Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hot hookup com

The advantage of Facebook is that you can get a lot more insight into who they are, see more photographs, obtain out the kind of circles they hang out in. men looking for men in los angeles Don t overlook to observe how your date handles the inquiries you ask. Real WeddingsFind wedding inspiration that fits your style with pictures from genuine couples. minnesota listcrawler It may well appear like on line dating is simple, but what s taking place behind the scenes—and your screen—can be confusing and can typically create bizarre final results.

hookup today

Breaking up with someone and having divorced is a thing sad that lots of individuals go via. jewish singles georgia g. I am positive most of these dating apps and internet sites don t do background checks on the men and women who sign up for them. is plenty of hoes real To share your thoughts or ask a query, take a look at the Selection Neighborhood forum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/16/2008 3:33:27 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

nope

2/16/2008 6:08:44 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dreama777
Conway, SC

I'm kinda new to the 40's group, you tell me!! (but i don't think so!)

2/16/2008 6:27:20 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

NO they are all gone.Why does every one keep asking this question.if i tell you im a descent honest man are you gona e mail me probablly not.Youll probablly gona find something in my profile you dont like and not persue me..STOP WAWAWAING sorry just venting

2/16/2008 6:28:37 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

So Easy, does that make you a decent honest Whiner?

2/16/2008 6:37:06 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dreama777
Conway, SC

DG you're bad!!

2/16/2008 6:38:07 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

Why thank you Dreama

2/16/2008 6:39:22 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dreama777
Conway, SC

You're welcome! How ya been?

2/17/2008 7:24:34 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

luvin168
Dundee, IL

I've been wondering that myself lately. I think they mainly want the skinny blondes with big boobs! lol.... before they start to get to know me, they see I'm bigger and "poof". Where have all the old fashion, "real men" gone????????

2/17/2008 7:26:51 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

luvin168
Dundee, IL

There are many women out there that appreciates a good man, but are there any men out there that appreciates a "good woman"??? and I'm not talking about the sex.

2/17/2008 8:03:48 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

happy2beme1961
Yuba City, CA

Well, I haven't found one yet, but I hear they're not extinct. Guess I'm a glass-half-full kind of woman.

2/18/2008 6:35:55 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mrmindcandy
Martinsburg, WV

Yes there are, it's just so many men out there have kind of ruined it for the ones who truly are. I guess it goes back to the way your raised. Open the car door, pull out the lady's chair, holding a door open. If you didn't see your parents doing that and them showing each other the respect and love that goes with marriage and dating, then all they go by is what they heard or seen whereever.

2/18/2008 6:59:13 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

angel_whispers
Klamath Falls, OR

I think most men are decent. They have just been mislead and hurt too much to be upfront about things. They have their walls as much as us women have our's. The game playing has taken it's toll on everyone. Then, when you think you have met that other person (male or female) that is willing to not hide behind the wall, things start out great and then they turn tail and run because they are scared about letting that wall down. It's sad really. We are all missing out on so much good and enjoyment out of life because we have let the actions of some regulate the actions of all.

It's been said, over and over on here that there is a reason that all of us are here. It may not be the same reason, but usually it stems from the fact that we are insecure about ourselves, we are 'testing' the waters (testing doesn't mean a full, complete and honest attempt), and/or we are wanting to leave a life we have where we are at to start new and fresh somewhere else.

If I am going to be completely honest, I fall under the insecure and the starting new and fresh categories.

If you don't meet someone on the site, at least you will have a better chance in the real world out there by reading all the relevant postings on the forum about the other sex. I am not talking about what size, spit swallow, which position...etc. I am talking about the ones like these with replies that have substance with them.

Best of luck to you. Me, I am going to give up. I am just going to continue to open my eyes to how the other sex feels about important matters and just live my life without that warm hand to hold. I'm tired of it being offered and then snatched away. Can only do that so often before you learn not to trust that either.

2/18/2008 7:06:36 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

tj1961
Titusville, FL

Well said! One of the best responses that I have read in a long time.

2/18/2008 7:20:52 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

angel_whispers
Klamath Falls, OR

Thanks TJ.

2/18/2008 2:24:09 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

outdoorsman1964
Muncie, IL

I like too think of myself as a decent guy, I dont like playing "the game". If you cant be honest and up-front with someone, you probably have some personal issues, I kinda just went through that with a girl. I dont blame her for it, but rather someone she has respected and looked up to her whole life. Someone that wouldnt their nose out of her personal life and has fed her full of BS for her entire life.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21