Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

To start off, if you re using a dating app, do not inform them. speed dating in naples florida I was able to think about a true, complete particular person, that I could fall in really like with. For some of itself, in orlando florida seeking for younger. what is latinmail com I know a lot of guys say stuff like that, so I wrote to him and informed him that some men and women get in touch with it the Harvard comma, and is not it a bit un American to refer to it otherwise.

is hookup finder real

five billion. chat line augusta ga She decided to meet up with this particular person for a date on a Rogers Park beach. Good to know that I m not alone as I have seasoned so several negative dates. omegle dark mode If you are pairing up with a person you already know, there s nevertheless tremendous worth in operating by way of the queries ahead of taking the leap.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/24/2008 2:23:07 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

tallnfrosty
Radcliff, KY

Decent honest men , i say yes there are a few out here an i am one of them .

1/24/2008 6:35:59 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

kgearly1021 That sure is alot of thinking on their part.

I just dunno...hmmm...

1/25/2008 9:27:10 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

qween_bee66
Versailles, MO

I have chatted w/a few on here. I am honest too and tell exactly who I am and usually scare men off. It will be ok though, because I'm having fun!

1/25/2008 1:12:48 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

barrydalmi
Baltimore, MD

I believe there are. I think each individual you encounter will be different. Of course that all depends on perspective and what each person had in mind (message sent/message received isn't always the same). While I think I am decent, former Officer and Gentlemen and all that, some of the women in my life with whom things didn't work out so well might feel differently. Take your time, step back from it a moment and really listen to what the guy is saying, not in his profile but when you actually talk one on one.

I've noticed the shirtless muscle hunks (been there done that), now that I am older and softer I wonder if I believed back then that I was sending the right message. So if you have started something up with one of those fellows (nothing wrong with that), and it turned out to be a booty call... you do in life tend to get what you ask for.

1/25/2008 1:59:30 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

we're here. u just gotta help us get this rock off of us!

1/25/2008 3:53:49 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

workinglaman
Golden Meadow, LA

We're here but we're trying to fgure how to play the game,and we keep getting a different set of rules.And the ones that think we're only after sex, we think you're only after money. Oh and sex on the first meeting, it lasted 27 years.

1/25/2008 5:23:52 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

eddiethewhite
Denver, CO

Ok, drummerboy, there was a way to interpret what you said that made me ROTFLASTC

1/26/2008 8:31:59 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

fcr66
Raleigh, NC

Is there any women who will go 4 a good guy instead of the bad boy that almost always gets the girl?

1/26/2008 9:02:56 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

celtcross
Hagerstown, MD

I'm sure there are. But, I have not actually seen one.Although there have been many reported sightings there is no actual proof that they ever existed at all.Good luck with your search.

1/26/2008 10:47:55 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

admyredkim
Wake Forest, NC

I can sum it all up in one word....NOPE!

1/26/2008 5:40:43 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

pudding78
Little Rock, AR

OF COURSE.IT,S THE SAME AS GOOD WOMEN.WE JUST WANT MORE THAN A GOOD MAN HAS.I WANT A GREAT MAN.THEY ALL ARE GOOD.DECENT OH YEAH THEY ARE EVRY WHERE .BUT WE GOOTTA GET OUR SELF WOTH IN TACK TO AND BE A TEAM

1/26/2008 7:46:29 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

ohgodtheresheis
Colorado Springs, CO

I have dated alot on the intenet. I have ran across some great guys. None for life partners yet. But made them great friends. Romance was allways in the air. I do feel its what you put off when you talk to them. Is it not true you can tell in the first five min of a converstation what he is after. I also believe you put it out no guy is crazy enough to not go for it.

1/26/2008 8:29:28 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

lostnwoods47
Longville, MN

HMM have herd of MN nice (funny)
seems were in seek of the same things

1/26/2008 9:17:34 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

icedsnow
Broken Arrow, OK

well i can tell you that if there are any....they certainly aren't in Oklahoma.....

1/26/2008 9:26:00 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

gram2020
Coffeyville, KS

None around Kansas either. Must all be in hibernation.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22