Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup dating sites for free

Letters must be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content material that has appeared on Cincinnati CityBeat, and will have to include things like the writer s full name, address, and telephone number for verification purposes. nh hookup site I ve had 1 one particular year relationship from employing RSVP. Plus, when you find somebody you happen to be interested in, you have the solution of going on a video date in app. adultsearch gaithersburg Usage Rank is based on a Similarweb algorithm that variables in Current Installs and Active Users in the selected nation, category, and leader boards for the final 28 days.

megapersonal eu

But basically, your assumptions can lead you to miss out on matches that are worthwhile. mesquite singles Use each and every message as an chance to highlight your optimistic qualities and traits the complete point of an on the net dating conversation is to construct attraction. Like you, they are tired of dating games. sniffies houston tx Chris was just a collection of grey text boxes on a white screen, a guy who was distinct about punctuation, till we had a drink and I found the contours of his quick smile and the timbre of his voice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/14/2008 4:11:53 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO

No. There is still a neuron or two floating around in mi cabasa. Just looking for the jumper cables so I can connect them!

3/15/2008 6:17:00 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I got ENERGIZER bunny battery backup.
just to keep going and going and going...................

3/16/2008 8:24:39 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Hey, I was going to use that line......

Oh, well...

Anyone know about probiotics and "white powder gold"???

There are health products.

Any experiences or thoughts....?????

3/17/2008 1:39:48 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ozarkhiker
Festus, MO

Lawda: Good old Einstien, his wife did the work and he got all the credit. Story of my life

3/17/2008 5:54:35 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Metal,
I am booked solid these last few days,
but,
when I get back,
we will all talk this PROJECT out.
Of course in theory only,dont wana have anyone running to the patent office.

3/17/2008 5:57:28 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

Quantum physics fascinates me - I am trying to spend time whenever possible understanding it. Thought the group might find these writings interesting:

"When forced to summarize the general theory of relativity in one sentence: Time and space and gravitation have no separate existence from matter. ... Physical objects are not in space, but these objects are spatially extended. In this way the concept 'empty space' loses its meaning. ... The particle can only appear as a limited region in space in which the field strength or the energy density are particularly high. ...
The free, unhampered exchange of ideas and scientific conclusions is necessary for the sound development of science, as it is in all spheres of cultural life. ... We must not conceal from ourselves that no improvement in the present depressing situation is possible without a severe struggle; for the handful of those who are really determined to do something is minute in comparison with the mass of the lukewarm and the misguided. ...
Humanity is going to need a substantially new way of thinking if it is to survive!" (Albert Einstein)

Our world is in great trouble due to human behaviour founded on myths and customs that are causing the destruction of Nature and climate change. We can now deduce the most simple science theory of reality - the wave structure of matter in space. By understanding how we and everything around us are interconnected in Space we can then deduce solutions to the fundamental problems of human knowledge in physics, philosophy, metaphysics, theology, education, health, evolution and ecology, politics and society.
This is the profound new way of thinking that Einstein realised, that we exist as spatially extended structures of the universe - the discrete and separate body an illusion. This simply confirms the intuitions of the ancient philosophers and mystics.
Given the current censorship in physics / philosophy of science journals (based on the standard model of particle physics / big bang cosmology) the internet is the best hope for getting new knowledge known to the world.

3/17/2008 9:17:03 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mseven
Livingston, MT

I saw this group and immediately wanted to say something that would make me sound like a genius, but then I remembered it's all relative,... Yuk Yuk

3/18/2008 8:59:29 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

mseven - That was really quite intelligent, welcome, jump in with both feet. Were not really a bunch of snobs, everyone is welcome.

3/19/2008 8:33:10 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I am planning on building an adobe/southwestern home in northern AZ when the economy gets better with solar power....any suggestions since I don't know squat about solar energy.

[Edited 3/19/2008 8:42:50 PM]

3/20/2008 4:44:07 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ozarkhiker
Festus, MO

I did a lot on solar power years ago not efficient then but now some of new panels are getting competitive with the fossil fuels. Fiber optics can light entire house during day. Foam insulation sprayed in is best available.

3/21/2008 7:03:07 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

mseven
Livingston, MT

in that region my first consideration would be how I could best employ passive solar into the design, then look at a panel array suitable to my needs.

3/21/2008 7:33:43 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Law - check this out, it's right here in Page, AZ. - great stuff to build with.

http://www.flex-crete.com/index.asp

3/23/2008 6:04:51 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Quantum physics???
This is the building blocks of understanding.It is interesting that man has figured a way to express the unknown in terms of logic.I think there is a vast amount of knowledge we dont know.The laws of physics change everyday when trying to explain time and space.Time itself can bend just like light.When this happens, the theory of relativity gets twisted and actually explains itself.I think once we manage breaking the light barrior just like we broke the sound barrior, we will be launched into dimensional physics.New Laws and theories will arise, the unknown questions of the things we have no knowledge of today will go on and on.And yes, it has been done already at the sub-atomic level and quark analylsis in the super-cyclotrons of linear accelerators,we have pushed protons to the point of faster then light travel speeds.We as humans are a very rare form of living orgasnism for only we have the ability to reason,evolution or intelligent design.With all that there is and all that we know, I find it very hard to believe,we just evolved into who we are.Try reading the book,Slaughter House Five.

3/25/2008 5:46:17 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Gone Fishin'.....you boys are no fun anymore!

3/26/2008 2:22:35 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

law,just do a search for solar power,you might also want to check out wind power too.

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52