Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Hobbies show their character, extracurriculars, and values in life, says Tracy. indiana singles How this plays out in my life, especially in the aspect of profession, is that I struggle undertaking function I do not believe in and is not aligned with who I am. If you aren t on the very same web page, it could signal some challenges in the long term. dating hungarian girls If you want to know whether or not you re compatible with your date, you superior get started mastering all about the personality forms.

are hookup ids a scam

Lately, Rafael said, it feels like a tide has ultimately turned in a constructive path. williams lake singles Nevertheless, refrain from telling them about the scarring experiences of your life straight off the bat. He gave me a briefing on the various types of plastic surgery that were in ideal now . affairalert app If it s a bot, you ll probably come across that their language is very mechanical.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/24/2008 3:19:11 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Professer, did we wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
This is not like you.

2/24/2008 5:29:31 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Professer, all interests of ANY topic are open for discussions on this thread......

2/24/2008 7:04:05 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

With a world view and compass in hand, which directions can you travel the farthest in?
Mensa members you can ask for directions, Womensa members already know that!

2/25/2008 5:11:27 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Considering we are walking on a moving ball(Earth) which is moving through space which is constantly expanding,
as long as we stay in motion,we can move infinitely.

2/25/2008 6:38:49 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Professer,
Your observation is 100% correct, however my question is in reference to a world view and points of a compass. I will clarify the question by saying from any starting point on earth and in any direction on the compass.

2/25/2008 7:57:34 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Welcome mediaman

The answer to your question is: Only the direction that you are traveling in. Just a guess....

[Edited 2/25/2008 7:58:34 AM]

2/25/2008 8:54:51 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO

I would think it would be either toward magnetic north or 180 degrees in oppisite direction.

2/25/2008 11:16:01 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Thats a diificult question to answer with the clues you are providing,
but, since you said with the compass,
Pole to Pole is about 40 miles less then equator circumference,
but, give a few more people time to answer before you tell us.

2/25/2008 11:50:21 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO

Here's another idea. I think that some directions would follow points of latitude that would have differing circumferance. Since your tracing out circles no matter what direction you take. Any direstion would work since you would be going round and round with out stopping as your question did not include a starting point nor an ending point.

2/25/2008 12:51:43 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

okay one quick hint before I spill the beans (whatever than means). If you were anywhere on earth, and traveled to the ficticiuos Santa's village (sorry if you didn't already figure out that there is no Santa Claus)you would have traveled the shortest distances posible in one direction on your compass.

Second hint is, it is not rocket science so don't overlook the obvious.

but I am really intrigued by the thought provoked by a simple question.
Hiker, you are the closest to the two possible right answers, but it does make a diference which direction you take!and you get to chose the starting point...

[Edited 2/25/2008 1:02:05 PM]

2/25/2008 1:23:21 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I've never answered anything in this thread before....but, have found some fantastic reading!. I've been trying to put together thoughts on this mediaman....and, what comes to my (non-mensa) mind seems to be....1) north and south, directly from pole to pole; and 2)east and west, along the equator...because at all other points there is less distance to travel.

It will probably break my heart to learn that I probably should have kept quiet and continued "lurking", but, why not be brave...I'm among friends.....

Fondly,
Knittin Kitten

2/25/2008 2:08:49 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Media, its good in theory but,
depends if your walking,flying going in an Ice breaker,with sled dogs.Lotta different variables.
Like I said in the above post,only 40+/- mile difference in the circumference of the Earth at the Equator vs distance from pole to pole.

I still give you an A for oridinality.

[Edited 2/25/2008 2:12:47 PM]

2/25/2008 2:21:58 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

A judge tells a condemned prisoner that he will be hanged at noon on one day in the following week but that the execution

will be a surprise

to the prisoner. He will not know the day of the hanging until the executioner knocks on his cell door at noon that day.

Having reflected on his sentence, the prisoner draws the conclusion that he will escape from the hanging. His reasoning is in several parts. He begins by concluding that if the hanging were on Friday then it would not be a surprise, since he would know by Thursday night that he was to be hanged the following day, as it would be the only day left. Since the judge's sentence stipulated that the hanging would be a surprise to him, he concludes it cannot occur on Friday.

He then reasons that the hanging cannot be on Thursday either, because that day would also not be a surprise. On Wednesday night he would know that, with two days left (one of which he already knows cannot be execution day), the hanging should be expected on the following day.

By similar reasoning he concludes that the hanging can also not occur on Wednesday, Tuesday or Monday. Joyfully he retires to his cell confident that the hanging will not occur at all.

[Edited 2/25/2008 2:27:37 PM]

2/25/2008 2:24:27 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

The next week, the executioner knocks on the prisoner's door at noon on Wednesday —

an utter surprise to him.

Everything the judge said has come true.

[Edited 2/25/2008 2:28:55 PM]

2/25/2008 2:49:02 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Professer,
That reminds me that if you cut the distance you are from a wall in half an infinite number of times you will never be able to reach the wall.

Page: 1, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52