Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free phone sex hookup

I just never know why they do it I suppose they see on the web dating as a conveyor belt and there ll be one more one along in a minute. how to meet guys in boston She introduced him to me and my wife and the other children then she put on her coat and went out the door. To discover your prince or princess, you have had to kiss a handful of frogs along the way. locanto bangkok I normally have lunch with them and go via the motions, but it does not tend to lead to a second date.

rubmaps forum

Considering that neither was busy throughout the pandemic and neither wanted to travel by airplane, they flipped a coin to determine who would drive eight hours to meet the other person the subsequent morning. humboldt county dating site It could not be pleasant for absolutely everyone but it is largely worth talking about. It is not uncommon for apps to be buggy, profile/chats unavaialble or men and women to not verify the app also frequently. doublelist florence sc All of the dating web sites talked about above are worth your focus due to the solutions they offer you, their original designs and common comfort of the platforms.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/5/2008 8:08:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

ah, no wonder when I asked for a tall handsome man with 12 inches last Christmas, Santa sent me 4 midgets with 3 inches each...the prick!

3/5/2008 8:36:52 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

darlenemi51
Onaway, MI

Hi I'm back!::hi:

_________

Finally figured out how we can chat with out chatting.

Well I guess I'm butting in again, sorry I don't mean to
that's just part of my unique charm, weird and irrating.

[Edited 3/5/2008 8:43:29 PM]

3/6/2008 12:06:24 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Hi! Just checking in to make sure that there are no dummies hangin' out!!!

Looks all good!!!

I got a lot of things in the works....I'll be back!!! You have fair warning!!!

Don't worry pro still working....

3/6/2008 4:17:58 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Hey Les, yea, I guess you are right, we are "blockless".
Anyway,whats the topic for us intellectuals?
Keep at it Metal.

[Edited 3/6/2008 4:18:38 PM]

3/6/2008 5:43:12 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Blockless? Hmmmm, so THAT'S why a request thread has made it through 44 pages.....

I enjoy reading this...I may be just learning more than I am able to contribute, but sure hope you'll don't mind. At least I'm polite and sincere

Fondly,
Knittin Kitten

3/6/2008 6:33:41 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Knittin Kitten, it is always a pleasure to see you here, no need to think it is necessary to debate the logic or substance of this thread, the greatest knowledge of all is to have an audience to ponder our discussions.
It keeps us honest.

3/6/2008 7:19:30 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Little known yogurt fact

You can use it instead of refrigeration for meat when you go camping.

If you cover the meat with yogurt and put it in a zip-lock bag it will be fine for a quite awhile, and when you get ready to cook it just rinse the yogurt off and throw the meat on the BBQ, the good bacteria in the yogurt will keep any bad bacteria away.

Les

[Edited 3/6/2008 7:22:14 PM]

3/7/2008 11:59:34 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Thank you Health for that tidbit. I will try it since I go camping and backpacking in the Rockies during the summer.

3/7/2008 1:36:09 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Dear Professor...thanks ....and, it's for sure ....you folks DEFINITELY make me "ponder". But, ya also make me "LAUGH"...and, that's good, too.

KK

3/7/2008 4:57:55 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

My son, an anthropologist, just left for Manchu Picchu in the Andes of Peru.
Any thoughts on why the Incas died out? I say the Spaniards wiped out them along with their culture..........

[Edited 3/7/2008 11:08:49 PM]

3/7/2008 10:47:09 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I don't know that, but I can remember that I had one hell of a headache at that altitude. But, found out that an ibuprofin and come "coca" tea made it feel better. Yup, coca tea is just what ya think it is.

Did you know that the hotels in Cuzco have oxygen dispensers mounted on the walls just like we have drinking fountains? And, they came in handy, too.

KK

3/8/2008 4:51:45 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

tigerz
Cincinnati, OH

They were too rich.

3/8/2008 8:38:18 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO

When Pizzaro showed up the Inca Empire was in turmoil and ununited. This allowed the spanish to strike a fatal blow at the heart of the empire. They also had firearms steel edge weapons horses and small pox which decimated the indiginous population.You might want to check out "The History of the Conquest of Peru".

3/8/2008 2:39:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Fancy that... A country (or area) in turmoil and upheaval?? History certainly DOES repeat itself!
I have read numerous theories of why the Incan, and for that matter, the Mayan population and cultures do not exist any longer.

[Edited 3/8/2008 3:18:47 PM]

3/8/2008 4:58:58 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

You mean the Incas are GONE

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52