Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

four months ago my connection ended, looking back its not a negative thing. craigslist mobile al dating Taking that believed experiment seriously for numerous people today truly will entail a high degree of demandingness without having a lot area for compromise. There are signs, despite their reticence to speak about it, that dating apps are beginning to take calls like Leech s extra seriously. reddit denver personals Whilst other people are much more open or common in their search — they will know what they are searching for when absolutely free finds them.

hookup now app

Try OK Cupid, I get lots of chat mates there. boise singles The reality is that dating following divorce is diverse for everyone. I started a conversation with the folks next to us who had lots of questions about what we were undertaking. find sex on craigslist Dating businesses are becoming pushed to superior guard customers, but some appear reluctant to do more— or even to talk about no matter if there s a difficulty.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/15/2008 8:29:44 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

jimijr
Riverside, NJ

yes there is and iam one of them and gues what its got me nowere and to tell the true i dont understand WHY

1/20/2008 4:32:30 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

onebaldlover
Adel, IA

I think its too easy to play games on line. Is there still such a thing as integrity nowadays? If there is. its few are far between. Yes, it seems as if the majority of the players are men but women do their fair share too. Either way its sad because it creates in all of us skepticism and we refuse to trust. I learned a long time ago that trust is not something that you earn it is something that is given. In the end, the deceitful ones will be found out and they will lose that which they sought to gain and those that do right, will be rewarded. Yet bear in mind that common sense, common courtesy and common decency are not things of commonality in the days in which we live.

Mark

1/20/2008 5:17:38 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

rebellady63
Layton, UT

Just as many games are played in real life. You need to take the same amount of time, read what is being said, and then if you meet, judge the actions of the other person.
The only benefit of online compared to real life...is that it is so much easier to hit the delete key. LOL

1/20/2008 7:10:53 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

redhead777
Mississauga, ON

Hi everyone just joined...from my experiences men like to play and play...but there has to be some serious honest men??????

1/20/2008 7:16:30 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

redhead777
Mississauga, ON

you are articulate why are you not in my city ...as a teacher we teach the students to be kind and honest and if you can not say something or do something nice ...then what kind of person are you?

1/20/2008 7:27:02 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

redhead777
Mississauga, ON

ouch!!!!!you are going to give the canadians a bad rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/21/2008 8:15:12 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

dutchlangley
Howe, TX

I soooo honest that you wouldn't want to ask me if your pants make your butt look big because I'll tell you the truth.

1/21/2008 10:01:33 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

donniwho
Walters, OK

I have found plenty of decent and honest men out there; some are my best friends. They just weren't the man for me. I have a few I'd be happy to introduce you to. Decent and honest men can stay friends with you and your family long after the dating has stopped. I tend to pass them over for other type guys - go figure...but the honest and decent ones are the ones I call for any car problem, teenager help, or just a friend to hang out with. They too are looking for good decent honest women..so let me know...I can give you phone numbers...

1/21/2008 11:26:02 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Hey donniwho
If any of your friends that are honest and decent
want to live in AR .. I'll take some phone numbers pleaze lol

1/21/2008 12:16:08 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

i gotta agree with 1.

1/21/2008 12:53:09 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

donniwho
Walters, OK

Most of them aren't looking to relocate or even long distance relationships...but if you want to move closer here; I can give you enough good boy numbers to keep you busy till you find the one that is right for you....that's always the problem...they are best friends and just never the one for me....Everyone says I am too dang picky...but...i still believe in soul mates and love at first site....sappy on some days and emotionally dead on others....lol takes awhilewant to commit after a bad relationship so I hold off...

1/21/2008 1:32:58 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

Well shoot..haha
I wouldn't want to move to OK
I just moved in AR and plan on living
here for a long time!!

1/22/2008 7:15:43 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

tomorrows
Irving, TX

Yes and they are all married and their wives are keeping them that way

BUT SERIOUSLY

I am sure there are and alot are on this site. They give us answers we want to heard and dont want to hear. They seem to be more honest on this site, then they may have been in person.

Thank you gentlemen for letting your hearts match your words.

Oh, about the sex thing, I dont know about you but I am going down the ladder not up it. At this age I know what I want and going to be up front and tell him that. He will either accept it or move on.

Since I am looking for a committed relationship and not marriage, we will come to understand up front so we can enjoy each other now.

If its love onsight then marriage is a possiblity, but I will stick with the idea that most of us are long term relationship, with a companion that cares for us deeply.

1/22/2008 7:20:35 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Sure there are plenty of decent honest men out there, but we ladies have them given them a BIG assignment here on DateHookUp. There are out there trying to decide, if they want us to spit or swallow, wear thong, bikinis, boy shorts, or granny panties. They are wonder if we want to be on the top or on the bottom, or if they want a skinny, or thick women. They are pondering if they should stick to their own race or is it okay to just date any one they want too. They are also wondering when to ask for a phone number, and how far they should travel to meet us. Where do we want to go on our first date, do we want to go to the Tiki bar, the Castle, the Coffee shop, or whatever new places has popped up. Should they send a bounty of flowers or just show up with chocolate? If they should just kiss us or do we want to have sex. They need to know how to act around our kids and our parents, and they are trying to figure out if we still have husbands or not. All the while the are pondering these issues, they are trying to figure out who will win the superbowl and the presidential race.
So we know they are out there, just be patient with them--They are only men--God Love Them.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22