Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder for gay hookups

Websites like OkCupid that only let you speak to members if you have each liked or swiped ideal on each and every other also remove unwanted messages. catholic singles new york 22% of on the web daters have asked a person to support them create or overview their profile. It is a good query to ask on a very first date, if the other person is comfy talking about it. best craigslist app reddit Even eharmony now lastly permits for similar gender couples.

best free sex hookup sites

I m sorry but these are not very good very first date questions at all! dating roseville ca Rather than a static item, your dating app becomes a living and breathing organism that is regularly evolving along with your user base. Entrepreneurs i have a dating app from okcupid applications and date. korean sex site Online can ruin someone s life and imaan if you dont be cautious.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/16/2008 6:32:09 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

May I offer a suggestion? I asked for a group for Farmers and Ranchers, 3 weeks ago. I got it. You need to start a poll and get votes. Get one started and I will vote for it! Dustin pays NO attention to regular threads. JMO Mike

4/16/2008 10:48:33 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Thanks Mike, but when this hits 1000 it is deleted anyway..I will start a new poll at that time.

4/17/2008 4:13:26 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

oh joy. you edited it.

4/17/2008 10:01:07 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

ru2timid
Rockford, IL

Thanks Lost,

http://www.freerice.com/index.php

Admittedly my score was slightly lower at 38!

4/17/2008 10:20:13 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

i read alot,allways have.in the 5th grade i was on a 10th grade level for reading and comprehension. but my spelling leaves somthing to be desired.lol.

4/18/2008 11:27:33 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"oh joy. you edited it."

True. In the post before editing I misspelled Wyoming. It was the first time in my entire life I had to write that word down. I spelled it Iowa.

My apologies. We have no Wyomings or Iowas here in Canada.

4/18/2008 11:34:01 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"i read alot,allways have.in the 5th grade i was on a 10th grade level for reading and comprehension. but my spelling loves somthing to be desired.lol."

Your spelling is fine, really. It's your misspellings that need correction.

"Spoil Rod, and Miss Spelling will be rotten."

In fact, spelling in Hungarian is dead easy, because you write everything as it sounds. My brother was a horrible speller through his entire schooling and beyond, and now we figure that he has had some form of dyslexia. Fifty years ago that was unheard of, especially in Budapest, in communist Hungary.

Anyone with a brilliant mind can be a lousy speller.

[Edited 4/18/2008 11:35:44 AM]

4/19/2008 10:24:31 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Ozark,
I apologize.I was not referring to you or anyone in particuliar.Lawdawg said it once and it is always true.
There is no such thing as an unimportant response here.
Everyone should feel free to say anything they want about anything here, its not my place to judge anyone.
ACCEPT PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE NO NOISE IS MADE IN THE FORREST.

4/19/2008 2:48:19 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

4/19/2008 3:03:06 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I have been watching the Making of the Earth series on the History Channel for the past few weeks..........very interesting.
Also, how man evolved. No, I do not believe in Adam and Eve. That we came from some similiar to Patrick Duffy's character on that one TV show called Atlantis....no, not Dallas you Looney Bins, although JR may have come from Goonies if you ever noticed the resemblance in the eyes....

[Edited 4/19/2008 3:26:35 PM]

4/19/2008 7:36:04 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

elfiegirl
Port Charlotte, FL

Saaaaaayyyy....I can relate to being a smartass! Does that count for
something?

I once had some dehydrated water,
but didn't know what to add!@#$!@#$$!@#!@#$

(Stolen, scratch that, borrowed material)

4/19/2008 8:51:05 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"I once had some dehydrated water, but didn't know what to add!"

Next time, try adding some myolenated dendrites. If you need all of that that's in your cupboard for a birthday cake for a Martians, try desoxiribonucleic acid. As a last resort, you can always add di-hydorgen oxide, but that's a little bit like cheating with your grandmother's cheesecake recipe.

4/21/2008 5:34:57 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

elfiegirl
Port Charlotte, FL

By "desoxiribonucleic acid" did you mean "Deoxyribonucleic acid" (DNA)???
Because DNA is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms ...

So how would adding DNA to dehydrated water work???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

I sure don't know what "myolenated dendrites" or "di-hydorgen oxide" are at all, so
I "googled" them both and here's what I found.......

Both myelinated and unmyelinated dendrites and axons are termed nerve fibers; a nerve is a bundle of nerve fibers; a cluster of nerve cell bodies (neurons) ...

and Dihydrogen oxide is widely used as a fire extinguishing agent. Even more important than that, it is a vital and indispensable solvent for life processes....

So...with this new knowledge....I must ask...are/were you just being a smart@ss?????
Hehehehhehehehehheheeh! Or.....uh.....what? Pleeeeese 'splain.

[Edited 4/21/2008 5:44:40 AM]

4/21/2008 3:48:06 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

elfiegirl - it does sound like someone is trying to give you a left-handed monkey wrench to fix a right-handed Johnson rod that's misaligned.

4/22/2008 7:50:30 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"Hehehehhehehehehheheeh! Or.....uh.....what? Pleeeeese 'splain."

Some college kids in the seventies walked around with petition forms asking everyone to sign to eradicate the production of dihydrogen oxide, this deadly and pervasive substance.

They stated the following reasons:

- complete immersion of five minutes or more in it make all humans die;

- even just slight amounts of it on the pavement will cause potentially fatal traffic accidents, as it makes braking ineffective;

- it is present in all cancerous cells;

- it is a known substance with the ability to suspend poisons in it;

- even the Lord used it to punish mankind, according to the Ark story;

- it is a major part of car exhaust fumes, smokestack fumes, and other industrial bi-products most of which are poisonous, dangerous to the envirenment or stunts the growth of children;

- nuclear power plants use it;

- acid rain has been found to contain great amounts of it.

[Edited 4/22/2008 8:01:00 AM]

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52