Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

quick hookups near me

The distance suggests you will have to be more intentional with your time, positive, but that could be a superior issue! Feel of entertaining halfway points to meet, or have staycations at each other s residences. dating in largo fl Facebook Dating, an opt in function of the key Facebook app, will start to tap into the content customers are currently developing across each Facebook and Instagram to enhance its service. While the app is available globally, the firm says its focus is mainly on the French industry as it launches much more widely. omegle questions to ask I told him he could leave he decided not to, but in January our partnership ended.

is there an app like tinder for hookups

Web pages like OkCupid that only let you speak to members if you ve both liked or swiped correct on each other also do away with unwanted messages. dallas ga classifieds For the month of February, we asked readers to inform us their like stories. Then she meets Ren, who can see past her scars. onlyfans arkansas And laughing with a person?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/8/2008 1:04:03 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

I am obnoxiously decent and honest.

Wanna know just how honest I am? Just ask me and I will tell you no lie, my response will be as decently put as possible, honest. I do however wear my honesty on my decently kept sleeve, because it is after all the best policy. In my honest opinion I am also a decent judge of character, but to be honest with you my radar as of late has only been working half way decent.

This has been a really decent post, honest.

[Edited 2/8/2008 1:05:00 PM]

2/8/2008 1:33:46 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

lainey285
Belington, WV

Yes I believe there are some out there. I know of at least 5 who are my friends and email me all the time.

2/8/2008 1:38:21 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........dam, not one, but FEW GOOD MEN..you go girl!

2/8/2008 8:40:08 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

casey1956
Bay City, MI

depends on who you ask but I claim to be one.

2/8/2008 10:36:44 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

There are some very decent men and honest men out there. Finding them is a challange. I know there are many of you here. It's having to weed out the ones that aren't or that have ulterior motives or whatever that make it so tough on you guys that are good decent honest men. JMO

2/8/2008 10:44:09 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dawnie05
Brunswick, MD

I think there are some out there, Few and far between but out there. Hang in there you will find one
Dawn

2/9/2008 12:27:06 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

curious46
Euless, TX

I actually believe there is somewhere. It is just a matter of "him finding me".

2/9/2008 2:18:49 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

backdoorman4u
Vancouver, BC

well for one thing,..its the internet, and most people on it are here for their own reasons, be it they cant reach the person or people they want in real life, maybe 'cause they are inept in saying what they really want,especially in person, but mostly 'cause they are not presentable in the sexuality that they want to portray they are......christ!!!!....i'm a great looking man and i'm fed up of the one night stands i meet from the bars, because they are too young for me, their head space, sexuality,and so on....its all great, don't get me wrong, but to meet the mature women i really want are just not there....they just dont go out to these places....rarely.....and also they are happy in their relationships, or willing to wait for their friend to hook them up.so we "Decent Men" , i know 'couse i am one, are stuck just like you,sucking on grapefruit instead of oranges,or what ever tickles your fanny,(ha ha )and hope to find someone on this world wide web of obscurity, and deceit....and hope for the best. weed them out, what else do you have, but maybe go out....meet them, by yourself if you have to.....do what real people do....grab life and go for it,...buy the ticket, and go for the ride....as a great man has said before....

2/9/2008 10:25:03 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ohiowildkat672
Rittman, OH

I have find on this and other dating sites. Men will put anything on there profile just to get laid. I hate it. I am almost 41 been divorced for 11 yrs, (by chioce)but also because you just can't find a guy that wants more then sex. Lets hear it girls WE WANT MORE!!!!!

2/9/2008 12:30:04 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

brucefer
Bennett, CO

Yes there is. We are just tired of being taken advantage of. It seems like most the women just want the guys money. So we get scared also.

2/10/2008 11:08:44 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dirtrider7
Brantford, ON

Hey, Ohiowildkat! Please don't rate all men by the lowest common denominator. Not every guy is interested in going through one relatonship after another. I believe most guys are looking for the right woman, not just the most convenient woman for tonight.

There is an emotional toll on both sides when it doesn't go right in a relationship.

(BTW of course there are decent and honest men, we typically hide out in small Canadian towns!)

2/10/2008 12:56:19 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

raydad2003
Fordsville, KY

Yes mam there are two maybe three of us I live in Kentucky'

2/10/2008 4:17:20 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dirtrider7
Brantford, ON

Okay. Canada, Kentucky, I'll admit we're everywhere. If it weren't for the secret handshake, we couldn't tell each other from the riffraff!

2/10/2008 4:21:02 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

oh wait
you said
decent

and

honest?

nevermind

2/10/2008 4:36:15 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Mindy there is 207 replies to you post..Pick one and lets go.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21