercising from the inside out.

Shop DHU for your other Whole Person. No halves allowed. It takes two whole people to make a greater life path.

The Body, Mind and the Spirit are the gifts, the journey is what you make of it and the destination is the same for all of us. Wookie Wisdom.

Les

2/21/2008 4:31:03 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

LOL, well I pumped but you didn't "inflate" me with any NEW information that I didn't already know.
I know you take numerous vitamins...anything else?

2/21/2008 6:00:06 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

Great discussion. I think you also need to continue dreaming dreams as if you are young.

2/21/2008 6:57:21 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

That's definitely right sunshine, and don't let anyone steal them with their negative attitudes.

Law you didn't pump hard enough. Actually I don't take as many vitamins as I used to since I found a really great multi-vitamin/mineral/herbal in liquid form that I just add to my morning smoothie.

If I knew what your numbers were, I'd tell you how you feel. Ok, ok I know, what numbers. Urine pH, Saliva pH, Sugar index, # of Cells being sloughed off, Ammonia Nitrates, Nitrogen Nitrates and Salts + your age which I already know.

I also add 3 gms of L-Glutamine, 1 gm Ascorbic acid, 3 gms of exotic fruits (dehydrated)
liquid Calcium, 5 drops of Dulsedyne (Iodine from Dulce) and a few other juices, some yogurt and some Green and other Teas and some Secret ingredients (actually they're not secret, I'm just having a brain fart and can't remember) to my smoothie.

Are you thoroughly confused now?

[Edited 2/21/2008 7:04:02 PM]

2/22/2008 11:04:02 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Yes.......

It's all in the 'tude boys and girls! I have a great outlook on life so have a great attitude!

2/22/2008 12:13:41 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Really awesome, you little hottie with a body!!!

Great advice everyone!!! Thank you, I have made a few mistakes that are difficult to reverse. I had a drug addiction for 10 years to meth.

But as far as good advice...I use echinecea when I feel that I am catching a cold. This helps to boost the immune system.

Also, I recently discovered the benefits of "pro-biotics." You need these if you EVER take "anti-biotics" for anything!

I have been suffering for 5 long years with intestinal cramps and other afflictions that stump the "smart " doctors with a professional education. Even after an upper and lower GI series, many doctors were baffled!

I figured out on my OWN, what is wrong with me! Anti-biotics wiped out my intestinal fauna, which allowed bad organisms to invade.

2/22/2008 12:45:21 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

DMM - Many people will tell you that death begins in the colon, can't disagree with that.

Always thought we were just Body, Mind and Spirit. However I now have to add one more thing. We are Body, Mind, Spirit and Ignorance (all that we don't know). This thread is really necessary for that last one.

2/23/2008 10:07:53 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

2/23/2008 11:12:15 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Thanks healthologist!!!!!

It is really screwed up that SOOO many people have a lack of compassion and understanding!!!!Pain can really hinder a person's thinking and living abilities!

Also, healthologist you were talking about PH levels of humans and the importance?
I would like to hear more about this please!

Quick!!! Someone grab some shaving cream and a feather!!!! professor is SLEEPING in here!!!! I don't see how putting a character is being helpful! As a matter of fact, it is downright RUDE! how intelligent is THAT????!!!!!

Page: 1, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 52