Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new zealand hookup sites

Debt can be a incredibly emotional topic for most people today. salisbury gay dating Griffin suggests asking. Whether it be a single query or a number of, you make a decision on precisely how lots of persons are allowed to skip. doublelist pensacola Of course, it pays to study about your date s ambitions and aspirations, but attempt not to get as well critical! Queries that make you appear like you are prying into personal territory may well scare your date away.

best free hookup sites 2014

Halle Steve, I am a single mother with two daughters 16 and 6 years old and I have married and also divorced ones but I really tryed my life to have a excellent connection. fort collins classifieds There are some problems right here and there, but absolutely nothing too drastic. A big proportion of foreign men finish up dating Chinese ladies , and most Chinese males are also much more interested in Chinese females. doublelist memphis The plus size fashion blogger took to Twitter to ask both men and females to share their worst dating stories as a plus size individual, and needless to say, the responses ranged from hilarious to horrifying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/26/2008 7:57:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I can't contribute to any of the last three posts.....but I do enjoy reading them!

2/27/2008 2:52:46 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Okay lawdawg I'll start a topic about cow tipping! Frankly I think 20% is way to much to tip a cow.

Having tipped a few in my day! I think it may be illeagal in VT now. Besides you never know when you might waste your time trying to tip a Smart Cow (those are the ones they bred for Smart Milk). They don't tip as easy....

Which reminds me I have a technical cow question. If I buy 2% milk what is the other 98% made of?

[Edited 2/27/2008 7:52:13 AM]

2/27/2008 6:24:46 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Each of the L-shaped LIGO interferometers (including the 2-km and 4-km detectors in Hanford, Washington, and a 4-km instrument in Livingston, Louisiana) uses a laser split into two beams that travel back and forth down long arms, each of which is a beam tube from which the air has been evacuated. The beams are used to monitor the distance between precisely configured mirrors. According to Albert Einstein's 1916 general theory of relativity, the relative distance between the mirrors will change very slightly when a gravitational wave--a distortion in space-time, produced by massive accelerating objects, that propagates outward through the universe--passes by. The interferometer is constructed in such a way that it can detect a change of less than a thousandth the diameter of an atomic nucleus in the lengths of the arms relative to each other
What this means is that consider a size of a BB in respect to the distance of from here to the Sun.It stretchs and contracts time as we know it.

2/27/2008 7:48:52 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

I use to rebuild and service the vacuum pumps used to create a vacuum in those type applications. They normally maintain a vacuum of 1x10(-7) Torr. One of those turbo pumps was the cause of me loosing the tips of two fingers. They run at a full speed of 90,000 rpm and had slowed to about 6000 rpm when my hand slipped into the razor sharp turbo blades.

Quite an experience to say the least.

2/27/2008 4:45:23 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Yea, they are very complex building,total vacumn all along the laser tunnel.Its just fantastic that they can identify the slight(microscopic) bend in time.These things are happening at close to the speed of light.I was listening to a colleage giving a seminor on "dark matter".He was embarassed as being a scientist in the field and basically saying we really have no idea what the 90 percent of the Universe really is or what it is, they just kinda like a little kid say, "its dark matter".Another words,we as humans have no idea what 90 percent of what the Universe is made of.By being able to identify and actually prove the frequenscy of gravitional waves is phenominal.They had to set up these two projects,each almost a mile long in two parts of the country,Washington State and Louisana just to catch the signal.

2/27/2008 4:58:04 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Ok, whats with this new" members/new blogs" gimmick which is in the top margin in red text when you come into the new suggested thread area????????

2/27/2008 5:56:18 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I know Professer, it is ridiculous.....(I always have to go back and retype your screen name to the misspelling, since I am not use to misspelling the word professor).

All I suggested was a moron delete button for my email.....

[Edited 2/27/2008 6:17:37 PM]

2/28/2008 1:00:28 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Anyone believe in TRUE coincidences.....

