Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

my secret hookup

Positive we re not our parents and we can perform to change our communication habits. lesbian dating sites mn Just lately I began searching at dating web sites, but buddies are saying I m not ready. I was pretty positive I d seen his wedding images, and figured this was a mid divorce, ask anyone out sort of time in his life (we actually handn t spoken in a decade). lucy robson onlyfans He was beyond embarrassed and told me it was the lowest point of his life.

skipthegames singles

But the church does have a lot to say about the matter—and believe it or not, it is not all about sin. women seeking men in marietta He made it clear that he saw me as his Claire Huxtable and he refused to let me get away. I d also just gotten out of a semi significant relationship , so I was generally beginning over. dating customs in denmark , where we surfed in Malibu, hiked coastal mountains, and began to create some actual, severe feelings for 1 another.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/9/2012 4:34:17 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from asanb:
Were you there? Did you see it? How can you or anyone else prove this? Jim says there is no reliable documentation to prove this, and that Mohamed likely did not exist.
Your friend also creates and modifies his documentation to try to prove similar statements. Where is your proof of this?

Most Islamic scholars, academia, historians and responsible institutions don't agree with you. Why is that?

And also, can you please come up with something to say other than the same old litany? It's getting boring. Do you have any original thoughts to share with us? Something new?

There is a spiritual branch of Islam called Sufi's who follow the teachings of Mohamed and spend thier days in prayer and meditation. This alone is evidence that your statement is false.

First of all, there is nothing at all from this timeframe.

And then we have the teachings of muhammed. are they real, we have no way of knowingand more than likly are no, considering the time it took to get them onto paper.

And that comment about islamic scholars is totally false.
You only hear from the apoligists, the ones in the west.

I have showed you the books to read, and you have not even attempted to do so.

You do not need to be a scholar to read these books.

I could give them to a highschool class, and have them wrte a book report on muhammed, ans every single one would be about a roving warlord, a serial killer and mass murderer, a thief.

You are so obsessed with only reading these modified versions, that have no place in history, other than tha last year when they were writtin, and then trying to make calls from the info gathered.

Lets use some common sence for a second.
Your buddy uniquecover is feeding you bullshit about Islam, and I called him on his bullshit over and over, but he will not face me with direct questions and answers.
he knows I have the original books,

Tell him to come out, and be a man, and stop hiding.
Don't you think it is a little odd that he will tell you that I am lying, knowing you will not read the books, and if anything, will read the books he tells you to read, the watered down ones,with no historacl accuracy.
But he refuses to face me head on, only talking behind my back.

Now who do you think in not telling the truth, wake up and smell the coffee.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/9/2012 6:40:01 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,455)
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jim_a49:
First of all, there is nothing at all from this timeframe.

And then we have the teachings of muhammed. are they real, we have no way of knowingand more than likly are no, considering the time it took to get them onto paper.

And that comment about islamic scholars is totally false.
You only hear from the apoligists, the ones in the west.

I have showed you the books to read, and you have not even attempted to do so.

You do not need to be a scholar to read these books.

I could give them to a highschool class, and have them wrte a book report on muhammed, ans every single one would be about a roving warlord, a serial killer and mass murderer, a thief.

You are so obsessed with only reading these modified versions, that have no place in history, other than tha last year when they were writtin, and then trying to make calls from the info gathered.

Lets use some common sence for a second.
Your buddy uniquecover is feeding you bullshit about Islam, and I called him on his bullshit over and over, but he will not face me with direct questions and answers.
he knows I have the original books,

Tell him to come out, and be a man, and stop hiding.
Don't you think it is a little odd that he will tell you that I am lying, knowing you will not read the books, and if anything, will read the books he tells you to read, the watered down ones,with no historacl accuracy.
But he refuses to face me head on, only talking behind my back.

Now who do you think in not telling the truth, wake up and smell the coffee.

Why is it that colleges, reaserch institutions, the history channel, National Geographic, the Catholic church, and most established academia dissagrees with your assesment?
Is there some mass conspiracy or cover up?
I am not saying that something has to be popularly accepted to be true, but what you put forth here is a challange to commonly accepted history and science.
As the challanger, the onus is upon you to prove you postulations, and so far I have caught you posting Modified koran and other quotes in your proof, you also quote out of context. I don't trust your sources, I think they have been doctored.

