Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

Right after a when, you re going to require to ask a handful of meaningful queries instead of just inquiring about regardless of whether they worth sex much more than pizza. meet latina women Does your date enjoy speaking about loved ones — parents, siblings, grandparents, and so on. He was the well known guy from a wealthy loved ones, and she was the sweet, studious girl who came from nothing. coffee meets bagel instructions But in the starting, it felt like I was meeting a celebrity.

mega personal websites

As far as initial date inquiries go, this is Quite direct. online dating san jose Millions of couples have been connected by Eharmony—in reality, 400+ users marry someone they meet on the web site every single day. Preserve in thoughts that you can use many approaches at the exact same time as long as your users are engaging with each other and that your app is fully functional. real gay hookup stories And if you re truly feeling brave, a video chat feature on the app enables customers to have face to face time with other Peloton users through reside classes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2008 4:05:40 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

I've never heard of anyone being called an intelligent-ass, however there are a lot of smart-asses around.

4/5/2008 6:24:34 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I am a true smartass...............a dying breed!

4/6/2008 8:05:15 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ozarkhiker
Festus, MO

Don't say that I eat just called that by a psychologist last summer. You make it sound like my days are numbered.

4/7/2008 5:37:36 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Is the Bose-Einstein Condensate
really
ANTI-MATTER????

4/7/2008 6:07:32 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Ask yourself this question: Does it really anti-matter?

4/8/2008 6:33:05 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ozarkhiker
Festus, MO

Prof you have been watching too much Star Trek.
1. How are you going to get them in a bowl.
2. How are you going to get them that cold.
3. Why did Bose have to put Einstein's name on it to be taken seriously.
4. We haven't even accounted for 4/5 of the matter in the universe yey.

4/11/2008 4:28:37 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Actually Einstein put Bose name on it.Bose was from India and no one took him seriously.But,when Einstein received Boses paper, he reveiewed it and to his profound excitement, it made sense.Do some research on it before ridiculing it.This is Mensa and Intellectuals thread, not comedy central.I dont mean to seem harsh,but,I hope you guys get my drift.Imagine an ice cube being cooled to the extent it melts.Seem to me this is kind of turning the world of thermo-dynamics upside down.And by the way, the program that also talked about it was NOVA.It boils down to the quest for absolute zero.Once these frontiers can be crossed, it will give a greater understranding on physics and properties.One of the great results in this research that if you pass a laser light through some BEC it will actually have the ability to slow light down in a measured matter.Something the computer geeks said was impossible and by conquering the control of the speed of light, the data transmission capabilites are endless.JMOAnd as to how they get things that cold,well, it started with liquidfying certain gases.I not sure of the order but it goes somethin like this,they start with ice to freeze one coolant, then they take that coolant to freeze another which requires a lower temp to freeze, then they take that gases in its liquid state and repaet the process on another and so forth until they get the coldest compound know to man, far colder then anything in the Universe or Nature.They actually had to take a cloud of atoms, hit them with lasers to coll them off and collect the smallest amount.It is quite profound.The atoms of the BEC actually passed through the glass beaker they were trying to hold it in.Its way beyound my pea brain,but,the more you read about it, the more fantastic it is,yes, I would call it anti-matter.But, thats just me.

[Edited 4/11/2008 4:35:34 PM]

4/12/2008 12:22:24 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ozarkhiker
Festus, MO

I'm glad you put me back "in my place". sometimes I forget that I'm just a stupid hillbilly with a 160+ IQ. I'll go back to my coloring books and if I want a Intelligent conversation I'll talk to myself.

4/12/2008 12:32:32 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Actually, the proper grammar is AN intelligent conversation, not a intelligent conversation. Better recheck your IQ before your go bragging about it.....2nd grade grammar!

4/15/2008 6:18:09 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Come on people...there are more subjects to discuss!

4/15/2008 11:07:48 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"And as to how they get things that cold,well, it started with liquidfying certain gases.I not sure of the order but it goes somethin like this,they start with ice to freeze one coolant, then they take that coolant to freeze another which requires a lower temp to freeze, then they take that gases in its liquid state and repaet the process on another and so forth until they get the coldest compound know to man, far colder then anything in the Universe or Nature."

There is another way, which is a bit more expensive and dangerous, but takes much less time.

You take a good-looking blonde, and you keep telling her inane jokes. The temperature drops. You then go on to saying how much she should like you. Air freezes. You then stand up to get her a vodka martini, but you break wind as you rise. Absolute zero. You notice a pesky fly on her blouse... breakthrough. You're slapped into another universe.

4/16/2008 2:37:55 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

is the angle of the dangle equivelent to the motion of the meat?

4/16/2008 3:01:34 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

dannachanna
Des Moines, IA

the angle IS the effectuated result of the motion

4/16/2008 3:16:04 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

check this new site out.you try to answer a word question and if you get it right it adds up grains of rice to feed the world.its preety cool. you have to choose from four words what the meaning of the key word. i got a 40 the first time i played and earned ten thousand grains of rice to feed the world.

http://www.freerice.com/index.php

4/16/2008 6:09:04 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"i got a 40 the first time i played and earned ten thousand grains of rice to feed the world"

Virtual rice. Cyberrice. "In other news today, Mr. Wyoming cyberized some rice today."

[Edited 4/16/2008 6:09:25 PM]

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52