The reason I ask is because I was in a very crowded bar last week that I had never been to before. Unbeknown to me, sitting next to me was a gentleman whom I attended high school with back in the early 70's. I just happened to mention to my girlfriend something about my small hometown in northern Wisconsin and the gentleman said he was born and raised there. I was startled and just answered "NO FRICKIN WAY"! (Actually thought, what an assinine pickup line, but it turned out to be true!)

Coincidence?

[Edited 2/28/2008 1:35:47 PM]

2/28/2008 3:23:02 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Coincidence?
My first connection on a dating site was a young lady from Vermont. Our profiles revealed that we both like fishing. After several emails back and forth the subject of favorite fishing spots came up and she was trusting enough at this point to disclose her secret fishing spot. Now she's from Vermont and I was from NH but, it turned out to be the exact same secret spot I have claimed for years. Think that is a coincidence! Well the secret spot was 4800 miles away in Kenai, Alaska on the Kenai river where it meets the Russian river, in the Alaskan wilderness! ! ! I kid you not! I use to live in Anchorage and she use to visit relatives in Kenai.

Second coincidence?
I moved down to Homosassa, Fl for the winter last year and when I went back north to finalize my divorce and sell the house, I met one of my ex's sisters and mentioned Florida and how I was going to move back down. She said oh is that right? Mark (her son)just moved down to Florida. I said "Wow what a coincidence"! What part of Florida? She said oh some little place on the west coast called Homosassa....

I just got back to florida about 2 weeks ago and last week I stopped in Crystal River 12 miles north of Homosassa to pick up some groceries and I heard someone call my name.... Sure enough it was Mark!

[Edited 2/28/2008 3:49:56 PM]

2/28/2008 5:57:49 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Wow, so coincidental that it is spooky!

2/28/2008 7:44:07 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Spooky? What are the odds of meeting someone you went to school with 37 years ago? And only because he overheard you say the name of the town in Wisconsin. We should run right out and start buying Lotto tickets the odds of winning look pretty good compared to the odds of coincidence. But by the same token lets neither of us travel through Polk county this summer "Lightning capital of the world".....

2/29/2008 9:01:31 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO

Here's a small coincidece. I was writing a DH fried and before I signed off I looked at her pics and thought how one of them would make a better profile pic. When I logged on the next day I saw that she had changed her profile pic to the one I was thinking about. PS we are no.2 in lightning activity and once on the back of Pikes Peak it came too close for confort.

2/29/2008 2:38:09 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

We have a spot here in northern AZ where they actually had a camera set up to record the lightning strikes and the cedar snags are really gnarly because of the strikes.

Coincidence or just a small world, I've had it happen to me too.

Les

2/29/2008 3:31:53 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I can remember two particular times where I considered it an "odd" coincidence....both occurring in my travels.

While in Alaska, enroute to a visit to the "Spirit houses", we were delayed by a VERY LARGE moose in the road in front of us and he didn't leave until he was good and ready. Because of the lengthy delay, we were not able to go on to our regularly scheduled luncheon stop and opted to stop in a little cafe in the area where we were.

As I was walking in the front door, a voice called out my name....it was a gal (a fellow travel agent) who had traveled with me shortly before that trip, and had been my room mate on that familiarization trip.

The same thing happened to me in Athens, Greece....when walking through the lobby of our hotel, a voice called out to me, and it was another gal I had shared a room with on a Travel Agent fam trip in some other country.

You should excuse the expression, I guess I "get around", but, not only THAT.....they seem to REMEMBER ME? (They were happy to see me, so I guess they liked me)

Mediaman: Where on the Kenai Peninsula did you go fishing? I used to take groups to a small fishing lodge up there and the fishing was GREAT! We grilled and ate our catch at the end of each day. I remember we had to fly in on 6 seaters....

KK

[Edited 2/29/2008 3:35:05 PM]

2/29/2008 3:32:34 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

dutchlangley
Sherman, TX

Howdy! I'm sorry it took me so long to reappear. I've been without access to a computer for about 3 1/2 weeks now. Got a job cooking at the local truck stop. Still waiting on my tax check. I'll be in touch when I can.

Dutch

[Edited 2/29/2008 3:33:12 PM]

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52