11/9/2012 9:43:21 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Total fail.

First of all it is the core of actual Islam that is what the world needs to know and is being hidden by islam, and college proffesers get fired for teaching, or even talking about actual Islam.
And to say I have been quoting modified verses is absolutly false.
If you recall our last encounter, I told you what Qur'an's I use, and that is
Nobel,
Pithcall,
Yousaf ali,
Achmed Ali,
and Shakir.

I questioned which one you were using, and the last time we spoke, I posted a singular verse from all 5 translations.
I wanted to see your translation.

Do you rememeber this.
You did not answer the question.
You did not tell which Qur'an you were using.
You did not post the verse.

You blocked me
And now you have the adacity to say I am posting modified verses.

11/9/2012 2:29:48 PM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Asanb

I can sence what is happening here, and it is that you are using one of those phoney, "made for westerners" Qur'an's.

I just mentioned the undesputed, top 5 translations and you say mine are wrong, and yours is right. That in itself is a total Fail,

How many times have I mentioned Islam hiding it's past.
Muhammed is an embarassment to modern Islam, so he is being re-invented for westerners.

There is an entire library of totally bullshit books about Islam and muhammed, writtin by some of the finest scholars Islam hasto offer.
That does not mean they are true.

There are 2 sources for Muhammed, and they are Taburi and Ishaq.

There are no others, Especially something writtin last year.

A scholar can write a book saying muhammed drove a 57 chevy, that does not make it true, but he has prmission, even orders, to lie about it when the occasion comes up.

11/10/2012 12:59:46 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
asanb
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jim_a49:
Asanb

There are 2 sources for Muhammed, and they are Taburi and Ishaq.

There are no others, Especially something writtin last year.

And your copies of these two books are the real ones, and everyone elses is false, or the don't read them. And National Geographic is using doctored books and experts who have been duped, so isn't the history channel.

"A small group of conservative foundations and wealthy donors are the lifeblood of
the Islamophobia network in America, supporting a central nervous system consisting
of a clutch of misinformation experts. Just as Newt Gingrich relied on these
experts’ talking points to grossly mischaracterize the dangers of Sharia law in our
country, the five men profiled in this chapter are responsible for orchestrating the
majority of misinformation about Islam and Muslims in America today. This small
network produces talking points and messages relied upon and repeated by every
segment of this interconnected network of money, grassroots leaders, media talking
heads, and elected officials.
There are five key think tanks led by scholars who are primarily responsible for
orchestrating the majority of anti-Islam messages polluting our national discourse
today:
• Frank Gaffney at the Center for Security Policy
• David Yerushalmi at the Society of Americans for National Existence
• Daniel Pipes at the Middle East Forum
• Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America
• Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism"

Upload the entirety of this report at:
http://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2011/08/pdf/islamophobia.pdf

11/10/2012 1:22:53 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
asanb
Sanbornton, NH
61, joined Jul. 2012

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/inside_islam_what_a_billion_muslims_really_think#

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101024/NEWS01/10240374/Anti-Muslim-crusaders-make-millions-spreading-fear?nclick_check=1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-l-esposito/islamophobia-a-threat-to_b_676765.html#es_share_ended

"Major survey challenges Western perceptions of Islam
(AFP) – Feb 27, 2008
WASHINGTON (AFP) — A huge survey of the world's Muslims released Tuesday challenges Western notions that equate Islam with radicalism and violence.

The survey, conducted by the Gallup polling agency over six years and three continents, seeks to dispel the belief held by some in the West that Islam itself is the driving force of radicalism.

It shows that the overwhelming majority of Muslims condemned the attacks against the United States on September 11, 2001 and other subsequent terrorist attacks, the authors of the study said in Washington.

"Samuel Harris said in the Washington Times (in 2004): 'It is time we admitted that we are not at war with terrorism. We are at war with Islam'," Dalia Mogahed, co-author of the book "Who Speaks for Islam" which grew out of the study, told a news conference here.

"The argument Mr Harris makes is that religion in the primary driver" of radicalism and violence, she said.

