Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

Ella is falling apart trying to reside a great high school life. singles in orlando free Dating apps have offered us unprecedented access to every nut job, borderline sociopath, and bunny boiler in Chicago, and possessing a nightmarish experience has become some sort of twisted rite of passage. Numerous senior dating websites provide one month totally free trials. badpenelope onlyfans Much better yet, do not inform them you re going on a date at all.

does tinder really work for hookups

It attributes Tinder like swiping and detailed profiles along with valuable questionnaires and reliable date planners. meet women in tucson You like tinder fantastic news dwells in hundreds, bumble, give us about them functioning. After he left, I remembered I had to close my tab. delete my locanto account So I started medication once more and tried to be as constant as I can when it came to the sessions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2008 4:28:43 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

flwrgrl123
Saginaw, MI

I so would like to find one of those, just broke up with one that showed me what a bad judge of character I am. He turned out to be the farthest thing from decent I have ever known. I am glad to see I am not alone in this

2/6/2008 8:01:53 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

HEY

I'm as honest
as
I can get!!

just ask me
i'll tell ya!

geese

so many questions....

2/7/2008 6:22:21 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

lilbittypretty1
Grifton, NC

I wonder all the time...they don't make em like papa anymore...or do they? and IF they do, where are THEY?...and yes, I am a decent wonderful, maybe sentimental and softhearted to a fault. Honest...I think I am TOO honest sometimes, not brutally, but tells everything in my heart. I'm finding it is used AGAINST me. Not cool.

2/7/2008 7:16:34 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

here I is buckwheat!

2/7/2008 8:57:40 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

tj1961
Titusville, FL

I wish I could say that of myself. But, as one who is prone to an occasional "backfiring" problem(I know, AVOID legumes and some dairy products), being known to prematurely jump to conclusions without a more thorough investigation of the subject, repeat gossip once in a while, fib to avoid a confrontation, procrastinate too long on personal projects, and sometimes fail to express my thoughts "outloud"; I would automatically disqualify myself. But, to answer your question, Yes!, there are these very men in existance today. It is just that you may have to scrape off some of the tarnish to get to them. Good luck in your search!

2/7/2008 4:08:29 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

some of us need to b cleaned more than others! lol

there's plenty of good guys at this site. unfortunatley, you'll have travel through some mind fields of idiots. but there out there. best to carry a very long stick...and mace....and a glock while your at it. good luck.

2/7/2008 4:23:59 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

seashellll
Foley, AL

that was a good one Drummr.

2/7/2008 9:47:17 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

rd45
St Catharines, ON

I think mystic hit it on the head, It just happened to me my wife ended our 22 year marriage by meeting a local on the net took it to far, and I just found out two weeks ago they have been planning thier big move together for over 6 months. Started in chat roomss, then messenger then in real life, destroying two families in the process( his and ours). Its really hard to know when to trust anymore. But Good Luck

2/7/2008 9:54:00 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

There are decent and honest men out there if you take the time and make the effort to look. JMO.

2/7/2008 10:59:06 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

sunnyboy59
Queensland
Australia

Yeah... We're Around.......

2/7/2008 11:59:11 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

Sunny, yes there are still some of you out there. But you live oceans away and I can't swim that far.

2/8/2008 9:49:56 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

hazelid
Okoboji, IA

Yes there are! And there are some decent women out there too.......it is just that they may be few and far between....I read once about internet dating..."the odds are good, but the goods are odd"........ The internet has given fate a larger audience for the good and for the bad....My thoughts ...keep trying and be careful.....be friendly and aloof BUT not TOO aloof as that can be the greatest loss

2/8/2008 12:14:20 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

decent and honest men are an endangered species. And sad to say, the reason for the species being endangered, are women of today..............you choose the bad boys, and push away the decent guys, because you like the excitement, only to come to know YOU"VE BEEN HAD, then when you come back to the good guys, they seem to have their attention on the bad girls, only to find they've been had too, and that me dear friends, is the evolution of romance in the year 2008.
Truth hurts doesn't it..........................

2/8/2008 12:24:12 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

countrysweet07
Clifton, CO

IF YOU FIND SOME SEND ONE MY WAY...

2/8/2008 12:39:26 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Fedex package arrives Monday.......tacking number 555222233334444.....handle with care...............fragile merchandise enclosed.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21