Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free gay hookup apps

She did not believe it was suitable of him to lead her out and waste her time, specifically when she is a busy lady. washington state online dating Looks smart, I am no David Beckham but, to me, a sense of humour and obtaining enjoyable is extra essential that the aesthetics but that does not seem to be so for the opposite sex. It really is a little bit all or nothing if we decide that we want to be sharing space physically, she mentioned. budapest dating site She knows this since frequently the ghosted companion will write a breakup post on Reddit begging for a second possibility.

anon hookup

You could not take into consideration all of these to be individual finance connected queries, but if you listen carefully you ll start to put together a image of their revenue story. sarasota jewish singles Now, Bumble empowers users to connect with self confidence no matter whether dating, networking, or meeting pals on the internet. Please let up to 5 days for delivery. megapersonals toronto Victoria, an on the net marketer, says she is pretty fussy but has persevered and says it s attainable to find high quality matches on line and she s now capable to determine them swiftly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/10/2008 5:25:54 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Yeah there have been a mega response to this topic!
Thanks for everyone's opinion!!
Life is great when we can have our own opinion and read others and take them or leave 'em. haha
Funny thing is hardly anyone from this thread has winked at me!
I'm the decent, honest, and loving woman! Promise! wink wink
Oh well, everyone lives so dern far away from me!

2/10/2008 5:28:38 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

[Edited 2/10/2008 5:29:26 PM]

2/10/2008 5:37:06 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

naulins
New Orleans, LA

Yes come to think of it...... I just got off the phone with her. You know there might be a GOD. Thanks GOD.

2/10/2008 9:25:36 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

It's not a dream - there are a lot of men out there who are decent and honest. There are decent and honest men and women - I know quite a few of them. There are also the other type so just be careful and take things slow.

Several pages ago someone posted that they put in all the time getting to know someone and then the sex, when they finally got to it, was bad. I did not think there was such a thing as "bad sex" but if the relationship progressed that far where feelings are involved perhaps some communication could have made the sex better? Unless his thrill is received by how fast he gets her in the sack - if that is his thing a ltr is not for him.

I had one guy who said he was looking for a ltr and he was really into me in multiple phone calls but before our first meeting he began telling me what we were going to do the first time we met -- he thought we were going to be having a romp in the hay so instead we did not meet at all. But most have been very agreeable when I tell them I am not making love until I decide I want a ltr with them and they tell me they want the same. If a man is truly seeking a ltr he will want to know you. I had one fly here from several states away recently, stayed from Thursday - Sunday at a nearby hotel, we had a great time and he never tried to go past a couple of goodbye kisses. Great guy, honest guy but he lives in Ohio - not much point in continuing unless he moves but I am far from ready for him to move to be with me so we parted friends.

I don't know what other women do before they meet but I try to be upfront about what I am looking for and that I am not jumping into the sack with a guy I barely know - I want the chemistry to be there but am not going to take a lover just for the sake of having one - my next (hopefully last) lover will be someone I really care about and know well enough to feel I want to explore (in depth) whether he and I should be a permanent couple. Until I know enough about him to discontinue looking and focus on him alone I am not to the point where I know him well enough to have that intimacy with him.

2/10/2008 9:53:54 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

rs32858
Lincoln, NE

I'm decent, polite, and honest. I'm just not in the package a women would want. "short" (most women) As far a sex, it's like cards, if you got a good hand you don't necessarily need a partner. I have made it my mission in life, that if I need to please a woman, I can do it with excellent foreplay and not worry about getting my rocks off. I would rather rock her world and I have. It's exhausting, but someone has to do it. Maybe I was a lesbian in my past life. "wink, wink"!!!!!!!

2/10/2008 10:12:15 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

bigtom67
Conover, NC

I can only speak for myself. At the age of 40 and after living life with what I always thought was my one true love. I must insist that decency and honesty are the things I am most proud of. These 2 things are the rock that creates true love and when one partner chooses to abuse them, it most certanly leads to mistrust and a break between partners. Yes decency and honesty are there, we just have to test them before we commit. I know that I aim to establish them before I commit to anything else.

2/11/2008 4:03:37 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

qween_bee66
Versailles, MO

If there isn't any decent and honest men than what are we doing on here ladys. I am sure there are alot of them out there in the world that are still avalible and..................if I keep telling myself that long enough I will beleive it too...........ha-ha.........just kidding, I just met one and he's awsome.....Thank you God...............//////////////

2/14/2008 9:41:55 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Hoping all you great people looking for love found it today!
Happy Valentines Day!!

2/14/2008 9:58:46 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

reggiefoxxe
Phoenix, AZ

right here.

it is true that many "can't tell one when they see one"

2/14/2008 10:07:43 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

soccermom68
Black Hawk, SD

I'm beginning to wonder if there are any left...It seems they are all taken or are gay

[Edited 2/15/2008 12:29:23 AM]

2/15/2008 5:27:26 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dgh
Moose Jaw, SK

There is but not many as I am finding out and that makes it really hard for us that are

2/16/2008 10:20:10 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

babygirl1230
Newport, TN

Yeah, in the soap operas

2/16/2008 12:17:07 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Yes there is mindy. That would be me. Unfortunatly somebody just claimed me I hope

2/16/2008 12:21:33 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ironghostrider
Casselberry, FL

Got one here but a lot bf bs women here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/16/2008 1:28:27 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

4u2envy
Winnipeg, MB

let me reframe that question. well kind of and answer that. there are a lot of decent and honest men out there. you know the kind that tell you everything up front. you can check it out. the kind that will totaly be with only you. the man has a deep sense of compassion and respects you and others.
The man that is always there to help even if it means cleaning your fridge. the man that wants to plan dates ahead of time. because he cant wait to see you and feels you are special.
So how come when you find such a wonderful man you cant stand to hold hands with him and that elusive chemistry factor has once again eluded you.
the bioligical drive to have sex will always be high on a man's list even if he is honest and decent. but really i believe that is how they fall in love

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21