"Religion is an important part of life for the overwhelming majority of Muslims, and if it were indeed the driver for radicalisation, this would be a serious issue."

But the study, which Gallup says surveyed a sample equivalent to 90 percent of the world's Muslims, showed that widespread religiosity "does not translate into widespread support for terrorism," said Mogahed, director of the Gallup Center for Muslim Studies.

About 93 percent of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are moderates and only seven percent are politically radical, according to the poll, based on more than 50,000 interviews.

In majority Muslim countries, overwhelming majorities said religion was a very important part of their lives -- 99 percent in Indonesia, 98 percent in Egypt, 95 percent in Pakistan.

But only seven percent of the billion Muslims surveyed -- the radicals -- condoned the attacks on the United States in 2001, the poll showed."

Is Gallup a Muslim Institution?

11/10/2012 10:04:00 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Asanb

There are five key think tanks led by scholars who are primarily responsible for
orchestrating the majority of anti-Islam messages polluting our national discourse
today:
• Frank Gaffney at the Center for Security Policy
• David Yerushalmi at the Society of Americans for National Existence
• Daniel Pipes at the Middle East Forum
• Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America
• Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOLOLOL

My books were printed long befor these people ever came into being.

Lets take another look at common sence.

You have 1.4 billion muslims trying to find something that Robert Spencer said about Islam that is wrong.
THEY CANNOT DO IT, EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS VERIFIED .
Look on the internet, if he made one mistake, it will be all over, there is NONE.
NOBODY IN ISLAM OF ANY IMPORTANCE WILL DEBATE HIM ON LIVE TV.
aND HE HAS A STANDING OFFER.
WHY IS THAT, THINK FOR A SECOND.

Lets just say, we stop killing the messenger, and look at the message.
These people are trying to make the American people aware of the devil at the doorstep

11/10/2012 10:11:21 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Asanb

LOLOL
And BTW, here's Taburi

http://www.islamicbookstore.com/b3030.html

Again lets use some common sence,
Why do you think it cost's a thousand dollars, and Islam will not put it online

Bukhari is online, so is muslim, but only small parts of Taburi is online.

11/10/2012 10:40:29 AM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Asanb

Lets have another experence in common sence.

Why do you think nobody will publicly speak with Robert Spencer,
It is because he had all the books, and has read them, and can open up any one, at any time, and show you what it says.
They cannot argue with him, that is what the books say.
He has a standing offer to speak with any of them.

Why do you thing uniquecover and any knowledgable muslim will not speak with me.
I have all the books also, and can open up any one and show you what it says.

I am by no means a muslim scholar, but I have all the books.

Why do you think he refuses to answer direct questions.

I can give you the questions to ask, and I can give you a lot of them, and he will refuse to answer you also.

11/10/2012 1:08:17 PM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  
nutsinsuits
Over 2,000 Posts (2,813)
Chicago, IL
39, joined Feb. 2012

the prophet Abraham was and still the only common ground for the Muslims,Christians,JEws,so why didnt back to the original teaching of Abraham?

One thing for Christians brothers Abraham never worhsips Jesus nor any prophet did.

Same with JEws and the Muslim,no prophet ever had worship another prophet,all what they came

for is to confim the valid truth that God is One,and We all worship.

11/10/2012 1:29:15 PM Islamic Education: Origins of the faith | Page 16  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,199)
Panama City, FL
64, joined Feb. 2008

Actually, Abraham DID worship Jesus. In Genesis 18:2 Abraham worships three men, who weren't really men at all, but the Father, the Son (later, when the Son came to earth and took flesh His name became Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.

All the OT prophets were prefigures of Christ. Noah commanded the ark (prefigure of the Church) and saved a remnant of humanity from general doom. Job suffered patiently. Joseph, the OT Joseph, was sold for a few pieces of silver, unjustly convicted of a crime, and eventually triumphed. Moses brought the people out of bondage into the land of milk and honey, a prefigure of Heaven. And so forth. But Isaiah, more than any OT prophet, outlined what the Messiah/Savior would be (born of a virgin, would suffer, etc.).

"The New Testament lies hidden in the Old Testament, and the Old Testament is fulfilled in the New." (not sure who said this, but its a famous quote--it might have been St. Jerome)