Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

Looks sensible, I am no David Beckham but, to me, a sense of humour and obtaining fun is far more important that the aesthetics but that does not seem to be so for the opposite sex. lakeland chat line However, I started to challenge that notion, if only in my personal head. I matched with this guy on Tinder and was straight away smitten. is onenightfriend a legitimate website Our very first face to face meeting was when my corporation sent me back to London and I landed in the UK specifically one hundred days just after we matched.

how to post on mega personal

Effectively, that is what the 21 Inquiries game is for! These sneaky inquiries will help reveal the stuff you cannot inform on the surface — a person s hopes, dreams, and values. craigslist redding dating Just after the application is processed, questionnaires (kind UB 436) will be mailed to you for each and every concern. With its straightforward to use interface and detail rich profiles, Match tends to make it clear why it is one of the most enduring dating apps. meet girls in ireland There is an EA dating website created years ago called reciprocity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/3/2008 12:54:02 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Health he is one of my stalkers......

LMAO I get all the losers for stalkers!

[Edited 3/3/2008 12:55:44 PM]

3/3/2008 1:15:59 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Law - I got your back - he needs to go away - he pissed off Sgt Mac and I had to let him out.

3/3/2008 6:25:05 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ret1058
Westerville, OH

For clarification...

Differentsrqguy and "Alex from Sarasota" are not the same person

3/3/2008 9:22:10 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

Les and Mary( and the rest of you intellectual types)...I'm running a bit scared right now and value your opinions. I know I've lost a lot of gray cells recently. I've been told that I will regain these cells, but I'm having a difficult time in my belief at this point. I can tell you I am not a happy camper right now. Will the grey cells come back? What can I do to help in their reproduction? All suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.....Karrie

[Edited 3/4/2008 1:50:23 PM]

3/3/2008 9:47:11 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Karrie I don't know as Les is more familiar with the area of your "problem". I have heard in the past that brain cells do NOT reproduce...

[Edited 3/3/2008 9:48:03 PM]

3/3/2008 10:04:56 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

one part of the human brain can grow new neurons. We discovered this capability in November 1998. Before then, neuroscientists believed that adult brains did not make new neurons because the neuron was too specialized a cell to divide.

This seems to be the case for most of the brain. The neocortex (planning, reasoning, and language), for example, just gets one set of neurons to last a lifetime (2001 research). Apparently, something stops these neurons from making new cells. We don't know why or how, yet.

The hippocampus (learning and processing new memories), however, makes new neurons at a steady, vigorous pace. Perhaps the hippocampus (located roughly behind your ear) needs constant renewal to keep up with new information. The hippocampus of rats and mice cranks out 1,000 to 3,000 new neurons per day — a substantial fraction of each animal's lifetime output. Younger animals make more new neurons than older ones do.

To answer your question, "in an adult, it takes about 30 days for a new-born cell to become a functioning neuron," says Fred Gage, genetics professor at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies. "What is remarkable, though, is that it happens at all."

Also, the number of new neurons that are born and survive depends on what we do. Exercise and a full, meaningful life increase cell count. Stress and anxiety decease the numbers.
i looked it up for ya.

3/3/2008 10:16:04 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Karrie, read your mail.

3/4/2008 8:10:04 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

Thank you folks. I've now got things to look up.

3/4/2008 4:58:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Just a little reminder to those who have the POWER of BLOCKING.
Unless someone makes an extremely vulgar situation,
I beleive it is FAIR for all to debate in any fashion they are comfortable with.
I notice that their seems to be some animousity between us
I hope everyone can play the same game
allowed to voice their opinion, no matter how negative
everyone is intitled to their opinion.

3/4/2008 5:05:41 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I agree Professer, but this forum is for discussions and not attacks on individuals, as this newbie is doing...

3/4/2008 5:25:04 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Professer - No one can block on Mensa or Intellectuals,
lawvixen no longer exists.

3/4/2008 6:34:17 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Law Vixen left us ...........what a great gal she was too!

3/5/2008 4:48:32 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

To stay on topic I will follow up on my previous post about North, East, South, and West. Law Vixen chose North. I heard she took a permenent position on Santa's women's reindeer team, (such a dear). Shes up there with Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and now LawVixen. Now shes the most famous reindeer of all and she doesn't need a red nose, she just sticks a rose in her mouth and the whole room lights up.

Oh well she will be missed, but someone else will come along and take her place. Hmmm wonder who?

3/5/2008 11:30:46 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

LOL@Santa's reindeer women team...she will straighten those reindeer out very quickly, even Rudolph who seems to be an alcoholic with his red nose...

[Edited 3/5/2008 11:31:37 AM]

3/5/2008 4:04:40 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Well technically speaking, Rudolf's red nose is nothing more than a strap on battery operated LED. The batteries were low last Christmas and it started blinkin! The Boing 747 that was behind Santas sled thought they were makin a left turn and when they realized that Santa wasn't turning, it was toooo late and that jet slammed into the back end of Santa's sleigh and crushed all the toys he was bringing me that year. So the Jet Ski and the Hummer were toast, the boat and all the fishin gear was spread all over Vermont. The Harley ended up in Boston Harbor.

I hope LawVixen does a better job than Rudolf did..

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52