Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Ahead of we get started, our blanket recommendation for absolutely everyone is to locate the apps with a larger user base in your location. catholic singles dallas com Match has been about considering that 1995 and presents a virtual dating mentor program to help participants in matchmaking and dating concepts. This is a popular dilemma with a lot of buddies I ve talked to. zoey d antonio Definitely not particularly if the message feels copy/pasted, the person clearly didn t study your profile, or utilizes poor grammar and etiquette.

mega personal lines

But what takes place when you and your date commence to go beyond the dating phase, and truly enter a full blown connection? Are there specific concerns you nevertheless want to ask? Well, by now you should really no each and every other pretty properly, but there are still improvements to be created. dating sites ridgecrest ca Reside chats & messaging permit individuals to engage with whoever they wish to. No freemeet is a totally totally free, you can use all functions of the web site without the need of any limitation. listcrawler nyc Certainly these so called apps/ forums do not welcome ppl working with their platforms to mass blast insta/web page/referral hyperlinks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/26/2008 9:28:30 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

nascarlover3
Lafayette, IN

I've never found it either..... But when I wish for it all the time......... Pretty confusing if you ask me?????

1/26/2008 9:39:31 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

jimijr
Riverside, NJ

yes iam all them things AND GUES WHAT IT DOESNT GET ME ANYWEAR but that not going 2 change who i em. i may be single but iam a gentelmen always

1/26/2008 9:45:16 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

nrsemate
Clarksburg, WV

communication,,communication,,communication,..We all get online or on cell phones & talk ,talk, talk.....

For what ever reasons in long term relationships we often take for granted and forget to communicate

AM I WRONG???

1/26/2008 9:47:18 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

nrsemate
Clarksburg, WV

I'm sure there are alot of decent men &n women looking for long term but why do we not find it?

1/27/2008 9:41:46 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

tbearlover
Mission Hills, CA

Hi everyone,
There are good decent men and women out there.
But can a person recognize one?
We all tend to become jaded after failure in relationships are the norm. It is a very hard thing to do, to be objective of oneself and easy to be cridical of others.
Dale

1/27/2008 10:30:17 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

There are plenty of decent and honest men and women out there, the problem is that darn visual thing. In my personal opinion the problem is that most of us who are decent and honest are always the "good" friend that everyone wishes the handsome/beautiful, jerk/b*tch, boyfriend/girlfriend was more like. Not to say that members of the beautiful club can't be decent or honest, but as a norm they are not because everything has been so easy for them and handed to them because of those great looks. Unfortunately most of us with the great personality and good morals are a little less than perfect IE: extra weight, bad skin, less hair, too short, too tall, bad teeth or any other multitude of perceived short comings.

How many times have we all heard a close friend tell us they can't believe someone hasn't snatched a great person like us up? The thing is that the close friend has taken the time to get to know us and love us for who we really are, and in there lies the problem because most people interested in a romantic relationship wont go past the initial look and take the kind of time needed to know just how priceless we truly are. If we are honest with ourselves we are all guilty of this, we should all try to give someone else a chance to show us their inner glow. Who knows, we might actually get to spend the remainder of our life with someone in the land of rainbows and puppy dog tails instead of eating alone watching some CSI show.

Good Luck to all........

1/27/2008 10:50:36 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

Ok ok I am a 400 pound man living in a van by the river - so sue me!

1/29/2008 11:53:23 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

earthqu8k
Dallas, TX

Mindy, I can't say your looking at it wrong. But here's another way of seeing it:

When ever a person takes on an endeavor of any type, a fair amount of motivation is required for one to start and continue or complete the task in question. The effort necessary to maintain a committed and exclusive relationship is tremendous. Honestly, few males or females will readily "jump right in" with out some indication of a solid future.
A casual relationship, on the other hand, is understood to be less demanding, less committed and less taxing on emotions and resources (time, money or energy). Both sexes view this as a stepping stone to the full blown "R word." Once you are in a casual relationship and hoping it evolves into a committed one, there is still a matter of "proper motivation."
Motivation comes in many forms, but sex is the one that isn't as much fun alone. The desire for sex is "God given" and completely natural. A desire for sex doesn't make you a bad person. Although there are many perversions in our current society sexual and non-sexual, a desire for sex is not an absolutely indecent thing.

2/5/2008 7:33:39 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mindy65
Greenbrier, AR

So, where is my prince charming??

2/5/2008 7:51:14 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

nah12
Huntsville, AL

i just love reading about Cinderella and Prince Charming...... i just know it's gonna happen.....where’s my white horse……

so sorry, so sorry ole and jaded tip-toes out, back to the dungeon

[Edited 2/5/2008 7:52:32 PM]

2/5/2008 9:18:28 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

iknowaguy
Oakville, ON

He's right over.............................................................................................

...Here...

I Know A Guy... that isn't a prince but nor is he a frog, nope not a dog... but he can sleep like a log...
... but he is Charming...

Signed,
Whatta Guy...

2/5/2008 9:32:23 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

threaldeal
Apple Valley, CA

Men are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken and the rest are too small or handicapped

2/6/2008 1:58:18 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

yep

2/6/2008 3:08:58 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

well the opportunities are vast here in cyberspace. women and men in large numbers are all after someones attention, and thus folks get an ego. that is to me what happens, because everyone finds that one person who is more charming, and begins to lose tract of the others, and please don't tell me you don't talk to more thanone person, because everybody does, but this one, who is a conman/woman, speaks about all the things you want to hear and then, WHAM! like a bat out of hell, you come to realize that this person just wnats to jump on your bones for a quick ride, and if you don't give it, the parties over. so back to the drawing board you go...........maybe it is time you take some time to get to know someone. my advice is to be in control of you. A gentleman will respect you, not push you to meet, and be patient, maybe this may work for you................best of luck.......

there are ways to finding that prince or princess, queen or king, you just have to be in control of yourself, and not be so easily able to fall for someone so fast. I think there are many peolple here in cyberspace that fall for the first person that shows interest. WEll wait a minute! you don't even know this person, do you? but you jump in head first, and in no time find they only want to get laid, so you come back here complaining about not finding your prince/princess.
TAKE YOU TIME..............life is NOT short..........forget what you've heard.....................you do what is best for you.................don't wear your heart on your sleeve.....................................don't lead with your emotions.......lead with your head and think before you act. JMO

[Edited 2/6/2008 4:34:14 AM]

2/6/2008 4:01:00 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

bayougirl6969
Marrero, LA

I am still looking for that person,lol

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22